Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9418599 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2017
udemzy101:
Free shipping via aliexpress standard shipping and paid shipping via aliexpress standard shipping, does it means one will come quicker than the the other?

Have changed my mind, I want to go for the redimi 4x with Snapdragon 435,better than the redimi 4a and 3x.

This appeal just dey hold me down like concrete.

They are the same.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Elxandre:

Noobody I wan sell my phone o.
Abeg no come my thread o.
No come soil my market. grin

I dont hav time for all such crap anymore,i don leave una to God,i don dey help people order now,so go ahead and mk your profit,God would judge
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 10:28am On Mar 27, 2017
princetom1:

Not only cheap phones o, even expensive one. Very dumb choice by Glo

Maybe they don't want congestion on there 4G network, the thing fit collapse.. I don't use Glo anyway so I can't be bothered, still a dumb move like you said. useless network..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2017
Hahaha, noobody and co, una get mind o. Una 1 follow Chinese pple compete for fastest finger, una don forget Jet Lee so soon,smh. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2017
Gptech:
Hahaha, noobody and co, una get mind o. Una 1 follow Chinese pple compete for fastest finger, una don forget Jet Lee so soon,smh. grin

Chai,na true u talk too,so e mean say mk i just forget tmrw own sef abi,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2017
noobody:

I dont hav time for all such crap anymore,i don leave una to God,i don dey help people order now,so go ahead and mk your profit,God would judge
God would judge what exactly?
Why don't you run a banner ad against the big guys selling like initial.lize selling for even more crazy prizes?
If I have available cards, I can help one order. fine!

But you expect me to sell at twenty something when crap Tecno phones like w3 sell far higher?

just mind your business sha.
that's fair enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:31am On Mar 27, 2017
Gptech:

Lolzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2017
noobody:

Hahaha! Na biz everything be but we need to be considerate sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 10:33am On Mar 27, 2017
udemzy101:
Free shipping via aliexpress standard shipping and paid shipping via aliexpress standard shipping, does it means one will come quicker than the the other?

Have changed my mind, I want to go for the redimi 4x with Snapdragon 435,better than the redimi 4a and 3x.

This appeal just dey hold me down like concrete.
Are you sure 16gb ROM will be enough for you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2017
Elxandre:

Why don't you run a banner ad against the big guys selling like initial.lize selling for even more crazy prizes?

But you expect me to sell at twenty something when crap Tecno phones like w3 sell far higher?

[s]just mind your business sha.
that's fair enough.[/s]
You no need ds!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2017
jboixxx:

You no need ds!
He came out strongly.
Got slightly annoyed. smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:38am On Mar 27, 2017
noobody:

Biggest 419,i was there at exactly 10:00am not a second later,na so d tin go out of stock,i wonder how the tmrw own wan b sef,dat one sef na anoda scam

I knew it was a scam immediately i click am and d thing come dey load like say i dey open 1gig page. Something wey my network strong like die here,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2017
eleojo23:

Glo fall hand big time.
I searched the entire web to see phones that support their band but my search was as good as fruitless.
I actually saw some phones but it is either they are too expensive (like the Huawei Mate 9) or they are running outdated android versions (like the Infocus M550-3D).
I don tire. I no dey search again. Glo should let me know when they are ready to make their 4G available to Nigerians sad

Is the redmi note 3 SE also out of your budget?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2017
GrandMufti:

Is the redmi note 3 SE also out of your budget?
That one is within budget but I read some negative reviews about overheating and unusual battery drain which I am not comfortable with.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2017
eleojo23:

That one is within budget but I read some negative reviews about overheating and unusual battery drain which I am not comfortable with.

Negative Reviews? Where??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2017
Elxandre:

He came out strongly.
Got slightly annoyed. smiley

Make una chill. There is no need skinning people for phones we buy at good prices, imagine initialize sold 32 gig leeco Le max 2 for 105k and still have the mouth to say him no make profit at all?
We all feel annoyed by the amount the likes of tecno, Innjoo and infinix sells for.
If we start selling phones of 60k for 100k, what makes us better than them? I am here to help people, even if am to sell my phone 2moro, it will be at reasonable price, bcoz someone help me too. Why should i skin people for something i receive help for?

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2017
udemzy101:

You will get it within 21-27days
ehh undecided undecided...too long...na my.second order be this o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2017
Elxandre:

Please note that Redmi 4x has 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM too, Also Another Edge, Dedicated SD slot cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2017
Dam5reey:

Please note that Redmi 4x has 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM too, Also Another Edge, Dedicated SD slot cool
It doesn't have any dedicated slot.
watched the YouTube video sef. sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by initialize(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2017
princetom1:

Make una chill. There is no need skinning people for phones we buy at good prices, imagine initialize sold 32 gig leeco Le max 2 for 105k and still have the mouth to say him no make profit at all?
We all feel annoyed by the amount the likes of tecno, Innjoo and infinix sells for.
If we start selling phones of 60k for 100k, what makes us better than them? I am here to help people, even if am to sell my phone 2moro, it will be at reasonable price, bcoz someone help me too. Why should i skin people for something i receive help for?

I sold Le 2 Max in ur reference for 100k, not 105k and i am honest with my comment about not making a profit from it cos I bought the phone for $220 with shipping to Nigeria, I got my $$ from the black market at a rate of #450/$ and I still paid #2,000 naira waybill to send the phone from Lagos to Onitsha.

Is there any reason you keep mentioning my name everywhere?

have you consulted anyone that told you I am the one responsible for whatever you are passing through in ur life?

Keep on with this your defamation and I will assure you the more you try the more miserable you will become. The day you choose to stop spoiling my image is when your own predicament will start.

Note it down

Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2017
how much is mi max 32gig ROM and how long can there phone last
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2017
eleojo23:

Those reviews might be in the early days of redmi note 3. Though you might still experience battery drain, the phone will surely last you the whole day. Overheating is gone for good after the marshmallow update.

You can look at the link below for more band 28 phones.

http://m.gsmarena.com/results.php3?s4Gs=28

Be sure you have a strong glo signal in your vicinity before you decide to buy any phone. Otherwise you'll just frustrate yourself grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 11:02am On Mar 27, 2017
princetom1:

Lol it's going to be for a reasonable price if I'm selling of course wink
At least what I consider reasonable. cheesy

Selling the Mi max for instance at 60k is nothing but pure wastefulness.
There's a difference between waiting for two weeks and struggling with appeal etc to buying a phone cash physically.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Negative Reviews? Where??
On a phone forum. But it may not be a general problem.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2017
Elxandre:

I'm currently using 32gb rom on my Infinix hot note pro, with about 24gb remaining after phone software, I have 21gb remaining...

Which mean I don't use phone memory, I flash custom roms a lot and due to this have lost some important files cos I'll forget I put somethings there, but even if I do for memory card, my files will still be there, so I don't use phone memory..

I believe 16gb is OK for me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2017
GrandMufti:

Those reviews might be in the early days of redmi note 3. Though you might still experience battery drain, the phone will surely last you the whole day. Overheating is gone for good after the marshmallow update.

You can look at the link below for more band 28 phones.

http://m.gsmarena.com/results.php3?s4Gs=28

Be sure you have a strong glo signal in your vicinity before you decide to buy any phone. Otherwise you'll just frustrate yourself grin

grin
Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2017
wheezyoung:
ehh undecided undecided...too long...na my.second order be this o
Use DHL grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2017
I don't know why it's so difficult for some Nigerians to be civil in their post(s). Make we na take am cool abeg!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 27, 2017
Enough with all these overpricing comments..
there are lots of factors that determines the seller's decision on the stipulated price tag. It is left for the buyer to negotiate or hit the road.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by initialize(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2017
Elxandre:

just mind your business sha.
that's fair enough.

I really don't find time to come here as often as i was able to do some months back but you cant be so sure of something you observe from a distance.

You can raise your argument without referencing me, I don't think it is necessary.

I have always tried to mind my business since i joined this forum but I notice some of you want to rise by falling other people. Even if you get up by walking on other people, when those under your feet become wary from you standing on them, you will fall back to your initial state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:12am On Mar 27, 2017
initialize:

I sold Le 2 Max in ur reference for 100k, not 105k and i am honest with my comment about not making a profit from it cos I bought the phone for $220 with shipping to Nigeria, I got my $$ from the black market at a rate of #450/$ and I still paid #2,000 naira waybill to send the phone from Lagos to Onitsha.

have you consulted anyone that told you I am the one responsible for whatever you are passing through in ur life?

Keep on with this your defamation and I will assure you the more you try the more miserable you will become. The day you choose to stop spoiling my image is when your own predicament will start.

Note it down

Bye

Good morning family. I think where we are having issue is judging people for the amount they sell their phones. We all need to understand the fact that, the price I choose to sell the phone doesn't really matter, so far there is a buyer willing to buy at that price.

Guys, ur opinion about him selling at high price is perfectly understood, but that u sell ur phone at a cheaper rate, doesn't make someone that sells his phone for a higher price a bad person. This is free economy system - law of demand and supply determines the pricing system.

Pls, don't let's make this thing a big issue.

One love ev3ryone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2017
initialize:

Note it down

Bye

Sorry bro, am in no business to soil anyones name, our actions shapes our name, no matter how i try, if u clean and straightforward, it won't affect u. And for the record, I just mentioned u for reference purpose only. Please, no vex.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.