Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9169906 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=HURRRICANE post=79143720][/quote]
What theme is this please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blackiridis(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
For those complaining about battery life i think your Wifi and Bluetooth scanning is turned on.
To turn this off go-to

SETTINGS > ADDITIONAL SETTINGS > PRIVACY > LOCATION (You can turn off location Access) > SCANNING

turn off Wifi scanning and Bluetooth scanning.

Your battery life should improve smiley

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
blackiridis:
For those complaining about battery life i think your Wifi and Bluetooth scanning is turned on.
To turn this off go-to

SETTINGS > ADDITIONAL SETTINGS > PRIVACY > LOCATION (You can turn off location Access) > SCANNING

turn off Wifi scanning and Bluetooth scanning.

Your battery life should improve smiley
I de fear for this font size of yours o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by amo4christ(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
it seems Glo network is draining RN7 battery, my battery drain faster whenever I use Glo SIM, once I port back to Airtel everything works normal, even Airtel 4g conserve battery when compare with Glo E.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
2kurupt:

Nice Poweramp theme. Please share with me
I didn't apply any theme; it's the default one.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by blackiridis(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
jboixxx:

I de fear for this font size of yours o.
naso i like am o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Telvin7(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
amo4christ:
it seems Glo network is draining RN7 battery, my battery drain faster whenever I use Glo SIM, once I port back to Airtel everything works normal, even Airtel 4g conserve battery when compare with Glo E.
glo is one of the best network in draining ba3

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mustiboy:
I didn't apply any theme; it's the default one.
Oh, I need to tweak my settings then. I prefer this seek bar of yours

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fantilopezzy: 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Telvin7:
glo is one of the best network in draining ba3
sure bro notice that too
but i can't do anything about it
1k for 3gb is okay at least other networks don't provide this much gb for 1k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
My GTA San Andreas isn't bringing up new missions. For those that have played on phone, mine stopped at that Big Smoke mission that he will be riding a bike while C. J. Will be shooting. After that mission, no other missions come up. What could have gone wrong?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
fantilopezzy:
sure bro notice that too
but i can't do anything about it
1k for 3gb is okay at least other networks don't provide this much gb for 1k
On my Mtn sim, 1k gives you 4gb and 200 for 1gb. Sim selective sha grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
madgoat:

Airing my opinion constitutes nuisance? What happened to freedom of speech as enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria? Everyone is entitled to express their opinion and just because it doesnt tally with yours doesnt mean its wrong. I speak the truth and i am not ashamed to speak out. I will not cower even if i face persecution so far i speak the truth. But anyway, with the way u guys keep lashing out at me as if i am the enemy, i will be mute.
If thats the way you want it and my honest opinions are not needed any more, i shall never utter a single word again on this thread.
Dearie,

I speak the truth
At best, you speak/post half-truths.

I will not cower even if i face persecution
No reason to feel intimidated, you just face reality.

my honest opinions are not needed
Misleading, dishonest "opinions" which are not acceptable.
They differ from experience of so many real users.

i shall never utter a single word again on this thread
Lest you forget, this's a parlour where everyone is welcome, but false information is abhored.
Here we have a good time exploring the amazing value Xiaomi has got to offer.
Sleep tight! kiss

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
madgoat:

Airing my opinion constitutes nuisance? What happened to freedom of speech as enshrined in the constitution of Nigeria? Everyone is entitled to express their opinion and just because it doesnt tally with yours doesnt mean its wrong. I speak the truth and i am not ashamed to speak out. I will not cower even if i face persecution so far i speak the truth. But anyway, with the way u guys keep lashing out at me as if i am the enemy, i will be mute.
If thats the way you want it and my honest opinions are not needed any more, i shall never utter a single word again on this thread.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mindtricks: 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
veekid:

If you created your mi account on the phone, and did not sign out, you can use it as a last resort to frustrate the thief.
But dilligently first try the first CID option.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kpa du kpa
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by KunlexyInc: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
genius43:

I don't experience such on my phone.

Try reflashing the ROM

I've done dt and still lost about 5percent between 10pm and 6am this morning

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Betmaster3:
The phone dey chop data I swear. Check out my data usage for today.
But nr b phone help u open these apps na.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
IKON360:

So the phone ran all those apps I am seeing? The phone ran Live football, and also opened GBinsta and Opera mini? Dude YOU are the one using up your data, not your phone
Naso.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
DExponential:

TWRP is asking for a password and Red Wolf no dey open after flashing.
Put the password of your screen lock first na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
IKON360:
My GTA San Andreas isn't bringing up new missions. For those that have played on phone, mine stopped at that Big Smoke mission that he will be riding a bike while C. J. Will be shooting. After that mission, no other missions come up. What could have gone wrong?

Nah, I downloaded from Redvel. I have survived the torture that is flying school. Toreno's missions are hard sha.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 11:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
shyshally:
Guys, someone forwarded this message on WhatsApp and I was doubtful about it at first but when I tried it out, it did work. Just thought someone might be interested in this.
Open the following link. You will see the entire earth. There are numerous green spots around the earth. These green dots are local radio stations. Touch the green dot and play the local radio station. It is overwhelming. Some stations are too good. This took me way back home.

http://radio.garden/live
Technology gone beyond imagination!!!

Guy! God go bless you!

It's mind-blowing.. I've even downloaded the app sef..!
Imagine I go dey my segede dey listen to FM for Uk... See trips naaa

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:12am On Jun 09, 2019
**Sighs
Please how can I revert jamb(service have not been used on portal) payment made with remita?
If its not possible, then 5y/o fb acc for sale...2500

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Debroslink: 12:28am On Jun 09, 2019
IKON360:

I completed the whole game twice using two different phones at different periods. I remember this mission very well, but it's been long. Have you seen officer Tenepeny? Have you become his stooge by doing his bidding? Have you started gaining territory for your cult group? You need to reach the stage where your sister's boyfriend will reveal Big Smoke's secret.

You are like 20% in the whole mission of Gta.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Debroslink: 12:32am On Jun 09, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:28am On Jun 09, 2019
xpensivealex:
bro please do u have authorise MI account to unlock my bootloader or help me with the edl flashing details
No. Why not try the procedure in that video posted few pages previously?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:31am On Jun 09, 2019
Celmatador:
I wanted to buy note 7 4gb/128gb from AliExpress today for 74k and I saw note 7 "FSD" on pointek for 75,500. Abeg that FSD I no understand and I don't know if it's the same or I should jst go ahead and order from AliExpress?
Come and take note 7 4/128gb for 75k. No need going to aliexpress when you can get it within 24 hours. Call /WhatsApp 08062907289

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Diggydanny41: 1:42am On Jun 09, 2019
omoadeleye:

bro, did you got your phone from Aliexpress and when did you order your phone? Cause am expectine mine since last month and am already loosing weight waiting.
I got my own from pointek ...they are allover ShopRite malls(I think)...they are in computer village too....there is a lil difference between their price and AliExpress....the redmi 7 goes 44590 on AliExpress....now if u import am customs fit charge you up to 3k sef.....so do the maths

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HURRRICANE: 3:12am On Jun 09, 2019
2kurupt:

What theme is this please?
Just 1.6mb

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xpensivealex(m): 5:17am On Jun 09, 2019
IKON360:

On my Mtn sim, 1k gives you 4gb and 200 for 1gb. Sim selective sha grin
how do u do the mtn own
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by monshow25(m): 5:45am On Jun 09, 2019
xpensivealex:
how do u do the mtn own
dial *559*65# to check if u're eligible for the welcome back offer after that then dial *131*65# to see the available plans for the welcome data

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mustiboy(m): 6:06am On Jun 09, 2019
2kurupt:

Oh, I need to tweak my settings then. I prefer this seek bar of yours
go to settings–Skin–Seek Bar Style.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5179) (5180) (5181) (5182) (5183) (5184) (5185) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.