Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9417262 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
kazzonline:

Urz wud fit perfectly,ma worry so gbo?

Oga, send me link o. Wanna check d store maybe they might have some stuff i need. Thanks.

Whatsapp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nadalion: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
princetom1:

Oga, send me link o. Wanna check d store maybe they might have some stuff i need. Thanks.

Whatsapp 0817593.1112
Boss, have your phone arrived?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2017
nadalion:
Boss, have your phone arrived?

E never arrived o. Dreami store dey do collabo with my village people, but God pass them
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
hay2zed50:

I use the 3Gb/32GB MTK
How market my guy? Omo Na still d hunt for protector dey do me oo! embarassed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:52am On Mar 31, 2017
Abubanty:

I don change am. The font don show. If change back to Nigeria, e go disappear?
No, it won't.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nochious123(m): 1:03am On Mar 31, 2017
Ow i fit change my location sef..i mean region
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolexis: 1:51am On Mar 31, 2017
Nochious123:
Ow i fit change my location sef..i mean region
Settings> additional settings> region> boom!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolexis: 1:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Been pursuing this thread like shit, very difficult to catch up, decided to let everyone sleep so I could grab the opportunity....Dam5reey I see you've gotten the mi5 grin and you're on nougat self, cool..Thanks for the 4 prime once again...This 8.2 nightly I rush go do dey drain my battery and now they've released normal 8.2, the problem is we that rushed the nightly didn't get the stable, SMH itk no good oo angry grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vanchi(m): 3:45am On Mar 31, 2017
Gptech:

Have you really come across any?
Ordered one full stuff from mocolo. Will share pictures when it arrives
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 4:00am On Mar 31, 2017
kolexis:
Been pursuing this thread like shit, very difficult to catch up, decided to let everyone sleep so I could grab the opportunity....Dam5reey I see you've gotten the mi5 grin and you're on nougat self, cool..Thanks for the 4 prime once again...This 8.2 nightly I rush go do dey drain my battery and now they've released normal 8.2, the problem is we that rushed the nightly didn't get the stable, SMH itk no good oo angry grin

When did you update to 8.2 nightly and how long after that did they release 8.2 to the general public?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 4:39am On Mar 31, 2017
kolexis:

No mention the 4 prime open the way for the Mi 5 prime.. cool

The thread is moving fast.. Also following you on the Xiaomi group seems too quiet there...

I was lucky to get the same stable ROM with the nightly... All I wanted is to update once and start using never knew about Nightly until now... grin

I was planning to get that phone back, But I will go for Note 4X since it is the same price...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:36am On Mar 31, 2017
Note4. Bat3 @ 4%

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tjsadiq(m): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2017
Has any one using the mi5 noticed that the phone heats pretty much, I mean constantly on 42'C with out much apps running (just bbm and Wassup). Currently on 8.1.4 room.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by slye(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2017
tjsadiq:
Has any one using the mi5 noticed that the phone heats pretty much, I mean constantly on 42'C with out much apps running (just bbm and Wassup). Currently on 8.1.4 room.
Yes that's right
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michelism(m): 6:54am On Mar 31, 2017
G. Morning, the screen shot below is what I get each time I want to load my Alipocket account .

Please help.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2017
tjsadiq:
Oya, time to update.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2017
michelism:
G. Morning, the screen shot below is what I get each time I want to load my Alipocket account .

Please help.
Time to appeal.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by tjsadiq(m): 7:12am On Mar 31, 2017
Gptech:

Oya, time to update.

Yeah plan on doing that today, but even that one get him own bugs (inability to update via play store). Hopes it solves the heating issue though. Make my cheek no go burn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2017
Just 40 minutes left. Make una rush ooooo. Aliexpress 7th anniversary, adieu to u
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 7:20am On Mar 31, 2017
jboixxx:
Note4. Bat3 @ 4%

Test ruled out... Phone was charged in between..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2017
Dunno if it's the 8.2 or Nougat update, but I noticed I couldn't tap on "phone information" under "Testing" after tapping Internal Memory five times or using *#*#4636#*#*.

I can't change the network type (LTE/WCDMA/3G...E.t.c) as the option above isn't accessible anymore. lipsrsealed It fluctuates between G/H+ by itself, and I can't pick one.

Any help on how to go about it?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 7:36am On Mar 31, 2017
Lovexme:
Dunno if it's the 8.2 or Nougat update, but I noticed I couldn't tap on "phone information" under "Testing" after tapping Internal Memory five times or using *#*#4636#*#*.

I can't change the network type (LTE/WCDMA/3G...E.t.c) as the option above isn't accessible anymore. lipsrsealed It fluctuates between G/H+ by itself, and I can't pick one.

Any help on how to go about it?

I had been trying too.. but I'm on WiFi Not bothered...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2017
Dam5reey:

I had been trying too.. but I'm on WiFi Not bothered...

I'm bothered o. grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JUO(m): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2017
Got this speaker from aliexpress.com good sound but too expensive. A little above $40. You can check it if interested

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2017
Dam5reey:

Test ruled out... Phone was charged in between..
You're right! Plugged to d system to get some files but that shouldn't invalidate the test cuz it was less than 7minutes in total.
Let's hear from other N4 users.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2017
jboixxx:

You're right! Plugged to d system to get some files but that shouldn't invalidate the test cuz it was less than 7minutes in total.
Let's hear from other N4 users.

grin grin.. That does not matter Jare just teasing... Nice battery backup
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2017
damoskimovich:

How market my guy? Omo Na still d hunt for protector dey do me oo! embarassed

Using one like that till I collect my mocolo, it's for Infinix X554 or so, it's holding up so far

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2017
JUO:
Got this speaker from aliexpress.com good sound but too expensive. A little above $40. You can check it if interested

Yea, expensive but quality sound. Used one before someone broke it. Will go for other brand now. After all, some other company design and made this for Xiaomi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Stormyweather(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2017
ali sef don tire me. i did appeal over a week, it was accepted and i funded 60 usd, i tried funding 10 to balance up naso the sorry....message came up again. i checked my orders and saw the appeal in process message. i cant even upload details, its just saying appeal submitted and also being verified. whats the way forward abeg?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Razael23(m): 10:03am On Mar 31, 2017
Omo where this thread dey run go naa.. grin make una take am easy naa.. Lol.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolexis: 10:06am On Mar 31, 2017
Dam5reey:

No mention the 4 prime open the way for the Mi 5 prime.. cool

The thread is moving fast.. Also following you on the Xiaomi group seems too quiet there...

I was lucky to get the same stable ROM with the nightly... All I wanted is to update once and start using never knew about Nightly until now... grin

I was planning to get that phone back, But I will go for Note 4X since it is the same price...

Okay cool, I'm sticking to 5" I don't think I can go for the note 4x, even though e dey enter my eyes shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolexis: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2017
GrandMufti:

When did you update to 8.2 nightly and how long after that did they release 8.2 to the general public?
Did the update like 3weeks ago, and now on MIUI forum the stable has started rolling out, we that got the nightly just had to shut up, the stable started rolling out yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.