Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9368380 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5107) (5108) (5109) (5110) (5111) (5112) (5113) ... (9325) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 6:35pm On May 31, 2019
Troublemaker101:

Actually ZTE was the cause of their ban... They were guilty of exporting US tech to Iran and North Korea illegally hence their deserved ban.. They were never really a threat to many phone brands,but huawei on the other hand isn't guilty of anything we know of yet and they are in constant competition with Apple-USA's main phone brand (Samsung is South Korean) and have even surpassed Apple in some markets eg: China, Apple doesn't make midrange phones, so xiaomi ain't a threat to them smiley
That's correct but the fact is allegation can spring up from anywhere and these days, Chinese companies are becoming a target. Maybe this may signal the birth of a new OS or birth of European or African countries.. No one really knows. What is known is that the war is real and huawei has become latest victim..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:36pm On May 31, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

make una come open gofundme account for us ooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
wetin una dey talk about sef?

Dude is an atheist, praying to Yahweh for him is same as praying to the almighty FSM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2019
atheistandproud:

May I introduce you to Lucifer Morningstar?
grin grin

3 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2019
Horiolah:

Dude is an atheist, praying to Yahweh for him is same as praying to the almighty FSM.
well...its OK sha..even tho I don't understand what you typed smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2019
fibonacci2526:
Apparently the global version of the k20/pro will be called mi 9T/Pro. Smh.
Are You Sure? I Saw Xiaomi Teasing A Mi 9(Vertical Camera) With A Pop Up Front Facing Cam.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:51pm On May 31, 2019
spartacus11:

Even with the bad weather today

Divide that by 4. And the result is your real 4G speed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kakashiii(m): 6:52pm On May 31, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

Ure fucking right bro
My airtel was barred yestdai, so I had no option dan to switch to Glo... Since my airtel has been restored, my phone ba3 performance has been awesome bro, ive been using the phone for more than 30mins now, on 4g, music playing and its connected to Bluetooth earpiece, still remain @100%

Nice one. But don't be surprised if it immediately drops to 95 percent quickly though. At times, calibration might not be so perfect. Greetings

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 7:04pm On May 31, 2019
spartacus11:

Just check Airtel highest 60Gb 20k 30 days plus bonus it will be 120GB

MTN 100GB 30k for 2Months plus bonus 200GB

When 5G comes before we comment on any social media platform, we go review our comment well before we post, we can't just be wasting MB like that fa
grin

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 7:05pm On May 31, 2019
Troublemaker101:
MTN baba grin grin,thief thief network angry
God knows if I am going to use 5G, it won't be on MTN or Airtel sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lanre316: 7:06pm On May 31, 2019
spartacus11:

Na we Africans and Europe go lose pass, so we don't want the way

Americans will still enjoying their Tech, Chinese will still Enjoy their innovation

Americans bring the Tech, Chinese makes the Tech affordable for Africans and European's

Chai! You're right o.

Bitter truth.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:07pm On May 31, 2019
Trex4:
Are You Sure? I Saw Xiaomi Teasing A Mi 9(Vertical Camera) With A Pop Up Front Facing Cam.

99% sure, the images are all over the net. Same phone different branding.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lanre316: 7:09pm On May 31, 2019
Psady:
please I need to buy xiaomi redmi note5 pro. how much is it now? and where do I get it ,I stay in Lagos. pls help.

I have it's accessories, not the phone sha. Contact me for screen protector and 360 case. I stay in Lagos too, Ikeja precisely.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Horiolah(m): 7:10pm On May 31, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
well...its OK sha..even tho I don't understand what you typed smiley

lmao... the guy no believe in your favourite God, so ur prayer na joke.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2019
I want to use this opportunity to thank Macbeyland for the smooth transaction yesterday. The owner of the Powerbank got it today and she's really loving it... Thank you once again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 7:14pm On May 31, 2019
I need nipost twitter handle please?anyone?the one i found seems inactive,

Thanks

Cheers smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by confistified(m): 7:20pm On May 31, 2019
acekid109:
some gcams have this option, if its not there, download gcam tools apk, it will help move everything to the camera folder
Thanks chief.... I already have the GCAM tools APK but it's still the same thing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 7:24pm On May 31, 2019
I posted something on my WhatsApp status about Xiaomi and someone sent me a private message asking if they are now in 9ja I told her yes. I asked her if she wanted to get one of their devices and she said NO that she doesn't like New companies... I simply smiled, told her okay and explained to her that Xiaomi is not new.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by spartacus11(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2019
olayinkajnr:

1/8 actually
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 7:36pm On May 31, 2019
If the Redmi K20 and K20PRO is Pocophone F2 and F2Pro in India then in Europe it is Mi 9T and Mi 9T Pro which one would we get in 9ja? Our darling Xiaomi with its naming scheme though...
smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psady(m): 7:38pm On May 31, 2019
ElvisMcCoy:
I posted something on my WhatsApp status about Xiaomi and someone sent me a private message asking if they are now in 9ja I told her yes. I asked her if she wanted to get one of their devices and she said NO that she doesn't like New companies... I simply smiled, told her okay and explained to her that Xiaomi is not new.
please r they now in computer village Ikeja.I want to buy note5 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psady(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2019
[quote author=lanre316 post=78901868]

I have it's accessories, not the phone sha. Contact me for screen protector and 360 case. I stay in Lagos too, Ikeja precisely. [/quoteok, after getting the phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 7:40pm On May 31, 2019
Yes, they are in computer village.
No, you can't get the RN5Pro. The only devices on sale in Nigeria at the moment are the Redmi 7 and Redmi Note 7.

Psady:
please r they now in computer village Ikeja.I want to buy note5 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:45pm On May 31, 2019
Horiolah:

lmao... the guy no believe in your favourite God, so ur prayer na joke.
at least, the prayer dey work for us.....las las na church he go land
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Psady(m): 7:45pm On May 31, 2019
ElvisMcCoy:
Yes, they are in computer village.
No, you can't get the RN5Pro. The only devices on sale in Nigeria at the moment are the Redmi 7 and Redmi Note 7.

OK, I would try locating the office,op not MicroStation in otigba?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BarrElChapo(m): 7:50pm On May 31, 2019
You have to give me a number bro smiley
borntoexcel2000:

How much do you want to buy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Matoade: 7:50pm On May 31, 2019
Pls where can I get the Xioami redmit 7 ...in Ibadan.... Pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 7:50pm On May 31, 2019
madgoat:

You are very funny... Of course its a new company. Why deny the obvious fact.
It seems you follow every single post on this thread. So much for a phone brand you don't like.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:54pm On May 31, 2019
sirmike123:
I don't know what is wrong with my gcam, selfies are always distorted

Try another gcam
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 7:56pm On May 31, 2019
olayinkajnr:

By 4?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kemshade: 8:02pm On May 31, 2019
good evening, Pls help me choose the best out of this redmi note 5 ai camera,redmi 5 plus or redmi s2, I need good camera and battery

(1) (2) (3) ... (5107) (5108) (5109) (5110) (5111) (5112) (5113) ... (9325) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: edwinkelexy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.