Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9300335 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5101) (5102) (5103) (5104) (5105) (5106) (5107) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:10am On May 31, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Oh. Thanks very much for the info. Can I get one to buy in Abuja or I can only order online? Thinking of going for Redmi Note 7

Go to pointek stores opposite Banex plaza in Abuja. But they only sell the 4/64 or 4/128Gb variants

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iCauseTrouble: 10:13am On May 31, 2019
Okay. am even near Bannex now. Will check maybe in the afternoon.
Thanks
genius43:

Go to pointek stores opposite Banex plaza in Abuja. But they only sell the 4/64 or 4/128Gb variants

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sammy1973: 10:13am On May 31, 2019
madgoat:

See this guy trying to deceive us. You fone was barely awake based on your screenshot u uploaded. Tell me how the battery wont last if the fone is not on. This is a perfect example of the over hyping and deception i spoke about earlier.
Xiaomi warriors will not talk about that screenshot oh... They will let it slide so as to deceive people.
What do you mean my phone was not awake? I used it throughout yesterday after charging and you expect me to continue using while sleeping abi? I have started using since I woke up, so what the hell are you talking about? Why would I off my phone, when I am using it for my business?

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iCauseTrouble: 10:14am On May 31, 2019
But how good is the Redmi Note 7? Planning to go for Samsung A30 before
genius43:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 10:15am On May 31, 2019
Sammy1973:
Even A30 which is superior to A20 is not a match for RN7. I am using both phones right now. If you don't like the notch on the RN7 you can always hide it, there is a provision for it in settings.
A30 can match it, but RN7 is better. I just bought an A30 and I'm quite impressed with the battery, the display, audio and video qualities. Yes, RN7 has slightly better cameras, can access Gcam and has IR blaster..
We should be happy companies are beginning to give us real value for our money esp in the mid range tiers..
Also look up for galaxy A40S... Nice piece too..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by michealdeco: 10:15am On May 31, 2019
Sammy1973:
So you guys want to tell me RN7 has battery problem? What misinformation! Here is a proof that it has the best battery around, I have been using it heavily since yesterday afternoon and it has only dropped to 70%. I don't know if I am using the same phone as some people here.
phone that was on standby for long

Some people shaa angry

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:17am On May 31, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

It is better than A30 in almost every aspect.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:19am On May 31, 2019
Sammy1973:
What do you mean my phone was not awake? I used it throughout yesterday after charging and you expect me to continue using while sleeping abi? I have started using since I woke up, so what the hell are you talking about? Why would I off my phone, when I am using it for my business?

Please for the sake of the sanctity of this thread ignore that moniker.

Like the saying goes silence is the best answer given to a fool

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:21am On May 31, 2019
madgoat:

Better buy A30 and have peace of mind. That A30 is a beast, i have handled it.

My RN5, is still serving me. And my next device by God's grace should be the Redmi K20 Pro. My Samsung days have been suspended pending when am convinced enough that am not been short-changed for my money.

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sammy1973: 10:26am On May 31, 2019
genius43:

Please for the sake of the sanctity of this thread ignore that moniker.

Like the saying goes silence is the best answer given to a fool
You can see I have stopped replying him, I have better things to do than arguing.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2019
RN7pro users, see what a user is snapping...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2019
IKON360:
RN7pro users, see what a user is snapping...
But the picture fine o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 10:43am On May 31, 2019
If you have redmi note 7 blue or red... 4g 64gb quote me.. Very urgent lagos deal
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 10:45am On May 31, 2019
Just thinking out Loud - When will Team K20 & K20 Pro Take over this thread? grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 10:47am On May 31, 2019
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:49am On May 31, 2019
gidieberry:
@Gptech
Ejiphill09
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2019
BoboKush:
If you have redmi note 7 blue or red... 4g 64gb quote me.. Very urgent lagos deal
.chat me up on 08062907289. It's available with accessories @shikili money

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2019
INCREDIBLEGUY:
Who else is experiencing battery ish on this note 7

The battery is not really that great. It's okay, but I feel it can be better. Maybe future updates will do some magic.

PS: It's not a source of concern to me though, as I usually have access to power and it gets me through a day of use.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:52am On May 31, 2019
Holuwaxheun:
Just thinking out Loud - When will Team K20 & K20 Pro Take over this thread? grin grin grin grin

ŢOL ...just send me 150k wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 10:55am On May 31, 2019
Pls guys help I gave my friend my note 5 and I dunno how he got stew inside d speaker and now it crackling and the volume is very. What can I do to try and solve this issue. I need suggestion. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 10:57am On May 31, 2019
You can surely get in Abuja. Go to any pointek stores at ShopRite and see if you would get it. They should have the 64 and 128gb variants

iCauseTrouble:

Oh. Thanks very much for the info. Can I get one to buy in Abuja or I can only order online? Thinking of going for Redmi Note 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 10:58am On May 31, 2019
nwaobitex:
Pls guys help I gave my friend my note 5 and I dunno how he got stew inside d speaker and now it crackling and the volume is very. What can I do to try and solve this issue. I need suggestion. Thanks.

That your guy too like food. tongue

Take the phone to an engineer for cleaning.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 11:01am On May 31, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
RN7 is better..
Has slightly better processor
Has better design
Has an IR blaster
Has slightly better camera.
Has 4k and slow motion mode
Offer better security (app blocking, double space etc)
Both are good in battery
Both have 4gb and 64gb variants
A30 is better if you consider the following:
Has better display
Has better call audio quality
Get about free100gb of onedrive
A30 one UI is better than miui (my opinion)
Warranty for about 2 years (that does not cover broken screen oo)
And most importantly the Trump effect. If it can happen to Huawei, it can happen to any other Chinese company. So you don't wake one day and nothing android works on your set anymore..

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 11:01am On May 31, 2019
Very soon boss, very soon... I see them gearing up...

Holuwaxheun:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
ŢOL ...just send me 150k wink

Oya come. Interest rate will be 10% per month, Interest and Principal amount payable within 6 months grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 11:03am On May 31, 2019
Is that a thing now? The Trump effect? grin grin grin grin

PaulThor:

RN7 is better..
Has slightly better processor
Has better design
Has an IR blaster
Has slightly better camera.
Has 4k and slow motion mode
Offer better security (app blocking, double space etc)
Both are good in battery
Both have 4gb and 64gb variants
A30 is better if you consider the following:
Has better display
Has better call audio quality
Get about free100gb of onedrive
A30 one UI is better than miui (my opinion)
Warranty for about 2 years (that does not cover broken screen oo)
And most importantly the Trump effect. If it can happen to Huawei, it can happen to any other Chinese company. So you don't wake one day and nothing android works on your set anymore..

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Oya come. Interest rate will be 10% per month, Interest and Principal amount payable within 6 months grin grin grin grin

You for kukuma say make e sign off one kidney give you na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 11:07am On May 31, 2019
ElvisMcCoy:
Is that a thing now? The Trump effect? grin grin grin grin

My brother, the two superpowers are at war now. Its better you don't become the grass when elephants fight. So staying with a safer product is something to consider now..
The Trump effect is real and not so good..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5101) (5102) (5103) (5104) (5105) (5106) (5107) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Anaaximander(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.