Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9201891 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) (5254) (5255) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
Abeg someone should quote me with the link for Gcam for redmi 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
omoadeleye:
Abeg someone should quote me with the link for Gcam for redmi 7

I have been posting that link for God knows when. You guys should make things easy for us.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-7/help/google-camera-redmi-7-t3922223

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
omoadeleye:
Thanks to Noobody for the successful delivery of my phone, i was able to pay #300 to PO ... More greese to your elbow bruh...

You even ordered through Noobody and you have been shaking for fear of custom fees. I don't know how he does it but those who order through him hardly face that issue.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Diegobonito:
Sorry for that. I remember when you said you'll use the Note 7 till 2020 unless men of the Underworld Take it from you. Another lesson learnt, we should be mindful of our tongue. Be careful what you wish for. It happens, take heart

Hmmmm, thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Guys my phone no de see 4g on mtn sim. I'm using redmi note 5
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
omoadeleye:
Thanks to Noobody for the successful delivery of my phone, i was able to pay #300 to PO ... More greese to your elbow bruh...
my 6th sense is telling me he's working with customs ..lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
Guys my phone no de see 4g on mtn sim. I'm using redmi note 5 ai. What's the solution please?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
genius43:

You even ordered through Noobody and you have been shaking for fear of custom fees. I don't know how he does it but those who order through him hardly face that issue.

Lol, i have to be doing reverse psychology at times na
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2019
gogeekish:
We are even in the same region..
Agbor Delta State.
I'm not in agbor though, Just went there for a visit.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
genius43:

I have been posting that link for God knows when. You guys should make things easy for us.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-7/help/google-camera-redmi-7-t3922223

Lol, thanks, you no go get tired bro

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
PaulThor:

Same with me. I was attacked too.. Lost my mi max 3 and note 5. It was really sad. I don't really want to go to the police because the culprits came to my house and did it.. That means they know me personally.. Its no random target.
I wish you the best...

I feel soo sad, first time I'm losing a personal property like this. I don't just know If the police will be efficient and reliable, I don't want to waste my money and most importantly my time.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
vickthorious:

my 6th sense is telling me he's working with customs ..lol

He is a custom officer cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
papiforreal:
Guys my phone no de see 4g on mtn sim. I'm using redmi note 5 ai. What's the solution please?

1. Is there MTN 4G coverage in your area, confirm.
2. Is your phone Chinese Version with Global ROM or Global ROM?
3. Do you own a 4G SIM? If yes send 4G to 131.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
kehinde2436:

Oopss.. Am in Akwa Ibom for now..

And don't have colleagues that could help out there.

Hence, my advice is that you should inform the police over there to help out.

I'm currently staying in Anambra, can I report to a police station here or it must be agbor?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Please has anyone here been able to recover their lost phone via police? How long does it normally take and like how much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bagger293: 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
genius43:

Well I don't think anybody on this thread who ordered through noonobody faced either custom issue or prolonged delivery, only one person I know of on this thread complained too early about not receiving his item within 2-3 weeks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
elantraceey:

I feel soo sad, first time I'm losing a personal property like this. I don't just know If the police will be efficient and reliable, I don't want to waste my money and most importantly my time.
If its some random criminal you met in some high way or something, then the police should be on the know. But if not, then you should weigh your decisions wisely. My area now is controlled by cultists who happened to be indigenes too. Reporting them and arresting them will only worsen one's security. Its that bad..
I have this thing with me that God will always give me the resources to always get a better one because I know my hands are clean.
I sincerely wish you the best.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xpensivealex(m): 1:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
My faith set me free, my RN5 back to life,plenty accolades to lovexme for the trust and sincerity even wen we never meet,he received the phone at ojota park and flash it with lightening speed and still promise to send it back to Akure today.i hope to have Auto deals with u,my profound gratitude goes to everyone for their care and sympathy during the time my phone got bricked, ACEKID109 3gbosa for u, ADAMIX,Ewerex,jboizee,etc u have proved to me that naija go still better

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 1:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
xpensivealex:
My faith set me free, my RN5 back to life,plenty accolades to lovexme for the trust and sincerity even wen we never meet,he received the phone at ojota park and flash it with lightening speed and still promise to send it back to Akure today.i hope to have Auto deals with u,my profound gratitude goes to everyone for their care and sympathy during the time my phone got bricked, ACEKID109 3gbosa for u, ADAMIX,Ewerex,jboizee,etc u have proved to me that naija go still better
wow, congrats, big thumbs up to y'all.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
fibonacci2526:

He is a custom officer cheesy cheesy
really??....i deserve one cold drink be that oh ..lol

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by seanwilliam(m): 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
UbongCR7:

A30 has heating up issues.
Don't buy it.
Already regretting.
Battery doesn't even last
tell me more pls. about to get the phone o. how is it? where u buy am?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by vickthorious(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
xpensivealex:
at last .. this thread is where i started believing people i have not met .. imagine sending 60kplus to some1 I can't see or hold if anything goes wrong ..shout to macbeyland and the rest out here doing good .. Nigeria go soon better ..lol

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adegbem01(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
elantraceey:

wow, congrats, big thumbs up to y'all.
congrat sir, i wish i could have been more help
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
UbongCR7:

A30 has heating up issues.
Don't buy it.
Already regretting.
Battery doesn't even last
I noticed that in mine in the first 2 days but its gone now.. Though I haven't used it to play games..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
xpensivealex:
you welcome baba, enjoy the device. grin na lovexme be the real MVP

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
xpensivealex:
Another proof here is not about bullying but about help and care and more so, it becoming a family..

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
vanchi:

MB is different from mb

BYTES and bits
1 BYTE =8 bits
Thanks but if you read my subsequent post, you will see that I've learnt the difference
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
xpensivealex:
No problem its the least we can do. Will you still upgrade to Pie?! Pie is wonderful o!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
IKON360:

No problem its the least we can do. Will you still upgrade to Pie?! Pie is wonderful o!!
Hahahaha! Just upgrade 1st and let us know if it's safe to wink.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
genius43:

1. Is there MTN 4G coverage in your area, confirm.
2. Is your phone Chinese Version with Global ROM or Global ROM?
3. Do you own a 4G SIM? If yes send 4G to 131.
1. Yes we have 4g coverage.
2. It's Chinese version with global rom.
3. Yes it's enabled. I confirmed that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
xpensivealex:

I have made up my mind for xiaomi now. this shows that if I have a challenge, I will have a community to cater for it

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by xpensivealex(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
yak:

I have made up my mind for xiaomi now. this shows that if I have a challenge, I will have a community to cater for it
yes o proudly xaiomi family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5249) (5250) (5251) (5252) (5253) (5254) (5255) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.