Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,340 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9408080 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5076) (5077) (5078) (5079) (5080) (5081) (5082) ... (9328) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2019
I just check through his profile..... I didn't see anything of such

genius43:

Check jboixxx compilation the solution is there
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 7:34am On May 29, 2019
omoadeleye:

What kinda insinuation is this? Are you living in the village ?
everyday , it's a new one. This early morning faaaa !!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BryanWyatt: 7:34am On May 29, 2019
sheggsliveth:

Please how will root using Magisk please give me clue on it
Which phone?
Is ur phone bootloader unlocked?
Do you have twrp or any custom recovery installed on your phone?
If yes, just download Magisk 19.2 zip file and flash it with twrp recovery.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:35am On May 29, 2019
BryanWyatt:

So called flagship killers still attract 100k plus Naira embarassed embarassed. How many 9jas can drop 100k for a phone?

@the bolded so it's not people that are buying iPhones,Samsung flagships? undecided

Phone is not meant for everybody that's y they have different products from 18k above.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2019
BoboKush:

https://www.nairaland.com/post/61136501
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:38am On May 29, 2019
2kurupt:

Madam, na so you denounce One Plus? grin grin

Still hold them dear but the truth is the truth, the k20 pro is really looking good. It ticked all the right boxes.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BryanWyatt: 7:40am On May 29, 2019
fibonacci2526:

@the bolded so it's not people that are buying iPhones,Samsung flagships? undecided

Phone is not meant for everybody that's y they have different products from 18k above.
Yes ma. One should just go for fairly used Sammy/iPhone flagship instead at 100k plus. My myopic or hypermyopic opinion. Agree or disagree

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2019
Guys please i need your thoughts on this earpiece...is it any good

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BryanWyatt: 7:43am On May 29, 2019
sheggsliveth:

Please how will root using Magisk please give me clue on it
https://www.nairaland.com/4694106/xiaomi-thread-tweaking-phones-spot/99
Check here for further help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 7:44am On May 29, 2019
BryanWyatt:

One should just go for fairly used Sammy/iPhone flagship instead at 100k plus. My myopic or hypermyopic opinion. Agree or disagree
Bro it doesn't matter what brand you're going for, the fact still remains that people spend over 100k on phones , so many people. Even the fairly used Sammy, how much is the fairly used of S10 series, iPhone X series, Sammy note series??
Money nor dey ,money nor dey!! My brother people are spending massively on phones in this Nigeria o

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:44am On May 29, 2019
BryanWyatt:

Yes ma. One should just go for fairly used Sammy/iPhone flagship instead at 100k plus. My myopic or hypermyopic opinion. Agree or disagree
get a fairly used note 8 or iphone 7plus when you can get a brand new , more modern, better performing xiaomi at the same price
the s10 and iphone x da people are buying, isit less than 200k ?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:54am On May 29, 2019
BryanWyatt:

Of course do whatever you want with your money.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:54am On May 29, 2019
mykelshowz:
easy with the lies na guy, after rubbishing xiaomi, the latest thing now is that you have used all these phones grin grin.. At 17 or 18 or how old u say u are, you've used all these phones. Gbefun..lord of the lies, king of the lie kingdom.. Ceo of Lie Ren Roy fashion house. Well done sir.. Liar oshi
Every body mustn't be poor like you okay to hell with your poor mental assumption.....whatever you say or assumes ain't gonna put money in my b/a you're totally a waste of time....dude go get a life at my age dude I foot my bills

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sheggsliveth: 7:57am On May 29, 2019
BryanWyatt:

Which phone?
Is ur phone bootloader unlocked?
Do you have twrp or any custom recovery installed on your phone?
If yes, just download Magisk 19.2 zip file and flash it with twrp recovery.

I have the custom recovery but I haven't flash it using sp tools,can I extract the scatter file using Miracle cracked or laddin flash toolz
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2019

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:03am On May 29, 2019
Kingpeter404:
let's clear this sammy is better in specs high in price that's why u can't afford it but Xiaomi is better in price and medium specs made it affordable to me normal human will still say Xiaomi is better overall everything
It's not like I can't afford it's just scale of preference
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:04am On May 29, 2019
BoboKush:

You sure? Xiaomi compilation post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2019
BoboKush:

You didn't look well enough

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:15am On May 29, 2019
spartacus11:

That's the koko, in other words Buy what works for you.
I'm obsessed with tech/ innovation.when I heard Xiaomi on nairaland I wanted to buy used one just to feel and experiment with the phone but someone here made jest of me I had to order for rn7 same week Nokia x5 I ordered came, my next phone will still be Xiaomi or hauwei.so far Xiaomi is good but not better than Sammy and hauwei.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:19am On May 29, 2019
spartacus11:
FIXED

You are a Fan But not a FanBoy

To others

Be a Fan but not a FanBoy
I'm not any phone's fan I like tech and innovation. Sammy and hauwei are innovative
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:21am On May 29, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
you came in contact with something doesnt mean you own and used them ....if thats how it is, then I have used more phones than you bro .....

learn not to insult others even when you are being insulted
You amaze me man
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 8:23am On May 29, 2019
lilclin:
Guys please i need your thoughts on this earpiece...is it any good
audiophiles
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mikool007(m): 8:26am On May 29, 2019
mykelshowz:
easy with the lies na guy, after rubbishing xiaomi, the latest thing now is that you have used all these phones grin grin.. At 17 or 18 or how old u say u are, you've used all these phones. Gbefun..lord of the lies, king of the lie kingdom.. Ceo of Lie Ren Roy fashion house. Well done sir.. Liar oshi
someone once told me pple bearing Michael are savage,i just confirmed. why are we like this cry

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:31am On May 29, 2019
Mykcool:

This post don make me remember write2obi, write2obi where art thou?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:31am On May 29, 2019
This Wednesday morning sef
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2019
BryanWyatt:

Fairly Used get Grades, Mint cost about the same price as New..
Even the cracked S10+ cost more than 200k..

With that you can buy 1 K20 pro + 1 RN7 brand New..

Considering older Flagship, I did some research, even RN7 is giving the iPhone X, challenge in Photos, not to talk of Mi 9 that cost less, Fairly used iPhone X is 225k plus... XR sell is above 200k used.

Came up with some arguments here as well.

With 126k, you will get K20 pro, with all the goodies.. Check the specs..

100k will get you S8, good condition and not even Mint..
At that condition, you can not be sure of good screen due to screen burn, water resistant, and all..

100k will get you Mi 9 se, with better performance..

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kingpeter404(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2019
Dear nairalanders which small phone can I get for 2k on jumia that I can keep my sim

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2019
lilclin:
audiophiles
That earpiece just dey there, nothing fantastic, bass very light, you loud the music too much, you instantly feel heavy distortion especially with the lows, main pro here na comfort and abit durable.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 8:42am On May 29, 2019
messymelly:

Every body mustn't be poor like you okay to hell with your poor mental assumption.....whatever you say or assumes ain't gonna put money in my b/a you're totally a waste of time....dude go get a life at my age dude I foot my bills
guy like wetin de work you?? are you mentality okay? like seriously
everything u do or say must involve insults
them suppose ban you oo!
u lack respect in all forms chaii
stop it it's no more funny!

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 8:44am On May 29, 2019
messymelly:

I'm obsessed with tech/ innovation.when I heard Xiaomi on nairaland I wanted to buy used one just to feel and experiment with the phone but someone here made jest of me I had to order for rn7 same week Nokia x5 I ordered came, my next phone will still be Xiaomi or hauwei.so far Xiaomi is good but not better than Sammy and hauwei.
bro
mention any sammy phone in the range of 290$ that's beats the redmi k20 in any angle?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2019
lamidiinjury:

sir is it okay to update my redmi7? since I bought it fear dey catch me make my ba3 no go dey drain faster grin I love the phone die I don get unwanted friends now just because of gcam
everything about the phone still working perfectly in fact, I got 30 hours after charging to 100%, whereas before this update I only get 18 hours although network in my area is bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5076) (5077) (5078) (5079) (5080) (5081) (5082) ... (9328) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eanestca(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.