Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9281829 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4670) (4671) (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaty87(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2019
Please, how can I get redmi note 4x glass? My screen glass just got broken after it fell from my hand . Please note : I'm not talking about tempered glass . It's the real screen but the touch is responsive and working normally as I'm using it to type this message. please help a brother .I ain't happy as the screen looks likes.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
Babaty87:
Please, how can I get redmi note 4x glass? My screen glass just got broken after it fell from my hand . Please note : I'm not talking about tempered glass . It's the real screen but the touch is responsive and working normally as I'm using it to type this message. please help a brother .I ain't happy as the screen looks likes.

Bros, since it's still responsive, just get a good screenguard for it. Replacement screen no too dey sharp like the original. I've been using my note 4x with its broken screen for almost a year now. E still dey kampe

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by donprosper6(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
does Nokia x5 support Gcam?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
donprosper6:
does Nokia x5 support Gcam?

No.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
fibonacci2526:

No.
u no even let am type finish cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaty87(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2019
Opistorincos:

Bros, since it's still responsive, just get a good screenguard for it. Replacement screen no too dey sharp like the original. I've been using my note 4x with its broken screen for almost a year now. E still dey kampe

Thanks so much for the advice bro. I've already ordered for screen guard. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
Protein0:

Ndo!
B like U Don gidie today, ba? cheesy cheesy
ah ah... No dey whine ya boy na, i dey on a lowkey indoor lane.. gidie ke
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
Sorry guys, just couldn't help posting this... Been waiting so long..... Na tomorrow or next.. depending grin

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
nabeans:
Sorry guys, just couldn't help posting this... Been waiting so long..... Na tomorrow or next.. depending grin

I'll Definitely Wait For All The Episodes To Be Out.
And I'll Go To My Brother,
Who'll Be Following This Bumper To Bumper.
I No Just Want Make Suspense Kill Me,
Make I Watch Everything At Once In Hd.
cheesy.

Note-
The Guy I'll Be Meeting Would Be Downloading HD Files Which Are Upto 1gb And Subtitles.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
In this terribly hot period, it's this tiny little piece of 'toy'ish xiaomi usb fan that keeps me from going gaga because of the heat. This thing looks small but the kind of breeze it generates is unbelievable. All I do is to turn it on and position to be fanning my face. With that, I don't feel hot.

I had previously bought some generic ones but I noticed that their motors go bad after a few days of usage but this xiaomi fan has been serving me for like 2 months now. There was a day I even used it through the night, mistakenly left it on and went to work. I came back 8pm to see that it was still working. That's like 24 hours of non stop working. When plugged to a fully charged xiaomi 2c 20,000mah power bank, one can get like 6 nights of fanning.

The other fan in pix 2, I bought it off jumia for 3k plus last month, the stuff worked for like one week and the motor died. Sadly I already trashed the packaging, would have requested for a refund.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
nabeans:
which one be this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2019
macbeyland:
In this terribly hot period, it's this tiny little piece of 'toy'ish xiaomi usb fan that keeps me from going gaga because of the heat. This thing looks small but the kind of breeze it generates is unbelievable. All I do is to turn it on and position to be fanning my face. With that, I don't feel hot.

I had previously bought some generic ones but I noticed that their motors go bad after a few days of usage but this xiaomi fan has been serving me for like 2 months now. There was a day I even used it through the night, mistakenly left it on and went to work. I came back 8pm to see that it was still working. That's like 24 hours of non stop working. When plugged to a fully charged xiaomi 2c 20,000mah power bank, one can get like 6 nights of fanning.

The other fan in pix 2, I bought it off jumia for 3k plus last month, the stuff worked for like one week and the motor died. Sadly I already trashed the packaging, would have requested for a refund.

E gole?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Opistorincos(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
fibonacci2526:

E gole?

Na all the igbo wey you sabi be this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2019
fibonacci2526:

E gole?
Been like 2 years I bought them from gearbest. Can't remember how much. I bought 2 pcs each of the xiaomi own and generic. The xiaomi own was slightly more expensive though. Maybe around 4 dollars. I didn't see the need to use them all the while until this period. The 2 generic have packed up but the 2 xiaomi are still working. One is still inside the pack sef, unused.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
macbeyland:

Been like 2 years I bought them from gearbest. Can't remember how much. I bought 2 pcs each of the xiaomi own and generic. The xiaomi own was slightly more expensive though. Maybe around 4 dollars. I didn't see the need to use them all the while until this period. The 2 generic had packed up but the 2 xiaomi are still working. One is still inside the pack sef, unused.

Come n dash me the unused one lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
BoboKush:

Come n dash me the unused one lipsrsealed
lol. Wanna send it to my mom in the north. They said that place is like hell.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
Opistorincos:

Na all the igbo wey you sabi be this?

I sabi plenty o eziokwu. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
macbeyland:

Been like 2 years I bought them from gearbest. Can't remember how much. I bought 2 pcs each of the xiaomi own and generic. The xiaomi own was slightly more expensive though. Maybe around 4 dollars. I didn't see the need to use them all the while until this period. The 2 generic have packed up but the 2 xiaomi are still working. One is still inside the pack sef, unused.

Oh, can you still get the link?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Babaty87:
True Advice. Replacement are never as solid as follow come.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
macbeyland:

Hell is a bike ride for some places in the North here like Katsina, Sokoto, Bida, Gwagwalada etc.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Oh, can you still get the link?
https://m.gearbest.com/cables-adapter/pp_185399.html?wid=1112942

Seems like they are out of stock but the last they sold was almost 6 dollars.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
genius43:

Hell is a bike ride for some places in the North here like Katsina, Sokoto, Bida, Gwagwalada etc.
Chai. The worst part is that the hot condition will not subside until around June, according to NIMET
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
macbeyland:

This one Na xiaomi ac o grin
Dem go bring am come Nigeria on 24th and give it out as freebies at ikeja.
Has anyone sited their store Abi stand?
It's a pity I'll be in village by then
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
macbeyland:
Chai. The worst part is that the hot condition will not subside until around June, according to NIMET

Even the trees blow hot air..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
macbeyland:

https://m.gearbest.com/cables-adapter/pp_185399.html?wid=1112942

Seems like they are out of stock but the last they sold was almost 6 dollars.

I got the link on Alixpress.

US $2.99 | Original Xiaomi Mijia Usb Fan Mi Mini Creative Flexible Cool Hand Protable Cooling Fans For Laptop Powerbank USB Device Notebook
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cWjdfZ3w

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
macbeyland:

grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
genius43:

Even the trees blow hot air..
grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dcolumbus001: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
macbeyland:
here in minna is like hell fire is doing maintenance and they transfered all the heat to minna...
We have as high as 41 degree Celsius and low as 37

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
fibonacci2526:

US $2.99 | Original Xiaomi Mijia Usb Fan Mi Mini Creative Flexible Cool Hand Protable Cooling Fans For Laptop Powerbank USB Device Notebook
great. It's cheaper now sef. Be like say I go buy am as Freebies for my phone sales.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Shey if person order no custom issue or post office fee since na smal tin?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
macbeyland:
great. It's cheaper now sef. Be like say I go buy am as Freebies for my phone sales.

Is it blowing air like that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dcolumbus001: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
macbeyland:
must be use with a pbank and power bank ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4670) (4671) (4672) (4673) (4674) (4675) (4676) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.