Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:07 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9420371 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
toludadon:
How long more do I have to wait since 20th my phones has been dispatched to overseas

I guess 1 week and some days
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by temitimx19(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
I think i need to write a petition concerning this handling fee Nipost (Lekki branch) is always collecting. #500 for every Tracked package, haba it's too much. They are making at least #100k each day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Razael23(m): 3:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hurray!!! i'm officially a Xiaomite... i finally laid hands on the Mi Max.. omo dis phone is huge shocked but sleek and sexy.. i wonder how they made dis fone, its so light compared to its size. cheesy

wanna say tanx to everyone on this thread una really try

i will upload the pix later.. network dey act up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Razael23:
Hurray!!! i'm officially a Xiaomite... i finally laid hands on the Mi Max.. omo dis phone is huge shocked but sleek and sexy.. i wonder how they made dis fone, its so light compared to its size. cheesy

wanna say tanx to everyone on this thread una really try

i will upload the pix later.. network dey act up
good for u, pls I want to get the mi max but I read online that d camera quality is poor, how true is this and how much did u buy the phone?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Cgame: 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
sapienman:

Exactly. I did not want to get involved in this phone prices rubbish but let me say this.

Business is business. If someone buys a phone for 10 naira and wants to sell it for 50 naira, it is a free world and he can. You cannot call someone wicked for fixing a price on an item that he bought with his own capital, account etc.

It is left for the buyer to do their research on the said phone and get information so as not to be cheated. Even on aliexpress you will find the same Xiaomi Mi5 prime at widely different prices (from $230 to over $270) yet they get it at the same price from Xiaomi.

Even Jumia sells Mi5 for over 130k while we're getting it at below 80k here.

So let everyone do their business as they please.

However let me say this: if you see someone who wants to buy a phone, for example at an exorbitant price from a seller, and you feel that they are being cheated, you may offer your own cheaper or even free services but not in such a way as to make the initial seller seem like a wicked greedy person.
For example, you may ask the person to message or call you privately.

After all, if you go market buy groundnut oil na different different prices you go dey hear from different sellers and it is up to you to decide which you want to buy based on cheaper prices, familiarity with the seller, seller's reputation etc.

Peace.

Exactly..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Abubanty:

From my knowledge RN4 Global has more LTE bands. thats the only difference.
Google for more info.
I saw this on GSMArena and I think this pretty much sums it up.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Mi 5 here

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
nadalion:

I saw this on GSMArena and I think this pretty much sums it up.

Good stuff there if the comparison points are all true.

Nice one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
Cgame:

Exactly..

Let me ask u something. If i buy a phone from u at an exorbitant rate today and i later found out i was cheated.
How do u think i will view u? What will I tell people about u?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
udemzy101:

LOL.. Oya chill naa
e don reach naija ooo cheesy cheesy....na to reach nsukka from lag now be koko cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dam5reey:
Mi 5 here
freshest wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
sapienman:

Exactly. I did not want to get involved in this phone prices rubbish but let me say this.

Business is business. If someone buys a phone for 10 naira and wants to sell it for 50 naira, it is a free world and he can. You cannot call someone wicked for fixing a price on an item that he bought with his own capital, account etc.

It is left for the buyer to do their research on the said phone and get information so as not to be cheated. Even on aliexpress you will find the same Xiaomi Mi5 prime at widely different prices (from $230 to over $270) yet they get it at the same price from Xiaomi.

Even Jumia sells Mi5 for over 130k while we're getting it at below 80k here.

So let everyone do their business as they please.

However let me say this: if you see someone who wants to buy a phone, for example at an exorbitant price from a seller, and you feel that they are being cheated, you may offer your own cheaper or even free services but not in such a way as to make the initial seller seem like a wicked greedy person.
For example, you may ask the person to message or call you privately.

After all, if you go market buy groundnut oil na different different prices you go dey hear from different sellers and it is up to you to decide which you want to buy based on cheaper prices, familiarity with the seller, seller's reputation etc.

Peace.

We are quite aware alot of things determine prices.
We put courses on those that makes Nigeria this bad, we are forgetting we are part of them. Where is ur integrity. Where is ur business ethics? U wonder why so many businesses fail? If u treat people fairly, u will get such back. Dreami store is an example, it will take some serious bad management before that company can fold up. Those selling phones at exorbitant rate, how many customers do they get now that a lot of people are getting more and more informed?

Watch out for my post tonight, as i will drop some insider secret about phone sellers and shippers. And will also disect them.
Please, Note that my post is for information purposes only. Not to spoil anyone.

Please note that i used the word exorbitant and fair to describe price, whereby u can make alot of money while u are still being fair

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
Chai ona nor try o,have been reading from page 449,ended at page 458 and jumped here grin it wasn't easy,make ona easy na,just three days abi 2 we're I nor come online see post
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
OmichaelO:
Does anyone have a phone coming or on it's way? Someone here is in urgent need of phone.
My phone,Note4 global, don land but never ready to collect yet as I'm awaiting another item enroute my PO!
Selling? Not sure yet, till I get ahold of d phone but if there's a mouth-watering offer like 3x the cost of the phone, I fit drop am! grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
This 2.5d curve glass u guys are talking about is it like Samsung galaxy edge?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
vower:
Chai ona nor try o,have been reading from page 449,ended at page 458 and jumped here grin it wasn't easy,make ona easy na,just three days abi 2 we're I nor come online see post
No dulling here o!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
I want to buy mi Max o who can help me or how can I get one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
Princetom1
Watch out for my post tonight, as i will drop some insider secret about phone sellers and shippers. And will also disect them.
Please, Note that my post is for information purposes only. Not to spoil anyone.
Make I go charge my phone com learn later!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
organism3:
I want to buy mi Max o
who can help me or how can I get one
cc: princetom1, protein0, noobody

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
wheezyoung:
e don reach naija ooo cheesy cheesy....na to reach nsukka from lag now be koko cry
Ehn that na small thing...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
OmichaelO:
Does anyone have a phone coming or on it's way? Someone here is in urgent need of phone.

i havd a redmi 4a and redmi note 3 pro se comin in this week. One is 4 sale yl 1 is 4 use. Call me on 07084808933 for MY PRICE
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
ubev01:

i havd a redmi 4a and redmi note 3 pro se comin in this week. One is 4 sale yl 1 is 4 use. Call me on 07084808933 for MY PRICE
See how you capitalized "my price" grin
You no want long story.
Abeg make anybody wey dey call this guy know say the price he go call for you na him price and not aliexpress price, so make you no compare.
If you no like am, just drop the callgrin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Yungbitz(m): 5:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
sapienman:

My mi5 is coming this week. These are the kind of posts I love to see.

angry

All things being equal. I am getting one too in a matter of weeks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dam5reey:
Mi 5 here

Is that the 64gb variant? looks good.. I need this thing, but na battery dey worry me..My madam don seize my Mi Max cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
If you've been waiting for promo sales for XIAOMI devices, especially phones . Get your cards/alipocket ready. It's gonna be fastest finger thing o.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
More....

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
Check

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Protein0: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2017
Don't forget, Dem Bruce Lee's cousin, Van Damme's son, Arjen Robben' nephew, Usain Bolt's sister, Okagbare's bro, Hitler's grand children, etc are also involved.

In short , the whole world is sharing the available slots.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vower(m): 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
We need this in this group also tongue

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
OmichaelO:

I have a less-than-a-month used Note 4 MTK with a tempered glass and a gold MSVII case for sale @62K non-negotiable.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dam5reey:
Mi 5 here

U don collect ur fone!!! Congrats.. more good news coming this week from all d expectants.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abubanty: 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
jboixxx:

My phone,Note4 global, don land but never ready to collect yet as I'm awaiting another item enroute my PO!
Selling? Not sure yet, till I get ahold of d phone but if there's a mouth-watering offer like 3x the cost of the phone, I fit drop am! grin grin

Nice 1. What color

(1) (2) (3) ... (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olavincentus and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.