Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9248489 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2019
fibonacci2526:

ColorOs is still shitty though. cheesy cheesy
Ve you used 1 before?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
busuyi44:

Ve you used 1 before?

I don't need to use one before I know that thing is cartoon-ish, all them iphone-wannabes. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bwehdoneit(m): 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2019
IKON360:

alright thanks. You are a good man. Have you tried lineage os on your phone or Xiaomi.eu rom?
I am on EU rom.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bwehdoneit(m): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=macbeyland post=77763709]
Go to your video history and see if it's still there. [/quote
I used my laptop, will check the browsing history. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
hardeycute:
https://www.androidauthority.com/realme-3-pro-review-977253/amp/

Kindly read to the end because if we talk say Xiaomi, dem go say we dey abuse other brands

I read all. Its obvious redmi note 7 pro won on all sides. On the other hand, am looking for a stock android phone within 200dolls range

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
bwehdoneit:
I am on EU rom.
wow! Do you have gcam and magisk on it? Does the phone get hot on heavy usage?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
yak:

I read all. Its obvious redmi note 7 pro won on all sides. On the other hand, am looking for a stock android phone within 200dolls range
Nokia will have, and there is MiA2 or buy Redmi note 6 pro and port to one of the numerous Aosp based custom roms
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madjnr: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
Please does anyone use glo 4g on pocophone f1... Am in Abuja.. Near maitama
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Demour(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
I was robbed of my xiaomi mi max 2 on Saturday in owerri ....cultist guys with gun threatened my life if i don't give them my phone.......before I could track my phone, they have formatted the thing....... How i wish xiaomi can add something like iCloud that will require password or ID before you can format it .......it would have been much better and any idea on how to track my xiaomi phone through imei
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
Demour:
I was robbed of my xiaomi mi max 2 on Saturday in owerri ....cultist guys with gun threatened my life if i don't give them my phone.......before I could track my phone, they have formatted the thing....... How i wish xiaomi can add something like iCloud that will require password or ID before you can format it .......it would have been much better and any idea on how to track my xiaomi phone through imei

If you use a lock, they probably just removed the SIM and not necessarily formatted it yet.

You can track through IMEI by reporting to your nearest police station.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
ladiesreject ...how far,your 5plus don' open?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klexycole(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2019
Demour:

There's Mi Cloud.

Sorry for your loss, you can still recover the phone.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
Jheypeel:
For 200 dollars
This is the real deal. Can't wait to use a realme for once

Colour OS.... Na there d problem de
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bagger293: 7:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
macbeyland:

Flash recovery using the command, then immediately boot into recovery without booting to system. If you boot to system after flashing twrp, stock recovery, would take over again.

Alternatively, you can do whatever you want to do by simply booting twrp and exectutng.

To boot into twrp without flashing, use this command..

fastboot boot recovery.img

Where recovery. Img is what you have named your twrp.
I tried and it worked..thanks a lot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
Demour:

Hello Dear, So sorry for your loss.

Can you possibly and diligently try this and update us?

Jidibia:

Just go to police headquarter (CID UNIT) with the stolen phone carton. They will do the needful no matter how long it may take. Your friend's phone will be back. But its not free o. I paid 10k when I tracked my friend's gionee A1. But we got the phone back.
Good luck.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DukeLad(m): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
majour:
Please guys, how can i order this player TRIBIT XBOOM to Nigeria, can anyone help?

Yes
Contact in Bio

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2019
Demour:
its obvious u didnt sign-in to mi cloud account. Take heart
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
mykelshowz:
bro understand me ,I'm stating the fact that if that melly guy was a girl ,he's definitely going to be among the list of broke girls with expensive tastes ..you want this for the price of that ,this is not good ,bla bla bla ,like he has money to buy it ..make e take am easy

Understood!
One Love Bro!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ewo... shocked

bwehdoneit:

Chinese version.
Wasn't a trick, I just followed the instructions on a YouTube video. Right now I can't find the video again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
In India... If you can get it... Very good deal...

Jheypeel:
For 200 dollars
This is the real deal. Can't wait to use a realme for once
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Demour:
Go to the police headquarter (CID Unit) and report, they will help you and track it sharply. But go with the phone carton because they will need the imei numbers.
Your own case is even a special and serious case since it was at gun point. They will swindle into action immediately. The person wey dem go catch with that fone don enter trouble since na armed robbery and cultism case.

Notice: Please no one should buy a used phone without the original carton.
And don't destroy or dispose your phone carton. Also write your phone imei number where you can easily access in case you misplace the carton.
Good luck.

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
Please which sites can I use to track the journey of my item?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2019
IKON360:

Cainao global.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
IKON360:

track24.net
global.cainiao.com/en
17track.net
When it gets to Nigeria
ips.nipost.gov.ng/ipswebtracking/
Or
nipost.gov.ng/TrackConfirm_1.aspx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 8:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
Demour:

Mi cloud nko? Please sha call your bank(s) to block your account (s). Sorry for your loss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
genius43:

track24.net global.cainiao.com/en 17track.net When it gets to Nigeria ips.nipost.gov.ng/ipswebtracking/ Or nipost.gov.ng/TrackConfirm_1.aspx
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Cainao global.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Cainao global.
thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Amicable22: 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
Plss oo...make una answer me na...

Abeg how much can I get note 5ai 3/32gb...

Pls can I get it in computer village or must I order it??

My budget is 40k..

Is there any other xiaomi 3/32gb phone that I can get for that price??

Pls help.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2019
madjnr:
Please does anyone use glo 4g on pocophone f1... Am in Abuja.. Near maitama
Yes if there is Glo LTE band 3 in Abuja. Glo is testing band 3 in some locations e g Ibadan Lagos. Poco F1 does not support LTE band 28
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kenny903(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
Any idea how long it might take this to get to Nigeria?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
Amicable22:
Plss oo...make una answer me na...

Abeg how much can I get note 5ai 3/32gb...

Pls can I get it in computer village or must I order it??

My budget is 40k..

Is there any other xiaomi 3/32gb phone that I can get for that price??

Pls help.

You have to order it, but it is above your budget.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.