Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9309280 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5152) (5153) (5154) (5155) (5156) (5157) (5158) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 12:31am On Jun 06, 2019
OllyFair:
Ok, so far Redmi 7 delivered the best performance it can offer for that price. I'm using gcam working perfectly, bar3 usage is ok especially when you're within the area that network is perfect. Screen under direct sunlight is fantastic. Get it and enjoy everything about the phone.
How can I stop GCam from mirroring my selfie?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 12:44am On Jun 06, 2019
chrisatah94:

hi there, please can you share a link to download GCAM for redmi 7 please. The one I downloaded forcefully closes. thanks
Kindly msg me on whatsapp, if uve not gotten one
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:46am On Jun 06, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

How can I stop GCam from mirroring my selfie?

The only solution available is through a paid app, so manage it like that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:46am On Jun 06, 2019
samyd1:

thanks am asking because of the 3080amh that am seeing on Jumia

Redmi Note 5 uses a 4000mah battery run from sellers without proper information

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 1:56am On Jun 06, 2019
For People Who Need A Good Verifiable Redmi K20 Pro Review...... Techtablets Got Us Covered cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-HWOoigQu4

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 06, 2019
did you mean the # Realme 3 pro?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:45am On Jun 06, 2019
ibawon:
This is the first time I'd be using a Xiaomi device(Redmi 3 Pro). It's cool and kind of odd when people ask you the kind of phone you Use and you say Xiaomi (most people do not know jack about it).
I just want we using this device regardless the model to meet here and share tips on how to get the best out of it eg. Rooting, unlocking, flashing, Upgrading, etc.
Please lets make this work and Shout out to @elijahdre for getting me this wonderful device.

did you mean # Realme 3 pro?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 06, 2019
genius43:

Redmi Note 5 uses a 4000mah battery run from sellers without proper information

grin yeah kindly runaway from those without proper information

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:06am On Jun 06, 2019
Mohtab:

did you mean # Realme 3 pro?

When this post was made in 2016, was Realme in existence?

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:13am On Jun 06, 2019
Trex4:
For People Who Need A Good Verifiable Redmi K20 Pro Review...... Techtablets Got Us Covered cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-HWOoigQu4

Nice review. He is very detailed

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by solarview(m): 3:39am On Jun 06, 2019
Please Any seller with

Redmi Note 5a Replacement battery

for sale
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by missiles: 4:50am On Jun 06, 2019
priceaction:
Many people here dont know that a lot of guys here are just trolls and not actually using xiaomi phones. Even ordinary redmi go , they dont have. They just follow the thread ,hoping and wishing deep inside them to own one. That mad animal is an example grin.
And when the so called money is not forthcoming, they start trolling with a painful heart. Even the one that owns one and always complain, sell and buy another brand of your choice, you no sell. Wetin you people want? Techno, infinix, itel, Nokia are there for your pocket, go and buy anyone of them.
The other time, a guy complain of broken, shattered screen, some guys kept on demanding for evidence and pictures and how the screen looked like after broke, he never uploaded the so called screen up until now.
This is why the thread is anything xiaomi. Post it here with good evidences, and you will be surprised the tens of suggestions and help people here will give free of charge. Post your troubleshooting with evidences.will you say the pics of fellows up there are not top qualities despite nl reduced the picture qualities? At least 2 different uploads from 2 different monikers. What else do you need? If you have so called problem and challenges with your phone ( if you have one) and not a troll, post it here with evidences or else keep your trolling to your self and such person should be ignored because you are just likely wasting your time replying such person.
Nonsense and ingrident.
You are very correct, this is an eye opener

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CitySect1(m): 5:04am On Jun 06, 2019
samyd1:

please what's your personal opinion on the battery of this redmi note 5 ..does the battery make sense

The battery makes very very good sense
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 5:45am On Jun 06, 2019
EseAbed:
So I just got my Redmi Note 7 and here's what I noticed:

*The rear camera is amazing;Worth the hype.
*Selfie cam is almost horrible, makes face unlocking difficult ( My Redmi Note 5a Prime selfie cam was far better) Even on Gcam, it still isn't encouraging. Wish there was something that can be done about it.
*The battery is by far excellent..
*That emergency SOS is very innovative!

The experience has been wonderful tho..

this front cam or another?

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 06, 2019
CitySect1:

The battery makes very very good sense

was asking about the battery of this one
https://www./mi-xiaomi-redmi-note-5a-5.5-3gb-ram-32gb-rom-16.0mp13.0mp-dual-sim-grey-33054010.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CitySect1(m): 6:33am On Jun 06, 2019
samyd1:

was asking about the battery of this one
https://www./mi-xiaomi-redmi-note-5a-5.5-3gb-ram-32gb-rom-16.0mp13.0mp-dual-sim-grey-33054010.html

I don't know about redmi 5a, u can kindly ask other users on the thread about it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CitySect1(m): 6:34am On Jun 06, 2019
genius43:

Is the update back?

Modified: just refreshed and saw it.

Cc: citysect1 check your updater and refresh the update is back.

what are the changes u noticed sir?

For now, dp of WhatsApp contacts are now displayed in the notification panel for incoming msgs. Just that so far between 3am and now boss

What about u boss?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adegbem01(m): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2019
Mfunkynation:

there is no faster way ooo. it all boil down to the logistics company. Don't use DHL ooo
please why can't someone use DHL, is there any issue with them,... I just order for rn7 and used DHL thou shipper never send since 4days now,....please I need to know if to cancel the order. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:50am On Jun 06, 2019
Adegbem01:
please why can't someone use DHL, is there any issue with them,... I just order for rn7 and used DHL thou shipper never send since 4days now,....please I need to know if to cancel the order. Thanks

You might be charged custom duties, y didn't you just get one in nigeria? It is even cheaper than if you order on these Chinese sites.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adegbem01(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2019
fibonacci2526:

You might be charged custom duties, y didn't you just get one in nigeria? It is even cheaper than if you order on these Chinese sites.
The seller promise to declare it as gift (40usd), hope that could work.... And I got it for 92k, Nigeria guys are selling from 97k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by careytommy37(m): 6:55am On Jun 06, 2019
Which of the Redmi can i get for 35k?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Messymelly1: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
Btw Facebook account for sale(5 years) ..3k
Messymelly1 howfar grin
Why telling me ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Messymelly1: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2019
careytommy37:
Redmi6
Redmi7
Mi play add little money
Redminote note5 plus
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 6:59am On Jun 06, 2019
suco01:
This RN7 will destroy my ear drum last Last ni. With power Amp and this #500 coil AKG earpiece and activating of MI sound enhancer and selecting MI earbuds. You will love this phone sound output with bass
how did you activate your power amp? And the MI sound enhancer ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2019
orogodoganyin:

this front cam or another?
That dude's face in the middle is an awesome meme waiting to happen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2019
Messymelly1:

Redmi6
Redmi7
Mi play add little money
Redminote note5 plus
redmi7 for 35k ? Okay

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Messymelly1: 7:07am On Jun 06, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Your phone may have been shipped
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:10am On Jun 06, 2019
Messymelly1:

Why telling me ?
in case u need,or u get guys wey need grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adegbem01(m): 7:11am On Jun 06, 2019
Messymelly1:

Your phone may have been shipped
The only change on the order page is the time count down

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Messymelly1: 7:12am On Jun 06, 2019
liljboy:
how did you activate your power amp? And the MI sound enhancer ?
Please send link
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2019
Messymelly1:

Please send link
link of what?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2019
careytommy37:
new redmi 6a
Add 5k for new redmi 6
Used redmi 5plus
used redmi 4x(jboixxx) and save 5k

(1) (2) (3) ... (5152) (5153) (5154) (5155) (5156) (5157) (5158) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.