Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9477655 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5013) (5014) (5015) (5016) (5017) (5018) (5019) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Troublemaker101(m): 12:51pm On May 23, 2019
Mustiboy:

Update:
see me see trouble. cheesy
Hoe boiii!!! grin grin grin.... Where did u order from?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2019
Currently watching Designated Survivor on Netflix. That serial movie reminds me of 24 with its intense suspense. Kefer Sutherland is really good.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Troublemaker101(m): 12:54pm On May 23, 2019
IKON360:

Oga Gcam isn't overrated, I think maybe you don't know how to use it or how to set it up. I have snapped tons of pictures with my RN7 both normal stock camera pictures, pro mode and then with Gcam with hdr and without hdr. Gcam is far better than stock camera on RN7. In fact you have data check out the Gcam group for RN7 on telegram. You will see that even Russians and Indians have all agreed that Gcam is better than a lot of stock cameras. In essence, Gcam isn't overrated
Of course it's better than stock cam in RN7, stock cam in the RN7 isn't very good... It couldn't even best the Nokia x5 in the photo samples shown on the Nokia thread

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xh3ungold: 12:56pm On May 23, 2019
Mustiboy:
Update: see me see trouble. cheesy
U are in a deep sh!t by not picking his calls

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nicelaw(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ltkwemzie(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2019
How can I be in touch, I stay in Calabar
obinna58:

Ikeja, #66,900, global 64/4.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2019
GrandMufti:

Nonsense on top d guy money?
he is...he was my friend. We are both undergraduates of the same school, and we stay in the same hostel; but we're on a mid-semester break, and I've traveled back home.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michealdeco: 1:05pm On May 23, 2019
Akonice007:
Guys pls help me, my 3 Months old note 5 redmi fell down by mistakenly and the glass covered the back camera slightly broken there by causing the pictures to look blur. It touches my heart and sincerely I am not happy with this at all. Kindly help me out if there is anything I can do
same happened to my 15 days old phone
Luckily for me the crack didn't pass through the lens it passed through the side
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:06pm On May 23, 2019
macbeyland:
Currently watching Designated Survivor on Netflix. That serial movie reminds me of 24 with its intense suspense. Kefer Sutherland is really good.

Need to wrap up my binge watching of the season 2 by this weekend. So many "backlogs" for me. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 1:07pm On May 23, 2019
BryanWyatt:

Will soon label you a scammer and tag dragnet and honsule
lol. He is my friend;This one is not an online issue; morover, I don't order phones myself, noobody does it for me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2019
BryanWyatt:

Just refund his money if you can afford it to v rest of mind and then sell d phone whenever it lands
I'm not very liquid at the moment; else, I'd have done just that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2019
Troublemaker101:

Hoe boiii!!! grin grin grin.... Where did u order from?
AliExpress o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2019
xh3ungold:

U are in a deep sh!t by not picking his calls
we will meet in school once we resume. I've already told him that he will have to wait till the 60 days processing time elapses, but he keeps calling me saying nonsense.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2019
john10780:
if you can't keep him updated through phone call or message then I won't blame him when he decide to label a thief....

UNTOP THE GUY MONEY AGAIN YOU STILL NO ANSWER HIM CALL... You need this...
grin
Shey I want run with him money ni? When I'm not a stranger.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 23, 2019
macbeyland:

I thought the phone's main screen was also covered by the same black edges?
This particular one is eating up part of the screen even with the dark edges
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2019
john10780:
no even say the guy dey yarn nonsense abi if na u hw u go feel... U know how many month he take hustle that money Or how many meal he skip because of that phone...keep your foolishness to urself and stop posting trash
but it hasn't gotten to the point where you have to insult me; morover, the guy is a friend and you're not even the one with the headache, yet you're taking an overdose of paracetamol.

Mind you, I don't engage kids in any discussion, so run along if you know you can't come up with something reasonable .

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 1:21pm On May 23, 2019
john10780:
then u should stop treating him like a stranger and treat him like your bestie... Call him, sit him down, take an elder along,discuss the problem with him and show him pictorial evidence
now I know what you are .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Troublemaker101(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2019
Mustiboy:
AliExpress o
I'm never ordering anything from there grin
BTW, u for pick im call at least na... You're giving him wrong ideas by ignoring contact o,I won't even be shocked if he thinks that the phone has been delivered and you've re-sold it and kept the money or something like that sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2019
john10780:
Thief ole.... Na ur fada b kid... Thieeeeeeeeeeffffff
you are hereby ignored.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2019
Troublemaker101:

I'm never ordering anything from there grin
BTW, u for pick im call at least na... You're giving him wrong ideas by ignoring contact o,I won't even be shocked if he thinks that the phone has been delivered and you've re-sold it and kept the money or something like that sad
I'm wondering why he would think so little of me, because we stay in the same hostel, and he has seen the five devices that I ordered for other students in our hostel.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Troublemaker101(m): 1:26pm On May 23, 2019
Mustiboy:
but it hasn't gotten to the point where you have to insult me; morover, the guy is a friend and you're not even the one with the headache, yet you're taking an overdose of paracetamol.

Mind you, I don't engage kids in any discussion, so run along if you know you can't come up with something reasonable .
Why are u even answering his quote? undecided... Na u want extra headache

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 1:26pm On May 23, 2019
john10780:
I have that guy number.. I am gonna call him and I will tell him about this thread and I will tell him Wat u said about him behaving childish

Lol. Go right ahead and tell him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5013) (5014) (5015) (5016) (5017) (5018) (5019) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: coatofwealth(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.