Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9302335 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5100) (5101) (5102) (5103) (5104) (5105) (5106) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kceefresh19: 8:52am On May 31, 2019
vickthorious:
such a bruhaha to behold
some people don eat bellefull
i dont see myself going bk to tecno or infinix Xiaomi is great
gotten alot of comment regarding my note7 inside buses nd anywhere I hold it ..they wud chk it out and say I think its tecno oo the phone is beautiful
countless of tym .. i posted a mirror picture on my status and i dont knw how i want to convince people that inifinx s4 is not upto my note 7
i dont hv tym to convince anybody i jus tell them to buy the one deir power carry does a common Nigerian knw about chipset or processor?? jus to take real cool pics, call and press suffer the camera nd ba3 good..buh i recommended note7 sha

Ikr.. when I got to school.. A guy was saying infinix s4 and my rn7 are the same..
I just kept quiet.. I don't have time to argue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kceefresh19: 8:52am On May 31, 2019
vickthorious:
such a bruhaha to behold
some people don eat bellefull
i dont see myself going bk to tecno or infinix Xiaomi is great
gotten alot of comment regarding my note7 inside buses nd anywhere I hold it ..they wud chk it out and say I think its tecno oo the phone is beautiful
countless of tym .. i posted a mirror picture on my status and i dont knw how i want to convince people that inifinx s4 is not upto my note 7
i dont hv tym to convince anybody i jus tell them to buy the one deir power carry does a common Nigerian knw about chipset or processor?? jus to take real cool pics, call and press suffer the camera nd ba3 good..buh i recommended note7 sha

Ikr.. when I got to schoo.. A guy was saying infinix s4 and my rn7 are the same..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2019
INCREDIBLEGUY:
I was on 3g recently on my device , and I got just 7 hours, from 98 percent to 0, am afraid oh cause, i don't use my WiFi only browsing and gaming

If 3G network is unstable battery life will be affected.
Screen brightness is another parameter to monitor when using your phone to get more juice out of your battery.

But do you know using Wi-fi conserves more battery. I would recommend getting a Mi-Fi if you can afford it.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaymichael(m): 8:54am On May 31, 2019
yak:

Can u please tell me abt ur Lenovo... Does it get uodates?
Any hope of getting an OS update?
I haven't received any updates since I bought it. I don't know if there will be OS updates.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 9:02am On May 31, 2019
No need to argue, just say ok and move on.
No need to argue some things.
Kceefresh19:

Ikr.. when I got to schoo.. A guy was saying infinix s4 and my rn7 are the same..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2019
Gptech:

No need to be bothered, people go ask questions and dem go get answers, nr b today we dey get distractions here, whenever the local company perceive threats, dem usually send trolls here, believe it or not, check phone section and see how their market dey fall press dem grin, d only way to survive na to send their agents to do wetin dem dey do now, e don happen before. Check the sequence, when note 4 come out, e happen, note 5 come out same thing, of course wetin u expect when note 7 drop? I only dey surprised say some persons nr understand wetin dey happen. Well, las las, as e dey always happen, even more people go end up being converted. As for those trying to outdo each other with their keyboards, either their data go soon finish, or their battery go run down, or their transformer go blow! - na joke ooo. Just relax, everything go come down as usual, e go only happen faster wen pple understand say dem nr get to reply every post. After some years, some persons go bury their heads in shame for the way dem type here, some go eat their words wink.

Las las dem go dey alright cheesy grin. Make we dey sip our tea dey look them cool

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:07am On May 31, 2019
olayinkajnr:

I don talk this thing tire but guys kept replying them. I wonder why.

You no even need reply those wey dey quote the trolls.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:08am On May 31, 2019
Gptech:

No need to be bothered, people go ask questions and dem go get answers, nr b today we dey get distractions here, whenever the local company perceive threats, dem usually send trolls here, believe it or not, check phone section and see how their market dey fall press dem grin, d only way to survive na to send their agents to do wetin dem dey do now, e don happen before. Check the sequence, when note 4 come out, e happen, note 5 come out same thing, of course wetin u expect when note 7 drop? I only dey surprised say some persons nr understand wetin dey happen. Well, las las, as e dey always happen, even more people go end up being converted. As for those trying to outdo each other with their keyboards, either their data go soon finish, or their battery go run down, or their transformer go blow! - na joke ooo. Just relax, everything go come down as usual, e go only happen faster wen pple understand say dem nr get to reply every post. After some years, some persons go bury their heads in shame for the way dem type here, some go eat their words wink.

#what'shisname comes to my mind grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sammy1973: 9:09am On May 31, 2019
gpercuxionz:
The battery usage of my redmi 7.is it OK. This is not battery saver mode
Redmi Note7, since yesterday afternoon with heavy browsing and listening to music.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2019
Sammy1973:
Redmi Note7, since yesterday afternoon with heavy browsing and listening to music.

Turn off WiFi Scanning, if you don't know where it is located search it under settings.

Your network bars are ok.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:17am On May 31, 2019
Gptech:

Just a matter of time,e go stop,start preparing for a way out.
Well by then I would have rooted the phone and I'll just jejely patch it. Or I pay for it. 1k has killed nobody

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sammy1973: 9:25am On May 31, 2019
abdsamad:

I’m not trying to argue with you bro...
Proximity sensor has not been an issue for me. No single app has crashed and I hear just fine when I make calls.

As for the battery... I don’t have the strength to start telling you how misinformed you are about that.

Neither Xiaomi nor apple nor samsung makes a perfect phone. iPhones have had problems that required updates (i started out with iPhones), samsung had the famous exploding phones and the list goes on. I think Xiaomi will be able to fix the battery optimization but I’m no expert so I’ll just have to wait and see.

all in all, rn7 is a good device.
So you guys want to tell me RN7 has battery problem? What misinformation! Here is a proof that it has the best battery around, I have been using it heavily since yesterday afternoon and it has only dropped to 70%. I don't know if I am using the same phone as some people here.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OCTAVO: 9:25am On May 31, 2019
I jump and pass rubbish arguments. 10 pages skipped! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sammy1973: 9:31am On May 31, 2019
dahgifted:
Please which is better between Samsung a20 and redmi note 7?
the notch on the redmi note 7 looks ugly to me compared to samsung a20
Even A30 which is superior to A20 is not a match for RN7. I am using both phones right now. If you don't like the notch on the RN7 you can always hide it, there is a provision for it in settings.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by confistified(m): 9:31am On May 31, 2019
Good Morning Everyone
Please how can someone make the pictures snapped on Gcam be in one folder and not scattered around

Thanks in advance
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:32am On May 31, 2019
NigeriaBam:
NOOBODY HAS DONE IT AGAIN.

Arrive Within 17days, No Custom Duties, At Cheapest Dollar Rate

Two REDMI NOTE 5 and One REDMI 6A.

8 or 9th Transactions with Him

Thanks a lot..

Thanks for the great feedback cheif,
It was a great pleasure to serve,
All thanks to God for the smooth deals,

Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:33am On May 31, 2019
Mayorwer:
A big thank you to @Noobody, i received my order peacefully.the po guy brought it to my office. Thanks for your tolerance. RN7

Thanks for your patience as well,
Very glad the deal worked out great,

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2019
Romine1:
Thanks to Mr Noobody got my 2 xiaomi redmi 7 today
#200 changed on each one making #400 I paid to post office...
I order through Noobody on May 11 and got it today...
Thanks a lot boss

So much thanks for the continued trust,
Thanks for the great feedback,

Enjoy your new devices,

Cheers
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 9:34am On May 31, 2019
Battery is bad yen yen yen

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sammy1973: 9:36am On May 31, 2019
genius43:

Turn off WiFi Scanning, if you don't know where it is located search it under settings.

Your network bars are ok.
Is the WIFI scanning hampering my phone battery or network? Where exactly can I turn it off in settings? Is it under WIFI?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 9:54am On May 31, 2019
No mind some people my brother... At least today will be different. No such meaningless arguments

Sammy1973:
So you guys want to tell me RN7 has battery problem? What misinformation! Here is a proof that it has the best battery around, I have been using it heavily since yesterday afternoon and it has only dropped to 70%. I don't know if I am using the same phone as some people here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iCauseTrouble: 9:55am On May 31, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Hope your phone is the global version?
How do I know the global version?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 9:56am On May 31, 2019
Go to settings, search for scanning. You'll get options, you can turn it off from there.

Sammy1973:
Is the WIFI scanning hampering my phone battery or network? Where exactly can I turn it off in settings? Is it under WIFI?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:58am On May 31, 2019
Sammy1973:

It hampers just a little. On RN7 when turned of you won't been see the blue bars on WI-FI under battery usage even when you didn't use your Wi-fi. It will probably be solved in subsequent updates sha.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 9:59am On May 31, 2019
The carton of the phone will have GLOBAL Version written on the left and right sides. You will also see all the characters in the top of the carton written in English and not in Chinese. If you try the pack over too, the other specifications will be written in English. That's how you will know it the Global Version and that supports Glo band 28

iCauseTrouble:

How do I know the global version?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:00am On May 31, 2019
confistified:
Good Morning Everyone
Please how can someone make the pictures snapped on Gcam be in one folder and not scattered around

Thanks in advance

Cc: Ikon360 and other users of RN7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 10:02am On May 31, 2019
genius43:

am trying to get a work around it but it fruitless at the moment
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iCauseTrouble: 10:03am On May 31, 2019
ElvisMcCoy:
The carton of the phone will have GLOBAL Version written on the left and right sides. You will also see all the characters in the top of the carton written in English and not in Chinese. If you try the pack over too, the other specifications will be written in English. That's how you will know it the Global Version and that supports Glo band 28

Oh. Thanks very much for the info. Can I get one to buy in Abuja or I can only order online? Thinking of going for Redmi Note 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 10:06am On May 31, 2019
genius43:

Mine is also in many folders, I just left it like that.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sammy1973: 10:09am On May 31, 2019
genius43:

It hampers just a little. On RN7 when turned of you won't been see the blue bars on WI-FI under battery usage even when you didn't use your Wi-fi. It will probably be solved in subsequent updates sha.
ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5100) (5101) (5102) (5103) (5104) (5105) (5106) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: missiles, blaquemyc, suffy834(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.