Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,146 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9470743 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5278) (5279) (5280) (5281) (5282) (5283) (5284) ... (9332) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olubidex: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
Olumyyde:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-7/help/google-camera-redmi-7-t3922223

Thank you. I have checked this out. It is not accessible for download.

NB: I am now able to download it. Thank so much

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Habiodunz(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
I wan buy RN7 but I don't want post office delivery I want hand delivery and possibly POD

Anyone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dellaziz(m): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
genius43:

Goto the technology market section, you might see what you are looking for. Or check on eBay for pre-owned laptops with that specs and price range

Thanks

Tried looking for it on nairaland..to no success

How would I get it from eBay / Amazon here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
Repairguru:
i have it and the price for the screen and workmanship is 13k .contact me 080824099934
. Contact you for what, biko? Wrong moniker!

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
dellaziz:

Thanks

Tried looking for it on nairaland..to no success

How would I get it from eBay / Amazon here

There are people on Nairaland who ship from eBay like onepunchman, sosqui too.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Habiodunz:
I wan buy RN7 but I don't want post office delivery I want hand delivery and possibly POD

Anyone

Why not go to an offline store to get it or through Jumia agents. Trust issues these days.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MobileGees: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2019
genius43:

Put Android one on the Redmi Note 7 and do that test again. Android one is faster than MIUI, that's why OnePlus which is very close to android one is very fast

At least now someone is giving right answers not like those trolls up there telling me bs

this was all I needed to hear

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
genius43:

Why not go to an offline store to get it or through Jumia agents. Trust issues these days.
I no understand. As if AliExpress or Jumia de do pay on delivery anyhow.....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
Olubidex:

Thank you. I have checked this out. It is not accessible for download.

You probably didn't click the right link. Tested it, it is still working, it is not that hard. Scroll down

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dellaziz(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
genius43:

There are people on Nairaland who ship from eBay like onepunchman, sosqui too.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
jboixxx:

People trust issues too much these days. I have people like this that even if there life depends on it they will never make an online payment for something they have not seen and held.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Habiodunz(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
genius43:

Don't live where offline stores selling Xiaomi is

Trust issues

We are talking about almost 60k

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ElvisMcCoy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
I know grin
That's the middle name I was not given grin grin

atheistandproud:

Yaaaaa verhi verhi hee vul. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
MobileGees:

Oga I no follow you quarel at all but it seems life don frustrate you already you con dey take everything as quarel

you think say I no do research before coming here to rant?

Probably because of the 6gb ram but I'm telling you the Nokia X6 was way faster than my Redmi note 7 and what do I even need Google for when we already did real life test

Nokia X6 beat my Note 7 both in camera and speed test way we do

I also didn't believe sad might be because of X6 has 6gb ram

And so if Google tell me something is black and I see the thing for real as red I should believe Google? angry angry angry

And I did not quote you or mention ya name. Please go and swap ya phone for X6. Inugo.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Habiodunz(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
jboixxx:

Yenyenyenyen go and dash them your 60k then

Mtchew
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
genius43:

Put Android one on the Redmi Note 7 and do that test again. Android one is faster than MIUI, that's why OnePlus which is very close to android one is very fast

Bros he probably doesn't understand UI optimization and RAM management.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suco01(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
MobileGees:
Can someone explain to me how Nokia X6 of #56,000 beats my Xiaomi Note 7 that I bought for #66,800 in both speed and camera test angry sad sad

I need a good explanation because my friend that bought the X6 are making fun of me, telling me I just bought an overpriced chinko sad

Why didn't anyone tell me about X6 before buying Note 7?

Pls I take God beg you I go collect the note 7 and give you money to get the x6

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
MobileGees:

At least now someone is giving right answers not like those trolls up there telling me bs

Should I go and quote your original post for you

You're not a baby that someone will be pacifying in order to reinforce your belief in a device you bought with your money. You were not forced or coerced at gunpoint.

Lemme give you 60k for the phone abeg if it's the 4/64GB model. You'll have extra 4k on top after getting the X6. Thank you sir.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
MobileGees:

Oga I no follow you quarel at all but it seems life don frustrate you already you con dey take everything as quarel

Probably because of the 6gb ram but I'm telling you the Nokia X6 was way faster than my Redmi note 7 and what do I even need Google for when we already did real life test

And so if Google tell me something is black and I see the thing for real as red I should believe Google? angry angry angry
Sorry bro... But x6 dey available o... 070three108zero287
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Olumyyde:

is Delivery to Kaduna also pay on delivery?
I think so yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abduletudaye(m): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
jboixxx:

yep
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
dellaziz:
Who knows where I can get any Ultrabook that is at least core i5(4th generation) above 14 inches that has over 3 hours ba3 live
Budget... Brand new or fairly used?
I do brand new... 070three108zero287
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bankyshinani(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Blanc8:

I HAVE THIS SAME REQUEST
Any idea of where we can get?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Habiodunz:

Don't live where offline stores selling Xiaomi is

Trust issues

We are talking about almost 60k

And people have paid more than ten times that amount for orders and they got them.

Last year outside Jumia and AliExpress was the first time I dealt with someone on this forum and I paid 76k to Noobody(waybill included) to get my Redmi Note 5. And it arrived Abuja the following day. My friend bought a laptop from computer.boy here on Nairaland few weeks ago worth N210k and he sent it to Ilorin all the way from Onitsha. We know scammers we don't have them amongst those(Sellers) associated to this thread.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olumyyde(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ifedith:
I think so yes
Chief no dey sure, lol. it's ok sir.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olumyyde(m): 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ifedith:
I think so yes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by suco01(m): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
MobileGees:

Sell me the RN7. It is as simple as that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Olumyyde:

I've delivered to clients payment on delivery to Kaduna before, but whether na kano abi kaduna i no know... grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Just2endowed2(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
Prince202020:

Thanks, I don buy from just2endowed2, Western Digital, WD Element 1TB, readily available.

Thanks Mr Prince, also sending it free to phc wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
MobileGees:

As for camera you can improve your images by using GCam.

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/MGC_6.2.030_RN7_V1a_FINAL.apk
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Habiodunz(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2019
genius43:

And people have paid more than ten times that amount for orders and they got them.

Last year outside Jumia and AliExpress was the first time I dealt with someone on this forum and I paid 76k to Noobody(waybill included) to get my Redmi Note 5. And it arrived Abuja the following day. My friend bought a laptop from computer.boy here on Nairaland few weeks ago worth N210k and he sent it to Ilorin all the way from Onitsha. We know scammers we don't have them amongst those(Sellers) associated to this thread.

POD aside can I get it without going to the post office?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5278) (5279) (5280) (5281) (5282) (5283) (5284) ... (9332) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.