Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9250901 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:51pm On May 11, 2019
Mckandre:
our very own drop test from Redmi note 7 just made history cheesy
That dude has made us proud. Now we know what to expect when phone falls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Whizpeter(m): 9:52pm On May 11, 2019
Holuwaxheun:
For those complaining about Note 7 battery

grin cheesy shocked cool tongue

Font name please?
Did you get it from the themes app?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:53pm On May 11, 2019
virtually every site I open with chrome has ads, except maybe nairaland. I need kiwi browser

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 9:55pm On May 11, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Enjoy bro
Bro, Can You Kindly Contact Me On Whatapp? 09054575460. Cheers! I Need The Power Amp Pro.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by smellingmenses: 9:58pm On May 11, 2019
no need to hide..... accept your fate

MaddySav:
My sincere apologies to the xioami thread

Wasn't my intention to come here to derail this thread

CityNGR has always been attacking and mentioning me for weeks cos I got a device I wanted ..to the extent that he dragged me to this thread

Wasn't my intention to use any abusive words

By the way am not a gay and will never be one
That is a big taboo

I guess the chap got pained and all he could do was call me gay

My sincere apologies again

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Debroslink: 9:58pm On May 11, 2019
olayinkajnr:
For all those that need the Poweramp paid version, I have it on my Google account.

No need for cracks when you can get the original. I'm not charging a dime for it. If you need it, send me a PM and I'll give you my Google account and the password to login and search for Poweramp unlocker on playstore. Download it and you are good to go. Uninstall that crap called cracked.

Kindly respond to my pm.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PotatoSalad(m): 10:01pm On May 11, 2019
tziz:

Nope!
Most people don't knw how to activate the 48mp
The 48mp is only a gimmick. It's 12mp.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dcolumbus001: 10:03pm On May 11, 2019
IKON360:
virtually every site I open with chrome has ads, except maybe nairaland. I need kiwi browser
get brave browser from play store. see the number of ads the page blocks from the screenshot

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2019
IKON360:
Try Samsung browser.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Whizpeter(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2019
madgoat:

At least they still gave some good reviews; it wasnt all bad points they gave.
By the way, how is the display of the Redmi 7 outdoors in sunlight. Can one easily see the screen? Thats one of the disadvantages they spoke about that its hard to see the screen outdoors in the sun.

N.B. i am actually thinking i may get the fone and hence my checking up reviews everywhere.

The screen is clearly visible and readable under direct sunlight.

I leave my screen brightness on auto and allow the light sensor do its work.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CityNGR: 10:09pm On May 11, 2019
please kindly edit my moniker from your love affair with maddysav....

smellingmenses:
no need to hide..... accept your fate

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 10:16pm On May 11, 2019
olayinkajnr:
For all those that need the Poweramp paid version, I have it on my Google account.

No need for cracks when you can get the original. I'm not charging a dime for it. If you need it, send me a PM and I'll give you my Google account and the password to login and search for Poweramp unlocker on playstore. Download it and you are good to go. Uninstall that crap called cracked.
pls send me a mail at veekid009@gmail.com, my pm seems not working. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by surely22: 10:29pm On May 11, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Pls I need it too. My pm isn't working.
Here's my mail ukam.uduma@gmail.com.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emisco1(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2019
olayinkajnr:

It's actually the best music player on playstore.

I also have black player EX but that one is on my private Google account.
xowi bro

the email i wrote out was wrong.. emidowski@gmail.com

whatsapp 07032855831

sent u email tru nairaland bt nt going. pls need the poweramp alxo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by chuksp09(m): 10:33pm On May 11, 2019
Go to andropalace. Net and search for AdGuard pro. You won't worry about adverts ever again cool

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by realone18(m): 10:44pm On May 11, 2019
olayinkajnr:

sent sir.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 10:46pm On May 11, 2019
It wasn't the screen but the screen guard
Ikon360
Mckandre
LargeBreed:
Not the main screen though. The tempered glass cracked. Can't take shot of the phone cuz I don't have another good camera phone.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2019
MaddySav:

Lol Am no gay
Gays deserve to be shot dead at sight
wow... But politicians get to walk.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 10:54pm On May 11, 2019
macbeyland:

Come for 72k with accessories 08062907289

Tell me 3/32 is 61k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 10:59pm On May 11, 2019
LargeBreed:
My rn7 just fell, i felt my heart leap. My screen cracked on four different sides. The phone ain't even up to a week.

Chai... You village people did advance course in Somalia grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mahkanjuh: 11:04pm On May 11, 2019
madgoat:

Chai... You village people did advance course in Somalia grin
D guy later said it was the tempered screen that broke
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 11:10pm On May 11, 2019
olayinkajnr:

tried reaching you sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prince202020(m): 11:18pm On May 11, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Do you think this a good Idea, What of things that'll be synched/saved in that account, like me I save my contacts on my Gmail, sync calendar and some other things to the account, save files to drive too, Any device I log in that account all my contacts automatically enters the device, ie all the persons with your account will be sharing things in common.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Enjoy bro
I also need boss but I don't know how to send a message privately here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mayorwer: 11:30pm On May 11, 2019
olayinkajnr:

bro please i need it ASAP. thanks and God bless. mayormex72@gmail.com
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 11:34pm On May 11, 2019
PotatoSalad:

The 48mp is only a gimmick. It's 12mp.

More or less

tziz:

Nope!
Most people don't knw how to activate the 48mp

And they'd miss nothing. GCAM however is not supposed to be optional, it's necessary!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mayorwer: 11:39pm On May 11, 2019
lambotee:

Download pro version

I can give u a site to download most Pro apps for free

All apps on my phone are Pro(full version without ads)
kindly drop that mayormex72@gmail.com
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Davidem111(m): 11:52pm On May 11, 2019
olayinkajnr:

please I need it...
emmanuelelechi864@gmail.com
thank u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 12:01am On May 12, 2019
Mykcool:
It wasn't the screen but the screen guard
Ikon360
Mckandre
i know,I saw that earlier but it's still a drop, isn't it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by delvinmayan: 12:09am On May 12, 2019
olayinkajnr:

PM not working, do you mind sending to my email, macbeth004@gmail.com. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:34am On May 12, 2019
Ifedith:

I want one

(1) (2) (3) ... (4899) (4900) (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.