Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,395 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9250498 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
ssANIKUDIss:
Coming soon...

Wahala dey o but oppo phones are usually very expensive.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
acekid109:
the way the thread is turning out lately hasn't been encouraging, it's kinda defeating it's purpose, everyday it's one argument or the other. I hope the mods look into this also.
I can only agree if we should watch the language we use when arguing but there isn't anything wrong in engaging in sound arguments. In fact in my school then, my teachers would always tell us to question and argue everything. Education makes us both radicals and rational. Logic only increases when you engage it. As long as our arguments can be backed by proves then no knowledge is a waste.
Some people actually know today that android controls over 80% of Phone OS in the world.
Many wouldnt know that games on pc are far better than games on consoles.
It was here and through argument I knew that SSD drive is better than Hdd drive.
Here too from an argument I heard the Google camera is better than default xiaomi camera.
The mod should only control the choice of words used during arguments without limiting discussions. Me I'm a convert too. I was a gionee fanatic and team mediatek. Mi changed all that and I'm still learning and willing to accept the next paradigm shift...

16 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
messymelly:

developers can not port game with out source code Sony and Microsoft are the ones porting those games.
ok o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
gidieberry:
Gptech, GrandMufti, fibonacci2526, acekid109, Holuwaxheun... Abegi sey one of u no go turn mod like dis, this thread need total cleansing

Lotta trigger happy fellas ready to show their typing/grammatical dexterities with half baked personal opinions/research/reports too full this thread..

Couldn't agree less.
It's been really messy and smelly in here lately.
Pray we have some breath of fresh air.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Gptech:

You mean you wanted to upgrade from Redmi Note 5 to Infinix note 5 or na me nr see well? shocked

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Jidibia:

Wait a minute. Oppo too coming to launch in Nigeria?
Wow!!! the competition will be so fierce.

Oppo is already in Nigeria but their phones are unaffordable tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
HowGlorious:

They should bring realme instead.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Oppo is a big mess up for not bringing affordable Realme series to Nigeria. Dy r just unserious and not ready for poo.. Nigerians

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
PaulThor:

Construct your argument in a pleasant manner and such will be accorded to you..
I mean you said apple sales is 60% and Samsung 20%. You may not know but that was rude of you. It shows you wake up in the morning and assumed the world with over 7 billion people is shaped by your mere thought.
I know little about crossovers in gaming world but I think each niche has their own games. Android have their own games, ios have theirs too. And don't you think ps3 is a bit dated now? We are talking of the witcher:wild hunt, assassins creed origins, assassins creed odyssey, god of war ps4, spiderman ps4, shadow of war, final fantasy 15, Royal edition and the list continues. Personally I own a console and free my phones that multi-tasking. And yes, playing on pc is better than on consoles. Pc versions have better graphics but like I said, I play on consoles..
Me personally I hate an iPhone. Nothing about iPhone please me. In fact, I rather use a tecno phone than use iPhone. This is not about the money but about my taste. And 88% of phone users agree with me.
I see a dim future for iPhone. Their declines is going from bad to worse. I liked it when they embraced the larger screens and outed the plus series. They should also swallow their pride and do android versions of the iPhone before the Nokia nemesis befalls on them.
Below is glimpse of how android has dominated the market share and this was before the great apple flop early this year..
https://www.statista.com/statistics/266136/global-market-share-held-by-smartphone-operating-systems/
dude you got it wrong, apple, Sam sale more phones than Xiaomi .
oppo, Sam,vivo,apple are all better than Xiaomi .
let's be honest ng Xiaomi fans bashes other brands and rates Xiaomi above Sam,apple,oppo with out any concrete proofs.
mind you Sam was making only flagship phones before they started making mid range phones .

tell your self the truth is Xiaomi flagships affordable or can Xiaomi flagship compared to likes of Sam,oppo.
Samsung makes phone with 4k ultra display, dynamic amoled display ,infinity u display, 1T,12gb ram and other amazing features .
is mi 9 affordable or is mi 9 better than s10 .
get my point I never said Xiaomi is a bad brand it's their ng fans that bashes other brands like techno , infinix ,umi,Sam,iPhone,oppo etc.
I personally do prefer console to PC gaming
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
HowGlorious:

Oppo is a big mess up for not bringing affordable Realme series to Nigeria. Dy r just unserious and not ready for poo.. Nigerians

Make we dey watch, this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvK2eedlaXY
For those looking for good phones to buy in flagship segment..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
BoboKush:

Spot on... Well the guy like to ginjah u all.... What i enjoy abt him is once he start his argument y'all come out from ur hidings and it makes here lively to think the yeye boy ordered for redmi note 7 and he wil stil come here to say bla bla bla grin
lol sir, I don't like phone , oppo, sam is not affordable I cut my coat according to my size that doesn't make Xiaomi better than Sam,hauwei,iPhone, oppo, vivo etc

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
messymelly:

dude you got it wrong, apple, Sam sale more phones than Xiaomi .
oppo, Sam,vivo,apple are all better than Xiaomi .
let's be honest ng Xiaomi fans bashes other brands and rates Xiaomi above Sam,apple,oppo with out any concrete proofs.
mind you Sam was making only flagship phones before they started making mid range phones .

tell your self the truth is Xiaomi flagships affordable or can Xiaomi flagship compared to likes of Sam,oppo.
Samsung makes phone with 4k ultra display, dynamic amoled display ,infinity u display, 1T,12gb ram and other amazing features .
is mi 9 affordable or is mi 9 better than s10 .
get my point I never said Xiaomi is a bad brand it's their ng fans that bashes other brands like techno , infinix ,umi,Sam,iPhone,oppo etc.
I personally do prefer console to PC gaming
bro do you still need the sweet??
thank Goodness u said you "personally prefer"
pc is better than consoles
either laptop or desktop
i can transfer the 10naira for u oo
just send me your account number

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
HowGlorious:

Oh!!! Flagship stuff right? Okay o... let them stay on their lane.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by frankyvalll(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
flexerking:
get it !
red mi note 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexerking(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
meizu note 9 undecided 180$ tomorrow only

sd675 but poor software is killing them
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bwehdoneit(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
IKON360:

ah well luck is subjective. Which phone did you use to try that trick?
RN7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
messymelly:

lol sir, I don't like phone , oppo, sam is not affordable I cut my coat according to my size that doesn't make Xiaomi better than Sam,hauwei,iPhone, oppo, vivo etc
it's "cut ya coat according to ya cloth"

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damritoh(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
Apart From Getting Value For Your Money,Another Thing I Like About Xiaomi Is How Classy It Sounds When You Pronounce REDMI....I Mean Compare That To Vivo,Oppo,Umtiti Abi Shey Na Umjigiji....I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On The RN7....Tecno Don Do Me Strong Thing

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
fibonacci2526:

those guys (Oppo) are in for a shocker.. If them like make dem no introduce dia realme products, OYO go b dia case..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CityNGR: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2019
Damritoh:
Apart From Getting Value For Your Money,Another Thing I Like About Xiaomi Is How Classy It Sounds When You Pronounce REDMI....I Mean Compare That To Vivo,Oppo,Umtiti Abi Shey Na Umjigiji....I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On The RN7....Tecno Don Do Me Strong Thing

Hehehe
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by drjprince: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
Let legxus catch you people insulting umizigi abi umidike umipepering is coming for you people ,by the way messymelly my result note 7 ordered by noobody on Wednesday has been shipped abeg someone should interprete this
Damritoh:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by majour(m): 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
Please guys, how can i order this player TRIBIT XBOOM to Nigeria, can anyone help?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flexerking(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
who has used redmi airdots here rate the sound quality /10
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
fantilopezzy:
its you that's mad!
go and do research well before bashing someone else
i have a corei3 with 8gb ram and its playing pes2017 have a slightly better graphics than ps3 and note its using integrated card not dedicated
laptops can play ps3 and ps4 games very well
its rely on the laptop configuration
don't be be unfortunate brother ,he said iPhone can play ps3 games ..read before you quote me pls

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
fantilopezzy:
boss are you ok?
who told you it can't play ps3 games
so what is Xbox 360
besides that laptop configuration can play ganes better than ps3
got any proof to back up your imagination?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
bwehdoneit:
RN7
ahh please o, find the trick na. . Is your phone Chinese version or Global version?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
Horiolah:

LMAO...

I tire for dat guy.
bro we are all here to learn and help each other ,but I hate it when a child claims to know more than himself

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
Israellionel:

I Agree That Ajegunle Is A Slum,
But You Have No Right To Insult People Living There.
I Live There And I Ain't Poor.
We Have Some Rich Families There.

Stop Generalising!
bro understand me ,I'm stating the fact that if that melly guy was a girl ,he's definitely going to be among the list of broke girls with expensive tastes ..you want this for the price of that ,this is not good ,bla bla bla ,like he has money to buy it ..make e take am easy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
You can't come on this thread and shout "I love technology" but your statements are filled with unverified claims, its an insult to true lovers of technology, my RN7 will land before I return to school and I want to use it to intimidate iphone 7 users and Samsung note 8 users in my class but for me to do that I NEED TO RESEARCH! Research is important otherwise you will be ranting blatant balderdash to those in the know.
You have never used a Samsung flagship in your life, you have never used an Iphone in your life, you have never used a Xiaomi phone in your life yet you will be making noise that Xiaomi is doing rubbish, xiaomi doesn't have 12gb ram phone(Black shark, Black Shark helo[or whatever] and black shark 2), xiaomi dont have oled display(mi mix 2, mi mix 2s, mi 8, mi 9[I hope I'm right]) and other rubbish.
I hope you get admission this year, in your year 1 there is a general course called GST 112, its Philosophy and Human existence. Pay attention to the topic FALLACY, learn and pass and learn to argue with substantially provable facts and stop shaming tech lovers

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
majour:
Please guys, how can i order this player TRIBIT XBOOM to Nigeria, can anyone help?
070three080two87
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
And to those of you noobs out there saying console gaming is better than pc gaming , lmao you don't own a gaming pc and a console game to back up your claims.
Console that plays on 30frames per second, highest you can go on a ps4 is 60 fps and you'd have to be on boost mode for that to happen.
and pc you without any hassle on your gtx 1050 or 920m you can go as high as 120fps.
The only thing console gaming has against pc gaming is exclusivity.
Asides that console gaming has nothing on pc gaming.
Period!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: t33why and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.