Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9293998 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2017
Neesha:
Hello guys, can I return a xiaomi redmi 4a I got last month(early Feb)?? The user is complaining that the screen isn't working well anymore.....
The screen is malfunctioning
I got it from dreami store....can I still return it to the dreami seller on aliexpress??

Urgent replies pls.

No way Ma. Its too late for that as soon as i have confirm you have received the order.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Neesha(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2017
fibonacci2526:

No way Ma. Its too late for that as soon as i have confirm you have received the order.
So what can I do now??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Neesha(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Buh the screen just started malfunctioning, isn't there a warranty or some??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
Codedboy95:
hello guys is there a way i can request a refund to my bank the money i funded in my alipocket?.. wanted to get a xiaomi redmi note 4x but something came up so i Need my money back.. or can i just sell it to some one? it's about $150

Bro you are confused ooo,i called you up,u keep refering to gionee m6.i need d funds dis afternoon,cash is ready to be transferd.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Neesha:

Buh the screen just started malfunctioning, isn't there a warranty or some??

Unfortunately No. I think you'd get warranty if you were living in china or so.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Neesha(m): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Unfortunately No. I think you'd get warranty if you were living in china or so.
Ok fine, where is the best place to repair it??
Pls I need urgent reply, the phone is not even switching off
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Svelte98(f): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
rookidmart:

The note 4x is best if you need battery life.

The phones you mentioned are midrange devices if you want exceptional camera then go for the flagships, Mi5 or MI Mix

Have no idea about colors.
I don't consider an important factor in selecting phones.

Thanks. I"m not looking for an exceptional camera. Just something...better than good.
I cant afford a Mi5 for now,so its not really an option. I always consider the colours of a phone before getting one..I dont know if its normal with everyone or just me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Neesha(m): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
Anyone pls, where can I repair a xiaomi redmi 4a in Lagos?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Svelte98(f): 3:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
EBUBS:

Currently using the note 4x.
Camera: so far the camera is really cool especially when you Wanna take a selfie. But i noticed that the camera is not really cool when it's a bit dark..
Design: my dear, the note 4x is as pretty as mammy water.. You'll love the design.
Performance: performance is OK since i opened almost 8 apps without anyone closing.. There's nothing like slow loading.. Played asphalt and was chatting on fb same time.
Battery: as girl i think the battery will take you for almost two days. Just note that the battery is super.
As for the colour that'll siut u, just choose the gold. That's what I'm using and she's really hot.... U can add me on WhatsApp let's share pics... 08172983294

LOL!! Thanks for the slightly indepth review. I"m not sure about the gold colour though. I once used a gold xiaomi redmi note 3(MTK),but i wasnt really "blown away" by the colour. Plus i heard/read that the gold colour washes away to a pale white after a while.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Svelte98(f): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Neesha:

Hey..check in SLOT. A friend of mine repaired her Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 there. Dont know about Redmi 4a though. But you can check there.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Neesha(m): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Neesha:
I don't want to give it to just anyhow repairer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Neesha(m): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2017
Svelte98:

Hey..check in SLOT. A friend of mine repaired her Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 there. Dont know about Redmi 4a though. But you can check there.
Ok thank you..... slot Ikeja??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Svelte98:

LOL!! Thanks for the slightly indepth review. I"m not sure about the gold colour though. I once used a gold xiaomi redmi note 3(MTK),but i wasnt really "blown away" by the colour. Plus i heard/read that the gold colour washes away to a pale white after a while.

The best colour so far for the note 4x is black, other colours are a bit meh IMO.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
iliyande:

nop, just want to have test of other ships grin
LeEco s1 x500 still look like brand new
almost two yrs now

Sure, u can never take beauty away from leeco

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2017
Cant wait guys....hw long bfor i can finally get ma phone?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Emmydrizzy:
Cant wait guys....hw long bfor i can finally get ma phone?

Within 10 days cos NIPOST no too pure these days.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2017
thebigkendo:

its like the orders are appearing twice, as "payment being verified" and "awaiting payment" and i just checked my balance, i have been debited, no text or email alert sha.. na to wait for delivery, how long does free delivery takes?

I guess u tried to pay twice den. One went through, while d other didn't. Lucky u, u will had been debited for 2 now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2017
Neesha:
I don't want to give it to just anyhow repairer

Need to be sure wat the real issue is first. What do u mean by its not functioning well? Explain better pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Svelte98(f): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2017
Neesha:
Ok thank you..... slot Ikeja??
Yes please.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Svelte98(f): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
fibonacci2526:

The best colour so far for the note 4x is black, other colours are a bit meh IMO.

I dont really like an all black phone. Think i'll go for the black/grey colour.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wiliz(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Codedboy95:
hello guys is there a way i can request a refund to my bank the money i funded in my alipocket?.. wanted to get a xiaomi redmi note 4x but something came up so i Need my money back.. or can i just sell it to some one? it's about $150
wah colour
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EBUBS(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
Svelte98:

Hmm.... Pls don't put fear in me with that info..i really don't think what i have here is gonna wash... Anyway the pink is there...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2017
iliyande:
According to sources the Xiaomi Mi6 Plus will feature a 5.7-inch 1920 x 1080 FHD display, 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, and options for either 64GB or 128GB UFS 2.0 internal storage.

Those rear cameras are dual Sony IMX362 12 megapixel units, while the front 8 megapixel camera is an Ultrapixel model. What is interesting is the battery size, 4050mah for the Mi6 Plus!

If that large size isn’t for you then the Xiaomi Mi6 will features a 5.15-inch display, options for 4-6GB RAM, 32,64,128GB internal memory, sonly IMX400 19 megapixel main camera and 3200mAh battery.

Which flagship Xiaomi is the one for you?

We could get this. All still rumour. 2017, the year of infinity display

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Codedboy95(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2017
kazzonline:

Bro you are confused ooo,i called you up,u keep refering to gionee m6.i need d funds dis afternoon,cash is ready to be transferd.
lol.. that's not my number you called
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
April 1st is here again,means time for a new 100dollar limit per card grin contact me to help you place your orders right now,would be shipped directly to you.
Whatsapp 07051054953

Am still the same @noobody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kazzonline: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
Codedboy95:
lol.. that's not my number you called

Waiting for u thou,we clarified this on phone already na!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
which xiaomi phone can 53k get and also wats d current access bank rate??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
Igerizee:
which xiaomi phone can 53k get and also wats d current access bank rate??

Access bank rate, 325. Download the aliexpress app and check the files hones that falls within ur budget, 163 usd. Note that, today is the last day u can use 100 usd to fund ur aliexpress pocket, another month start 2mao, that means u can fund again 2mao and till may again. Is better u fund ur aliexpress pocket now, since what u wanna buy is more than 100 usd.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by thebigkendo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2017
princetom1:

I guess u tried to pay twice den. One went through, while d other didn't. Lucky u, u will had been debited for 2 now

nah.. i made sure to have just enough money in the account with 5k extra, i no wan hear stories that touch for dis recession
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
princetom1:

Access bank rate, 325. Download the aliexpress app and check the files hones that falls within ur budget, 163 usd. Note that, today is the last day u can use 100 usd to fund ur aliexpress pocket, another month start 2mao, that means u can fund again 2mao and till may again. Is better u fund ur aliexpress pocket now, since what u wanna buy is more than 100 usd.
tanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2017
princetom1:

Sure, u can never take beauty away from leeco

With Mi6 plus loading, I may try xiaomi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lagosboy3(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2017
Hello MI and AliExpress fans.

Trust your week has been fruitful so far.

Does anyone have an Mi5 for immediate sale?

Please reach out to me.

Cheers!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.