Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9357287 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5010) (5011) (5012) (5013) (5014) (5015) (5016) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:41am On May 23, 2019
I tried updating the rn7 last night, after downloading the update it started downloading it again from 1% Does anyone know why?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:42am On May 23, 2019
Luisema4luv:

Hw pls

Just search it from your settings
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:43am On May 23, 2019
Diegobonito:
olayinkajnr I PMed you for the PowerAmp but haven't gotten any replies, I quoted you, no acknowledgement too. Don't you still give it to people. Should I give up asking you for it?

I replied your PM since the day you sent it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 7:44am On May 23, 2019
ElvisMcCoy:
My brother, to goof is human... But to display ignorance and to an unrepentant level is unforgivable... He does it all the time.
It is no crime if you don't know something.
It is also no crime if someone knows more than you on certain topics...
Google is there to enlighten yourself or people who know more can tell you, it is not this way, it is this way, you take correction from it and move on...
We are not meant to know everything.
But if you come here and display ignorance of the highest magnitude and you choose not to mellow and learn then you're gonna get it.
That's the case of Messymelly
Very soon with the super powers America has, we will be told to breath in carbon dioxide and breath out oxygen... Nonsense...

True that.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:46am On May 23, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:
I tried updating the rn7 last night, after downloading the update
it started downloading it again from 1%
Does anyone know why?

Might be Network or it didn't download well
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 7:53am On May 23, 2019
Messymelly -TRENDING NOW! shocked.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saint2ace(m): 7:55am On May 23, 2019
Gptech:

For the wrong reasons bro cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 7:56am On May 23, 2019
olayinkajnr:

As in ehn, the kind response wey you go get ehn. Can make one go crazy.

I'm always careful what I post on here and if I see say I don dey goof, I go turn am to joke. Las las, everyone go laugh.
lol,Ur own matter different from his own jare. In his case ,he defends his ignorance with all seriousness. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:06am On May 23, 2019
olayinkajnr:

I replied your PM since the day you sent it.
Wow, just checked my email. I saw it. I'll be waiting for the details please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2019
GrandMufti:

He is right though. The two are not the same.

Literally he is right, but in the context of discussion "Tenets of Equity" he is wrong cos we were discussing about Law Of Contract not dictionary meaning of equity and equality.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 8:07am On May 23, 2019
GrandMufti:

EQUITY IS EQUALITY/EQUALITY IS EQUITY i.e All person are equal before the LAW.

Check the Maxims of Equity

Cc IKON360
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Luisema4luv(m): 8:09am On May 23, 2019
genius43:

Just search it from your settings

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by anjilgreat(f): 8:13am On May 23, 2019
abdeiz:

Just ask keke to take you to farm center. It's the biggest and best phone market in Kano. Just be careful to watch your pockets.

Pls where is the address of Raya electronics in Kano where you bought your RN7, do they have the 3g;32g variant?. Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rapthugx(m): 8:21am On May 23, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:
I tried updating the rn7 last night, after downloading the update
it started downloading it again from 1%
Does anyone know why?

Major culprit is bad network happened to me before.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:25am On May 23, 2019
iamrosheed:
Guys, look at my screen, it's still pressing fine is there something I can do about it
screenshot cant show cracks or lcd lights of a screen, use another phone to snap the phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:27am On May 23, 2019
nicelaw:
I need a phone asap please, do you have a used or fairly new
1. Samsung A30
2. Xiaomi redmi 7 or
3. Infinix hot s4?
That you what to sell out for 30k to 40k? Then whatsapp me on 07035992745.. Cash is readily available.
Best regards.
you cant get any of these phones for below 40k....
..btw the 2/16gb redmi 7 is now 41k on jumia

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2019
EseAbed:
Hello,
I want to change my phone, Redmi note 5a prime, I love everything about the phone except the rear camera, it's horrible! So I've been eyeing the Mi 8 lite for some time now but with the recent introduction of Redmi Note 7, I'm confused! I'm a camera freak and I heard the Note 7 is just being overrated camerawise besides the selfie cam on Mi 8 lite is better than that of RN7. I need your advice pls, which should I go for..? I don't care about battery and the rest, I trust XiaoMi to deliver well in those areas. I just need a good camera(Rear and Selfie).

P.S, if there's anything I can do on my Redmi Note 5A Prime to enhance the camera pls lemme know so I don't bother to sell!
Else,
A year Old Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A Prime. 3gb/32gb at 25k. Slighty Negotiable
A wonderful 16mp Selfie Camera with soft flash, Mediocre Rear Camera, Fast 3gb ram with Snapdragon Processor. MIUI 10. You can check the rest on Google.� Everything works just fine, No faults. Call 08086182656 or WhatsApp 08068346806!

Thanks
I dont know if it easy(download nd install, without twrp) or possible to install gcam on a sd425 phone ...if u can, well that good....
another thing is you should try cleaning ur rear cam glass, or if possible, replace it..
but if you dont want to stress ur self wirh all these,
if you like big phones, get rn7...
if u like small phones, get mi8lite
no much differences between their camera....with the right settings on gcam with rn7, it seem to have a better camera

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2019
Gmajor:
I'm just tired of this Redmi 7.
apps just keep crashing, even when you are using them and sometimes when you unlock the phone, it'll hang for some seconds.
please is anyone else experiencing this and how do I solve it.
* do a factory reset
õr
* if you have any pending update, update the phone and do a factory reset
or
*restart the phone (poweroff, wait for as long as you can, minimum of 10minutes, then power it on)

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kehnnny(m): 8:50am On May 23, 2019
Ifedith:

Insane mi fast chargers loading soon... they're not cheap
Ok gimme a price range let me start saving ��
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2019
genius43:

Might be Network or it didn't download well
Oh well, thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdeiz(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2019
anjilgreat:

Pls where is the address of Raya electronics in Kano where you bought your RN7, do they have the 3g;32g variant?. Thanks.

18 D civic center, beside Beirut road. Their shop is very easy to see. Big blue and white banner over it.

No they only have 64 and 128 GB variants.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:05am On May 23, 2019
rapthugx:

Major culprit is bad network happened to me before.
Okay, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:16am On May 23, 2019
Gptech:

He is lucky this is not a jailable offence under Nairaland laws ...if not ...Black Maria for don convey am go meet IAmBloody for prison.

16 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 9:16am On May 23, 2019
Good morning everyone...... the fingerprint sensor of my redmi note 5a prime is no longer working. Please what can I do?

Cc: grandmufti

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2019
Hi all

I want to purchase Gamesir G3 or Ipega game controllers. Is it advisable to purchase from AliExpress or Jumia Global? These new custom fees are scary. Has anyone used Jumia Global before?

is it true that using a controller on PUBG attracts a ban?

Please help.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by optimised: 9:32am On May 23, 2019
Budget: 35k
I urgently need a fairly used Redmi 6 Pro or Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:34am On May 23, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2019
Have you tried to reset your fingerprint? Simply go back and reset your fingerprint... I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

john10780:
break the phone or better still use iron sponge and wash the fingerprint sensor... Mtcheew.... Go and meet engineer jare
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Azdam(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2019
I want to get the Redmi note 7 by the end of this month and I'm kinda confused on a few things..
* What's the difference between the global version and the one MI official store on Junia.
*Which one do you recommend for a first-time Xiaomi?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:40am On May 23, 2019
genius43:

Mine is 4Gb of total RAM

I know yours is 3Gb
D RAM management is poor comparing it to my pev phones

BTW... I a facing one challenge ooo, my whatsapp doesn't give notification sound, I will only know I've msgs if my eyes were glued to d notification panel, else I will just open Whatsapp and see plenty chat.
I've modified and remodified my sound settings but to no avail.
This is rili annoying, pls help me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GodisGreat4vr: 9:41am On May 23, 2019
GrandMufti:

Best post I've seen so far here...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5010) (5011) (5012) (5013) (5014) (5015) (5016) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.