Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,479 members, 7,861,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9480812 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4568) (4569) (4570) (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bareal(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
joungblood:
Bros, make all of una calm down, I'm not asking anyone to trust me with their money sir, it's a simple face 2 face deal �, I give money I get product no need for all the preaching.. N to those way dey say I go wait tire, Nop, I just checked on olx after my post today n I saw new pocophone 128gb for 90k post but unfortunately when I called him, it's already sold yesterday.. So just because u don't have it doesn't mean I can't get it without waiting or placing order.. If u can't help then don't waste time talking

You have just waited 3 days, another 3 days loading making 1 week.... Time dey go small small. Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lovelani(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
fibonacci2526:
Some people will be staring at their breakthrough but will miss it because they either have trust issues or afraid to take risks in life. SMH.

Am I on the table you're shaking? grin thank God I no longer have trust issues tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by franzis(m): 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
macbeyland:
We are here for Nigerians. As long as China get am, we go get am
But na still Chinese ROM we go get and be not the global version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Masterpiece00: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hy bro do you know how long it takes for coustom to releases package shipped through dhl
fibonacci2526:

Within 9 days.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Masterpiece00: 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Within 9 days.

Hy bro do you know how long it takes for coustom to releases package shipped through dhL
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BeansAndBread(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
iamxolomon:

Lobatan. Gsm arena Don mislead me
Lmao grin sorry bro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
lovelani:

Am I on the table you're shaking? grin thank God I no longer have trust issues tongue

cheesy wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Masterpiece00:

Hy bro do you know how long it takes for coustom to releases package shipped through dhL

Wow, custom charge incoming.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Muhammedbashir(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mfunkynation:
Hmmm... Since global version RN7 is costly ... What the way forward for intended buyers of RN7 " Global rom of Aliexpress" ?

Pls sir, what is the difference between Redmi note 7; Global ROM and Global Version?
Pls, I don't seems to understand cox I can see the price is different and no other changes I can deduce in d phone!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Muhammedbashir:

Pls sir, what is the difference between Redmi note 7; Global ROM and Global Version?
Pls, I don't seems to understand cox I can see the price is different and no other changes I can deduce in d phone!
One is factory installed rom... Global version, global rom, untouched.
The other is seller installed... I. E tampered.... Global rom. This one is a Chinese version, with a unlocked bootloader and a global rom flashed on it.... Sometimes, they flash adulterated rom on it...
Then Chinese version.... Just like the global version,... Untouched. Chinese rom.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by joungblood(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
Bros where the time dey go? As time dey go na so the price dey drop, so make time go, anytime he be sha, my next phone go be pocophone, even sef I like the stalling, maybe I go kukuma stall till f2 drop, make I just jump f1
bareal:

You have just waited 3 days, another 3 days loading making 1 week.... Time dey go small small. Good luck!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by joungblood(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
tthanks.. I just gave example with olx, and of course I'm open to positive feedback and suggestions to help me get my pocophone

quote author=surely22 post=76970842]

See, this is a community, a nation, a home of people whom are will to help others make good decisions with regards to what products to buy. Also, these people will GRACIOUSLY & WILLINGLY help you solve whatever problem which may arise post-purchase.

So, if you ain't will to be guided, you might ad well keep ignoring and perhaps be ready to face the consequences of thy ignorance too.

Buy on olx get ready for support on olx.
Buy from one of us here, get ready for supports from all here.

A word they say is enough for the wise.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Masterpiece00: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
The order is from amazon I think orders from amazon does not require coustom fees
fibonacci2526:

Wow, custom charge incoming.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Masterpiece00:
The order is from amazon I think orders from amazon does not require coustom fees

Oh, i don't really know much about amazon shipping.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
joungblood:
tthanks.. I just gave example with olx, and of course I'm open to positive feedback and suggestions to help me get my pocophone

quote author=surely22 post=76970842]

See, this is a community, a nation, a home of people whom are will to help others make good decisions with regards to what products to buy. Also, these people will GRACIOUSLY & WILLINGLY help you solve whatever problem which may arise post-purchase.

So, if you ain't will to be guided, you might ad well keep ignoring and perhaps be ready to face the consequences of thy ignorance too.

Buy on olx get ready for support on olx.
Buy from one of us here, get ready for supports from all here.

A word they say is enough for the wise.

I can see you are beginning to calm down and dealing with the trust issue cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
reaky:

Bro Share me this wallpaper
Lol.... 070three1080two87
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
cemzor:
How you take change your font?
Who?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Go to settings - Additional settings - Location - Select India.

Then open ur Theme app, U will see the font icon at the menu bar on the theme home page, select it, and choose any font of ur choice.
China version
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
franzis:
But na still Chinese ROM we go get and be not the global version
That's the problem. The bias against Chinese rom here is just something else. Guys dey make Chinese rom look like poop.

Some newbie will think one will need to learn Chinese in order to use Chinese rom.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
macbeyland:
That's the problem. The bias against Chinese rom here is just something else. Guys dey make Chinese rom look like poop.

Some newbie will think one will need to learn Chinese in order to use Chinese rom.

The only reason i don't like chinese rom is just how notification works, that swipe with two fingers to do quick reply or read a preview is not for me at all. A deal breaker.

I like the way it is implemented on the global rom but tbh the chinese rom enjoy some nifty features sha, my friend who bought the mi 8 SE keeps finding new features daily.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OutOfTheAshes(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Chinese version is the best. If you know you know.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrGokay(m): 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
4571 pages, about 10 touts on here about 500pages of customer reviews yet you still have trust issues.

That was how we ended up with buhari.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OutOfTheAshes(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Most of our 3rd party sellers here use the Chinese versions of Xiaomi phones.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ifedith:

China version

If that wont work for Chinese version, kindly do well to give the guide since u are currently using one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by StRichard(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
cemzor:
I'm using RN7 China version and don't know how to change the font. Help
go to theme app and type mobyfont, click on it you will see many free font then choose any one you like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

If that wont work for Chinese version, kindly do well to give the guide since u are currently using one.
grin... Implication...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Thanks to Ifedith, I just officially joined the xiaomi family.

He was professional and delivered as promised. Very smooth deal, no hassle.

I am now the proud owner of a Redmi Note 5al.

I can finally download Pubg and Gta.

Thanks to all those who advised me to go for the note 5. it is really beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
fibonacci2526:

The only reason i don't like chinese rom is just how notification works, that swipe with two fingers to do quick reply or read a preview is not for me at all. A deal breaker.

I like the way it is implemented on the global rom but tbh the chinese rom enjoy some nifty features sha, my friend who bought the mi 8 SE keeps finding new features daily.
That deal breaker is old school now, it's been fixed in miui 10
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
ENIMONEY:
Thanks to Ifedith, I just officially joined the xiaomi family.

He was professional and delivered as promised. Very smooth deal, no hassle.

I am now the proud owner of a Redmi Note 5al.

I can finally download Pubg and Gta.

Thanks to all those who advised me to go for the note 5. it is really beautiful.
Thanks for your patience.. wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
StRichard:
go to theme app and type mobyfont, click on it you will see many free font then choose any one you like
China version doesn't have much moby fonts,... Infact only 2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ifedith:

Thanks for your patience.. wink
it was worth it sir. Thanks alot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ifedith:

That deal breaker is old school now, it's been fixed in miui 10

Ehn ehn, that's good then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4568) (4569) (4570) (4571) (4572) (4573) (4574) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: opeyemi3737 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.