Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9418095 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by optimised: 4:23am On Apr 02, 2017
jaidoski:
https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32787894318.html#autostay

Cheapest found
ALERT:
First take your phone to an experienced phone repairer to confirm whether your screen can be separated from touchscreen. My experience with Redmi 2 -was that after I ordered for the touch screen replacement for a friend, the new technician discovered that I have to order the complete screen not just the touchscreen.
That means money & time have been wasted ordering the touchscreen.
Be guided!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 5:05am On Apr 02, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:28am On Apr 02, 2017
Memphisbleek:

where did you see a xiaomi staff in ikeja?
Na all those MIA pple na, dem never ready, only redmi 2 and Mi 4 na dem say dem launch for Africa, smh.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 6:28am On Apr 02, 2017
Lovexme:
Una go dey share card when men dey church dey pray for una.

If you want your blessings to reach you, better send my own card o grin grin
Na night service you dey attend? wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Codedboy95(m): 8:19am On Apr 02, 2017
Seller sent me this after telling him to ship fast.. Xiaomi redmi note 4x.. i am not sure what he means.. does he mean that he is flashing a global rom of note 4 on it.. Someone help me out

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:25am On Apr 02, 2017
Codedboy95:
Seller sent me this after telling him to ship fast.. Xiaomi redmi note 4x.. i am not sure what he means.. does he mean that he is flashing a global rom of note 4 on it.. Someone help me out
Yeah, you're correct.

There's no global ROM available for the Note 4x.

So he'll flash that of Note 4.
It's the same device so carry on.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Codedboy95(m): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2017
rookidmart:
Yeah, you're correct.
There's no global ROM available for the Note 4x.
So he'll flash that of Note 4. It's the same device so carry on.
thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2017
Gptech:

Na night service you dey attend? wink

Na special service.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickfrankjnr: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2017
fibonacci2526:
The 4B/64GB variant of Note 4x SD625 is now available for just $205.99. Check Xiaomi online store.
Pls between this SD and MTK variant, which is better or advantageous ? I love the sd but it's too expensive when compared with the mtk which have more 4G bands at lesser price range. Does the supposed advantages of the sd worth the price difference? I also observed that there are more order of mtk to sd. Please discuss for further enlightening
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2017
Neesha:

Did u get my last quote ?
Sorry, just came back online now. Any progress?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:39am On Apr 02, 2017
Neesha:

No, I haven't tried that, I will do that once I lay my hands on a mouse.

Btw: after failing that code.....5 set of instructions came up, which one do I click on to perform the hardware test??

You guys seem to be so convinced it's not hardware, why?
It is just to be sure of what one is dealing with.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2017
vickfrankjnr:

Pls between this SD and MTK variant, which is better or advantageous ? I love the sd but it's too expensive when compared with the mtk which have more 4G bands at lesser price range. Does the supposed advantages of the sd worth the price difference? I also observed that there are more order of mtk to sd. Please discuss for further enlightening

The mtk version is even much more expensive than the sd except you are looking at the 3/64GB variant and not the 4/64GB. I would go for the sd version especially if you want to use it for 3years as there will be lot of custom roms available. FYI the sd version supports all our bands except Glo which is also not supported by the mtk variant.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2017
Someone should please recommend a very good tempered glass for Mi5.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:58am On Apr 02, 2017
Person wey dey update dreami prices dey craze well,e don crash price dis morn again,e see say oda stores prices mk sense pass dia own,awon alakoba,mk dem sha stock d redmi note 4 global 64gb mk we sabi dia price.iranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2017
iheanyi4u:
Someone should please recommend a very good tempered glass for Mi5.

Mocollo transparent..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
noobody:

Mocollo transparent..

You and mocolo sha grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2017
fibonacci2526:

The mtk version is even much more expensive than the sd except you are looking at the 3/64GB variant and not the 4/64GB. I would go for the sd version especially if you want to use it for 3years as there will be lot of custom roms available. FYI the sd version supports all our bands except Glo which is also not supported by the mtk variant.

U too sabi phone sha,u nor go b like all dos babes dem dey scam for computer village for 5k untop say den wan epp dem put ordinary bible for dia phone,d guy go even use dia data download d bible frm dia own playstore again grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
noobody:
Person wey dey update dreami prices dey craze well,e don crash price dis morn again,e see say oda stores prices mk sense pass dia own,awon alakoba,mk dem sha stock d redmi note 4 global 64gb mk we sabi dia price.iranu

Omo I almost get heart attack when I see 250 for Mi5 yesterday. Woke up this morning to 229 naim I sharply place order. Looking for screen guard and case to buy. Mocolo no be free shipping undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2017
fibonacci2526:

You and mocolo sha grin grin

grin grin na paid advert na,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
iheanyi4u:

Omo I almost get heart attack when I see 250 for Mi5 yesterday. Woke up this morning to 229 naim I sharply place order. Looking for screen guard and case to buy. Mocolo no be free shipping undecided

Sharp,befor night now dem fit increase am again.
I don tell person say redmi note 4 na 169.99 na ehn d guy wan pay me,e nko say mk e go confirm d price na ehn d guy is 151.99,i just weak walahi,nko b like i dey lie,
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
noobody:

Sharp,befor night now dem fit increase am again.
I don tell person say redmi note 4 na 169.99 na ehn d guy wan pay me,e nko say mk e go confirm d price na ehn d guy is 151.99,i just weak walahi,nko b like i dey lie,
That's the problem with Dreami. No stable price walahi. Their own too much.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
jboixxx:

That's the problem with Dreami. No stable price walahi. Their own too much.

Dia free shipping is the catch nd dia prices are slightly lower no lies
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
noobody:

U too sabi phone sha,u nor go b like all dos babes dem dey scam for computer village for 5k untop say den wan epp dem put ordinary bible for dia phone,d guy go even use dia data download d bible frm dia own playstore again grin

If I hear say dem scam me grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
noobody:

Apparently na pre-sale Xiaomi online store dey do. According to them Xiaomi will release the first batch on April 20th. The price go definitely go up after then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gmajor(m): 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
guys I updated my Xiaomi redmi 3s this morning and since then, I've been seeing - female for English... waiting for Wi-Fi.
what does this mean and how do I remove it?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
The countdown begins....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iheanyi4u(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
The countdown begins....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2017
noobody:

Dia free shipping is the catch nd dia prices are slightly lower no lies
shey na u be this guy? cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
noobody:

Mocollo transparent..
pls share me the link of the seller you bought transparent screen protector for redmi note 4x from
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Gmajor:
guys I updated my Xiaomi redmi 3s this morning and since then, I've been seeing - female for English... waiting for Wi-Fi.
what does this mean and how do I remove it?

Settings / additional settings/ language and input / Text-to-Speech output / Google Text-to-Speech engine / install voice data . If the error message is from United Kingdom , then select it and cancel the download.

Still on the same page, click the three vertical dots at the top right, select option, then uncheck all buttons.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
Mckandre:
shey na u be this guy? cool

Na wa ooo,una hunt gptech,una don hunt me too abi,sumone cannot drop reviews in peace again,chai!! grin

As that mocollo guy hear say i do video unboxing,he beg me to go drop 5 star review and he don already reship the rest,me sef sharply do the guy well ooo

Abeg hep me delete the image biko,na beg i dey beg.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Deedee27(m): 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
princetom1:

Drop ur email here. Let me send u poweramp. Hoping it will work for u

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.