Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9169588 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
olayinkajnr:

As in, I just tire I swear.

I only have to ask him he enjoys it.

Very stupid thing to keep doing.

Everytime for that matter. ..... Probably he enjoys it but that not life
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
AlomoReloaded:

Dark Orange
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jaygee010: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
shyshally:

Pls what's the name of your font?

Comic book
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jaygee010: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
HURRRICANE:
Poco f1

Post your SOT let's see.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Functionoftime(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
xpensivealex:
u r lucky then,just ask for help and u r good to go. My own bootloader is locked,still trying to find solutions
I don ask ooo.
Adamix
Grandmufti
Gptech
Please help me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Betmaster3:
The phone dey chop data I swear. Check out my data usage for today.
So the phone ran all those apps I am seeing? The phone ran Live football, and also opened GBinsta and Opera mini? Dude YOU are the one using up your data, not your phone

23 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
veekid:
bro, them move my phone on Thursday morning, which CID unit can I go in ibadan to have it tracked, all the police station. I've been to are charging me exorbitantly. Thanks in advance
Sorry about that. I am not familiar with Ibadan sha but just try locate the police headquarter in Ibadan. Good luck. How were charging you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damritoh(m): 8:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Temilolu1:
Pls ooooo, help a newbie ... I just got my rn7 yesterday, but my data is reducing at the speed of light, I've used 1.2gig just between yesterday and now. What am I not doing right? Any settings to solve this issue before I have high BP. Asides that I'm loving my phone

Boss Na You Dey Use Your Data
The Phone No Dey Suck Data

I Used To Think It Consumes Data Alot Until I Checked My Data Usage

Congratulations On Your Purchase BTW

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
BoboKush:

A mature person can learn to ignore things but a dumb person can't... This guy n mad goat av been constituting nuisance here.... A week won't pass without them displaying how stupid they can be.. Really annoying going through the thread n having to read through their dumb shit they type

Airing my opinion constitutes nuisance? What happened to freedom of speech as enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria? Everyone is entitled to express their opinion and just because it doesnt tally with yours doesnt mean its wrong. I speak the truth and i am not ashamed to speak out. I will not cower even if i face persecution so far i speak the truth. But anyway, with the way u guys keep lashing out at me as if i am the enemy, i will be mute.
If thats the way you want it and my honest opinions are not needed any more, i shall never utter a single word again on this thread.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
lamidiinjury:

una just too funny here I swear down grin so now na sir goat abi sir madgoat? grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoleAndFish: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
madgoat:

I never said it will be saturday. I said before the month ends i will unbox my device. Just relax as you await my flagship fone from a reputable company grin
You said this week, man!

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HURRRICANE: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jaygee010:

Post your SOT let's see.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Celmatador(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
I wanted to buy note 7 4gb/128gb from AliExpress today for 74k and I saw note 7 "FSD" on pointek for 75,500. Abeg that FSD I no understand and I don't know if it's the same or I should jst go ahead and order from AliExpress?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
madgoat:

Airing my opinion constitutes nuisance? What happened to freedom of speech as enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria? Everyone is entitled to express their opinion and just because it doesnt tally with yours doesnt mean its wrong. I speak the truth and i am not ashamed to speak out. I will not cower even if i face persecution so far i speak the truth. But anyway, with the way u guys keep lashing out at me as if i am the enemy, i will be mute.
If thats the way you want it and my honest opinions are not needed any more, i shall never utter a single word again on this thread.

And I think 80% of people here will appreciate that.... If u claim freedom of speech is in constitution where is Nairamaley today?? because u av freedom of speech does nt mean u can just open ur mouth n abuse people or say wrong thing because it ur view....average tym people correct u here u don't listen nobody knws it all.... Learn to get one or two from people that how to live.... Add more to ur knowledge n nt during ITK
Btw.... M surprised u didn't curse or abuse me... Was expecting that lipsrsealed
Be u tho here is a forum nt my papa house nobody can mute anybody but learn to learn from people.... Disagree where necessary

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Colemanz(m): 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
How do I go about it on my redmi 7
Lavoca:
It is not a must but it is ADVISABLE It will be easier for you to restore your device when you softbrick/hardbrick and you can only unlock it with Mi Unlock Tool using a Computer system
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Diggydanny41: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
My people I just got redmi 7 not the note.....pls I don't know nothing about this phone.....pls some one tell me something cool about the phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jidibia:

Sorry about that. I am not familiar with Ibadan sha but just try locate the police headquarter in Ibadan. Good luck. How were charging you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jaygee010:
I think this is the best theme I've used so far. Emulates the dark mode on the RN5.
Theme name - DARK V10
u change ya dpi or u change ya fonts scaling to d smallest?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Diggydanny41:
My people I just got redmi 7 not the note.....pls I don't know nothing about this phone.....pls some one tell me something cool about the phone
A user with the same phone as you took these pictures

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mathefaro(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Diggydanny41:
You don't need anybody to tell you how cool it is. It's now in your hands, explore and enjoy it

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jidibia(m): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
veekid:
They are rogues.
Please look for police headquarter in Ibadan.
It should not be more than 10k.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xpensivealex(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
macbeyland:

I think your best bet now will be edl flashing
bro please do u have authorise MI account to unlock my bootloader or help me with the edl flashing details

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
veekid:

lol, go buy new phone bruh.

Well the price they are chargings you shows that they can't solve your problem for you, they don't know how to tell you so they need to use price to send you away, so go and buy a new phone and leave the stolen one for God to judge the culprit

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Diggydanny41:

bro, did you got your phone from Aliexpress and when did you order your phone? Cause am expectine mine since last month and am already loosing weight waiting.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Madgoat of a guy is just catching his fun, and trolling here and many times constructive criticism without abusing anyone to the best of my knowledge. He is xiaomi thread version of nwaamaikpe or so but, you see that other small boy , his case has been sealed to have knocked and faulty brain. He will just abuse you if you try to argue with his so called techy opinions. To make matter worse, in reality,he is just a small boy that still struggling with jamb while he has forgotten that , yes, this is a public forum, yet, it has many big fathers, millionaires , big boys and girls that you cant even move close to in real live.I just laff at his previous posts some moment ago calling some people here small boys. Imagine, does he think it is primary school or jss students following and commenting on this thread? O ma se o....The best thing is totally stop replying him . let him wallow in the shadow of his technological intelligence.

17 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
madgoat:

For an avowed Xiaomi critic,

You spend a hell of a lot of time perusing the Xiaomi thread,nitpicking on negative comments..

If all you do is latch on to the occasional individual complaints and highlight it as an example of your honest opinions,

While conveniently ignoring or even disparaging the overwhelming majority of positive feedbacks.

Wonder why you would think that you are being picked on or very likely seen as a paid AGENT PROVOCATEUR for some other brand..

16 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Jidibia:

They are rogues.
Please look for police headquarter in Ibadan.
It should not be more than 10k.
omoadeleye:

lol, go buy new phone bruh.

Well the price they are chargings you shows that they can't solve your problem for you, they don't know how to tell you so they need to use price to send you away, so go and buy a new phone and leave the stolen one for God to judge the culprit
Thanks guys
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
madgoat:

Thanks a million! Don't even bother to mention.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Someone should change the group name to
"the hot xiaomi thread"
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jaygee010: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
gidieberry:
u change ya dpi or u change ya fonts scaling to d smallest?

Font scaling to smallest.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
priceaction:
Madgoat of a guy is just catching his fun, and trolling here and many times constructive criticism without abusing anyone to the best of my knowledge. He is xiaomi thread version of nwaamaikpe or so but, you see that other small boy , he case has been sealed to have knocked and faulty brain. He will just abuse you if you try to argue with his so called techy opinions. To make matter worse, in reality,he is just a small boy that still struggling with jamb while he has forgotten that , yes, this is a public forum, yet, it has many big fathers, millionaires , big boys and girls that you cant even move close to in real live.I just laff at his previous posts some moment ago calling some people here small boys. Imagine, does he think it is primary school or jss students following and commenting on this thread? O ma se o....The best thing is totally stop replying him . let him wallow in the shadow of his technological intelligence.

LOL grin

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mustiboy:
smiley
Nice Poweramp theme. Please share with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5178) (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: noobody(m), Solidarity9490(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.