Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:51 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9433603 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5280) (5281) (5282) (5283) (5284) (5285) (5286) ... (9330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
genius43:

What are you expecting?
An attempt at improving details, emphasis on attempt.
But I'll see, my stock cam does quite well in bright light and the portrait mode's edge detection is stellar. But Gcam for me is still better. But I'll try this your suggestion

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
IKON360:

An attempt at improving details, emphasis on attempt.
But I'll see, my stock cam does quite well in bright light and the portrait mode's edge detection is stellar. But Gcam for me is still better. But I'll try this your suggestion

Till tomorrow then

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dellaziz(m): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
Ifedith:

Budget... Brand new or fairly used?
I do brand new... 070three108zero287

Fairly used
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
MobileGees:

Oga I no follow you quarel at all but it seems life don frustrate you already you con dey take everything as quarel

you think say I no do research before coming here to rant?

Probably because of the 6gb ram but I'm telling you the Nokia X6 was way faster than my Redmi note 7 and what do I even need Google for when we already did real life test

Nokia X6 beat my Note 7 both in camera and speed test way we do

I also didn't believe sad might be because of X6 has 6gb ram

And so if Google tell me something is black and I see the thing for real as red I should believe Google? angry angry angry
Take a picture with the X6 and your RN7 and post here or on the Nokia thread or on the Camera thread and ask for comparisons. Cos I even heard that X5 cam was better than RN7 and X6 cam. But RN7 trumps them all in night shots.
As for the X6 being faster than your phone is funny, install PUBG on both phones and play for 1 hour, you will know that sd660 is not sd636.
even the helio p60 processor in X5 is a better processor than sd636 but sd636 has a slightly better GPU(debatable) than helio p60. Also the helio p60 in X5 was under clocked but on usage, a normal helio p60 is better than sd636, but sd660 is better than both especially in GPU performances so don't be intimidated by ordinary x6.
And what's more you access to custom roms and custom kernels that no Nokia phone has access to and with these your phone's performance can be greatly improved so relax and enjoy your phone. RN7 is FAR BETTER than X6. But first play PUBG on both

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Habiodunz(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
genius43:

Jumia uses courier services like DHL, FedEx and UPS for delivery.

Post office is mostly AliExpress or any seller on Nairaland that choose to offer it as a method of delivery.

Will I receive call from them if they are close by?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shyshally(f): 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
Thanks for the replies @lovexme, @MESHACH MARTINS and @Genius43. Will wait and see how it goes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
IKON360:

Take a picture with the X6 and your RN7 and post here or on the Nokia thread or on the Camera thread and ask for comparisons. Cos I even heard that X5 cam was better than RN7 and X6 cam. But RN7 trumps them all in night shots.
As for the X6 being faster than your phone is funny, install PUBG on both phones and play for 1 hour, you will know that sd660 is not sd636.
even the helio p60 processor in X5 is a better processor than sd636 but sd636 has a slightly better GPU(debatable) than helio p60. Also the helio p60 in X5 was under clocked but on usage, a normal helio p60 is better than sd636, but sd660 is better than both especially in GPU performances so don't be intimidated by ordinary x6.
And what's more you access to custom roms and custom kernels that no Nokia phone has access to and with these your phone's performance can be greatly improved so relax and enjoy your phone. RN7 is FAR BETTER than X6. But first play PUBG on both

He said he did "research" oh. Reading a page or two from Google is now research. Oti pari oh.

The thing ehn, I didn't mean to quarrel with the guy. But comparing X6 to RN7?? As as how? Na X7 with Snapdragon 710 na be RN7 mate. Not 2018 Android 8.1 phone with overclocked CPU.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BryanWyatt: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
Habiodunz:

U can track Jumia order online and u get both sms /call from Jumia delivery agent on day of delivery to ur door step (office or home).
Contact Mizik ( 07016854740) or Ifedith ( 07031080287) for ur Jumia order. Pay on delivery is possible to most locations. Contact either for further enquiry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:09am On Jun 21, 2019
Habiodunz:

Of course
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 12:24am On Jun 21, 2019
Olumyyde:

Hehehehe, confirm o.
Wen u ready, 070three108zero287
We go run am

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 12:25am On Jun 21, 2019
hamtabfawaz:
Habiodunz

get ur Redmi note7 available for 58k!

pay on delivery!!!

call or whatsapp : zero7zero169611zero1
Use the store thread
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 12:30am On Jun 21, 2019
enoch273:

Price pls.
2TB for 26k including shipping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 12:55am On Jun 21, 2019
bobo65:

Lol
I got this from another source
The jumia thing was a fraud

Abeg make person link me to how to unlock bootloader and flash global rom

Shey you said you had received and also sold it..? So what's this one now?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:01am On Jun 21, 2019
dazzy4real:
big thanks to macbeyland , my redmi note 7 was delivered to me yesterday at an affordable price with a free tempered glass. Thanks bro
Thanks for the patronage Sir. Looking forward to more business with you.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:04am On Jun 21, 2019
nurez305:
okay, thank you... I will wait till next week and if I can get it, I will go for mi 9... I need one of those phone like now
Chat me up for global rom of redmi k20 pro. 6/128gb.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:06am On Jun 21, 2019
Adegbem01:
Thanks to macbeyland got my rn7 pro at a decent price and very free transaction and transit to akure. But please this is my first time of using chinese rom, what are the necessary stuff to install, I just got a walk around Google services app and getting my contact and others synchronize. But the phone still doesn't fit at home �

Thanks for the patronage Sir. I'm glad you like the device.

Just ensure you give all permissions to the Google contact sync.

You can even flash in global rom.

Chat me up on how to do this

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Okusi(m): 3:05am On Jun 21, 2019
Help with latest GCAM link for RN7 abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:50am On Jun 21, 2019
Okusi:
. Xiaomi compilation post

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 3:58am On Jun 21, 2019
EseAbed:

Shey you said you had received and also sold it..? So what's this one now?

Did I now? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by obi58: 4:28am On Jun 21, 2019
Dear people does the redmi note 7 support Glo LTE?

Thanks in anticipation of a speedy response
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Bankyshinani(m): 4:30am On Jun 21, 2019
Blanc8:

Hooked up with Repairpal , he would be sending the screen and battery for me tomorrow morning
Thanks bro and how much is it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:12am On Jun 21, 2019
Ifedith:

Use the store thread

OO Thanks!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:55am On Jun 21, 2019
obi58:
Dear people does the redmi note 7 support Glo LTE?

Thanks in anticipation of a speedy response

No it doesn't, except you are in areas Glo have deployed their new LTE BAND 3
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:59am On Jun 21, 2019
Okusi:

Please always try to read through at least 10 previous pages, the solution to your problem might just be there. I posted this yesterday evening. Here is once again.
GCAM REDMI NOTE 7

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/MGC_6.2.030_RN7_V1a_FINAL.apk

Make helping you easy for us please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 6:17am On Jun 21, 2019
How to deactivate ads on a Redmi device? cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OJayKay: 6:22am On Jun 21, 2019
[color=#000000][/color] Any redmi note 5 pro for sale?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Adegbem01(m): 6:27am On Jun 21, 2019
Please how do I change font on rn7 pro Chinese rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2019
Olumyyde:

Hehehehe, confirm o.

He did Payment on delivery for me in Kano.

I collected my device before paying.

@ifedith is a trusted seller.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 21, 2019
glo and their fraudulent activities:
Here is the gist: I was running out of data so i wanted to top up my Glo 4g sim, i wanted to subscribe for 12.5gig @ the rate of 2500. I initially , i had 480 on my line, so i bought credit of 2050, from mobile banking to top up the 480 so that i can have over 2500 to do my normal subscription.
I got debited immediately but i couldn't find my top up. I tested gain with another 50naira, and that one entered. I called the cc only to be told that any credit i bought via online top up, be it any bank that has 50naira ontop will automatically be converted to bonus. That i have around 8k credit bonus which i cant convert to data but can be used to call or browse at 3naira/kb (barawo people with useless network), which i couldnt even access because the code they gave me to check it was not even valid, so i was helpless.The funny thing is that it is not even a plan , just a bonus for that matter. I was like i have been using glo almost 8 years or so, i never heard this. she said that was it and nothing can be done. I hanged up and did little research online, couldn't find any. Later i called another cc agent, she told me the same as the first one. After much talking, she said i should go to my bank for reversal and from their end, they are helpless. I later went to my bank for some transaction and used the opportunity to ask for a cancellation only for me to be told by my banker that nothing they can do and he has fallen a victim like i did few months ago and he has to angrily abandon his glo line then because the cc agents were telling him same thing. He said he was scammed just as i was.
I am writing this here because of the rest of us that do subscribe via mobile banking(i will open thread for this again for people to be aware). I dont know why this country is like this. First it was etisalat that cheated me of around 6k sometimes ago now glo. I don't know if its same for any other network but am hearing this for the first time. So ladies and gentle men, if you are subscribing via online portal, never ever add 50 naira on top so that you wont have similar case like mine.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Megavel(m): 7:02am On Jun 21, 2019
omoadeleye:
How to deactivate ads on a Redmi device? cry
If you are on global rom you can't deactivate ads but only turn on using recommended ads you just have to wait for MIUI 11 where Xiaomi remove ads form their roms or either move to Xiaomi.eu rom, masik 5.2 rom,revolution Os or MIUI pro rom for your redmi phone.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Megavel(m): 7:04am On Jun 21, 2019
Shot by RN7 BY ME

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5280) (5281) (5282) (5283) (5284) (5285) (5286) ... (9330) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.