Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (4904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9330492 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) (4907) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Acidosis(m): 4:49am On May 12, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Replied
Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by plucky16(m): 5:22am On May 12, 2019
tziz:
Nope! Most people don't knw how to activate the 48mp
how bro?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ogbenimax(m): 5:26am On May 12, 2019
pls guys chinese rom and global rom on note 7 which shld i go for .....i will like to try the chinese rom pls hope i will not have issue's later
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Acidosis(m): 5:28am On May 12, 2019

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:37am On May 12, 2019
Please who has been using redmi go? I want to buy it for a cousin who is not that phone freak but to listen to music ,browse and do small stuffs like social media stuffs.she is considering itels13, which has dual back camera and fingerprint but not so on redmi go.
I just want to convince her to buy good phone with better processor and performance but i never heard people talking about it here.@ifedith, oga Jumia. Give me ur quotations too. Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ommo(m): 5:48am On May 12, 2019
Guys, who have tried the new xiaomi 20watt wireless charger or the 27 watt charger before?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Timbuktu14(m): 6:11am On May 12, 2019
acekid109:
the 6t will even become cheap for some of us to buy now grin
Lol. Price already dropping on AE. That's said, it'd be a better buy considering the fact that the base model OnePlus 7 is coming with same design.

Only the OnePlus 7 Pro would leave a huge impression. Even OnePlus isn't talking about the normal OnePlus 7 that much.

I presently own a 5T, wanted to go for 6T last year but changed my mind. I want to see reviews of the 7 Pro first, before making a decision. But 6T is still definitely part of my options grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 6:15am On May 12, 2019
Ogbenimax:
pls guys chinese rom and global rom on note 7 which shld i go for .....i will like to try the chinese rom pls hope i will not have issue's later
Of course you won't. Some people even prefer the Chinese rom over the global rom because it gets updates first, plus some nice themes. I have both Chinese and global rom available.
Chat me up on 08062907289 to place your orders.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 6:16am On May 12, 2019
tziz:

Honestly, Iv not yet seen the fuss about this Gcam. No game changing difference! Infact I prefer the Portrait mode of the Stock Cam to Gcam.

Meet my baby girl: Blossom, let's use her for this experiment.. cheesy

NOTE: I had to reduce the resolution of this collage to half it's original size as it's too large and won't upload here.

Blossom really tried for sitting still while you took both pics grin
The difference is in when you post the picture on social media. GCAM HDR selfie just makes people go WOW and the default camera of the Note 7 can barely meet up with similarly priced phones. It's a lil too soft. While it's not anywhere close to the Pocophone default camera(as expected), GCAM brings the output a lot closer. Always soooooo crispy!

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:24am On May 12, 2019
olayinkajnr:
For all those that need the Poweramp paid version, I have it on my Google account.

No need for cracks when you can get the original. I'm not charging a dime for it. If you need it, send me a PM and I'll give you my Google account and the password to login and search for Poweramp unlocker on playstore. Download it and you are good to go. Uninstall that crap called cracked.

please I need it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by monshow25(m): 6:28am On May 12, 2019
Hello
Pls wat does dispatched to oversea postal means am confused cause dy didnt state if it is Dispatched to NG Does it mean the item wil past thru another country before they dispatch it to nigeria?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:46am On May 12, 2019
monshow25:
Hello
Pls wat does dispatched to oversea postal means am confused cause dy didnt state if it is Dispatched to NG Does it mean the item wil past thru another country before they dispatch it to nigeria?
Your item is on its way to destination country (9ja I guess)
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:47am On May 12, 2019
olayinkajnr:

It's a music player with the best equaliser.

And the development no be here. Very dope.

Find a good earpiece and your ears will never remain the same.
Sha dont blow your ear comot

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Debroslink: 6:53am On May 12, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Replied

I'm very grateful
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2019
Is this normal?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 7:18am On May 12, 2019
priceaction:
Please who has been using redmi go? I want to buy it for a cousin who is not that phone freak but to listen to music ,browse and do small stuffs like social media stuffs.she is considering itels13, which has dual back camera and fingerprint but not so on redmi go.
I just want to convince her to buy good phone with better processor and performance but i never heard people talking about it here.@ifedith, oga Jumia. Give me ur quotations too. Thanks.
Mmm...whats her budget?...
I'd say Redmi 6a
Redmi Note 7 3GB/32GB 58k
Redmi 6 3GB 32GB 40900
Mi play 4GB 64GB 49900
Redmi 7 3GB/32GB 46k
Redmi 6A 2GB/16GB 27k
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 3GB/32GB 50k
Redmi Go 1GB/8GB 18k
Nokia X5 3GB/32GB 42,500
Nokia X6 4GB/64GB 62k
Huawei Y9 4GB/64GB 73,900
Galaxy A30 4GB/64GB 72,900
Galaxy A50 4GB/128GB 99k
070three108zero287

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 7:18am On May 12, 2019
JhorlA:

I want one
070three108zero287
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 7:19am On May 12, 2019
Timbuktu14:
Lol. Price already dropping on AE. That's said, it'd be a better buy considering the fact that the base model OnePlus 7 is coming with same design.

Only the OnePlus 7 Pro would leave a huge impression. Even OnePlus isn't talking about the normal OnePlus 7 that much.

I presently own a 5T, wanted to go for 6T last year but changed my mind. I want to see reviews of the 7 Pro first, before making a decision. But 6T is still definitely part of my options grin
price is around 450+ for 6gb 128gb, if it drops further, i might just pick it up. grin make i experience the wonders of oxygenOS people are raving about. I no send all dos pop up camera n super display they talking about for the 7 pro right now smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 7:20am On May 12, 2019
ommo:
Guys, who have tried the new xiaomi 20watt wireless charger or the 27 watt charger before?
I'm having Xiaomi 27watts charger... Qc 4.0
cool
I have that one... Any probs

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 7:22am On May 12, 2019
Ogbenimax:
Mmm... If you've never used Xiaomi before, it'll be advisable to get global, but if you are grounded in Xiaomi, either version no get wahala... You can with me for more info... 070three108zero287.
Anyone u want I can help you with it

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by LargeBreed(m): 7:22am On May 12, 2019
Mykcool:
It wasn't the screen but the screen guard
Ikon360
Mckandre
Please tell'em, I corrected myself. Na screen protector break. The phone doesn't have any scratch at all. E gallant.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2019
tziz:

Honestly, Iv not yet seen the fuss about this Gcam. No game changing difference! Infact I prefer the Portrait mode of the Stock Cam to Gcam.

NOTE: I had to reduce the resolution of this collage to half it's original size as it's too large and won't upload here.
Na here photography go suffer, even with the compression made, the Gcam clearly packs lots of details compared to the stock. I can also see some over exposure at the edge of the stock camera. Nor b picture wen bright pass or get more colour b better picture ooo, una hear? Lastly, if you don't understand photography, you'll think Gcam will automatically convert a monkey to a human being grin. Stick with whichever suits your eyes, stock or gcam.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 1000angstroms(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Replied but you can check my WhatsApp number on my signature
I've sent you a message on WhatsApp but Is it possible you help me send it to my email address dikachi4906@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 7:40am On May 12, 2019
tziz:

Tell dem.... Daylight photos on stock is as good as gcam . Personally stock is better at daylight... Low light photos however, gcam truly shines...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 7:45am On May 12, 2019
Gptech:

Na here photography go suffer, even with the compression made, the Gcam clearly packs lots of details compared to the stock. I can also see some over exposure at the edge of the stock camera. Nor b picture wen bright pass or get more colour b better picture ooo, una hear? Lastly, if you don't understand photography, you'll think Gcam will automatically convert a monkey to a human being grin. Stick with whichever suits your eyes, stock or gcam.
the level of computation photography gcam does is way out of its league, sadly most people do not understand this. It's not always about brighter pictures, i can go back and change focus on portraits, adjust depths, even change background to greyscale all with one click. All these with one camera sensor, let's not even talk about hdr or night sight, something most phones with 2 sensors even struggle to achieve. The best part is most features gets ported to other devices. Too me gcam n camera2api is the best thing that has ever happened in Android photography. I can count the number of times I've taken pictures with stock camera. I'll eventually hide it from the launcher self grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olalekank(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2019
genius43:

Slot was ditched for Raya stores. So you can get the 4/64Gb and 4/128Gb at Pointek or Raya stores.
How much does the 4/64 go for?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 7:54am On May 12, 2019
Also discovered something on how to get tg best from your powerbanks....
Don't let ur phone go lower dan 85 or at least 80% before charging.
Reason is below these points might trigger fast charging and beyond these points, it'll taper off(slow) till 100% to conserve battery life...
Now triggering fast charging, produces heat, heat is energy, u get to lose some juice during this process... But if it doesn't trigger fast charging and charges slow all tru, or u plug to ur powerbank say all tru 7hr-9hr on screen time which is almost equivalent of a full charge on ur phone, would notice that the powerbank would Last almost double the time it would give u if u charge from 0-100...
This is tru everytime i do this...

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by monshow25(m): 7:57am On May 12, 2019
jboixxx:

Your item is on its way to destination country (9ja I guess)
thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:00am On May 12, 2019
Ifedith:
Also discovered something on how to get tg best from your powerbanks....
Don't let ur phone go lower dan 85 or at least 80% before charging.
Reason is below these points might trigger fast charging and beyond these points, it'll taper off(slow) till 100% to conserve battery life...
Now triggering fast charging, produces heat, heat is energy, u get to lose some juice during this process... But if it doesn't trigger fast charging and charges slow all tru, or u plug to ur powerbank say all tru 7hr-9hr on screen time which is almost equivalent of a full charge on ur phone, would notice that the powerbank would Last almost double the time it would give u if u charge from 0-100...
This is tru everytime i do this...
this ur sequence will be hard to maintain embarassed

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 8:01am On May 12, 2019
tziz:

the difference is staring right at you. You don't just see it cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 8:04am On May 12, 2019
krattoss:
this ur sequence will be hard to maintain embarassed
Lol... It's wat i do sha...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lambotee(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2019
hausadreturn:
Please I need the site. I hope I'll see grammarly there too. I need am bad bad.

rexdl.com

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4901) (4902) (4903) (4904) (4905) (4906) (4907) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.