Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9385533 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5295) (5296) (5297) (5298) (5299) (5300) (5301) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oxygenlove(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
MobileGees:

i know yur in love with ur device..... and at least, you gat what you wanted < (some confirmed analysis from people here)...

now you can go back to ur friends and "kee dem" with proof's...

#the way the Avengers killed Thanos.====that kind of feeling✓✓

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lovexme:

Lol. I wouldn't say I was a complete noob. There are many things one can do if one gives oneself a push.

Sorry jarey. You na boss now na. Na we he noob.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Elslim:
Xiaomi CC9e renders?

Also known as the Mi9 Lite
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Phayteprecious1:

The price fear me o shocked
Nr fear yet grin.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Sorry jarey. You na boss now na. Na we he noob.

Even a worse reply. Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Ohh see I
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Lovexme:

Even a worse reply. Lol

Lol
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gptech:

Nice shots, if you post this online most people go choose the stock camera because of more saturation and exposure but if you look well the details from the shots on gcam dey superior and less noisy too.
Gcam was better. I prefer Gcam to stock cam but I think that Xiaomi should improve their camera software

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
ubev01:
ewu onye ara means mad ..... tongue

Ewure werey

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Elslim:
Xiaomi CC9e renders?

In their announcement the CC line will be branded by Meitu not xiaomi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
Jecyangel:
Please my people. Just a question.
If I buy some items in bundle, will it be packaged together and shipped or will It be shipped separately? .. Wanna know before I make a payment.

Thanks

If they are from the same seller, you communicate with him to ship together, but not possible if it is different sellers

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
olayinkajnr:

The CC Line will be branded Meitu
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
35 guests, na wa o.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MobileGees: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
I wish I could reply all of you one by one to point out each of your ignorance

I gave an opinion and backed it up with 5 point on the reason for my claim and all the replies I was getting was not even correlating to my point at all

English hard gan oo or maybe you've all been blinded by fanboyism so you decided to ignore

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MobileGees: 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
oxygenlove:
i know yur in love with ur device..... and at least, you gat what you wanted < (some confirmed analysis from people here)...

now you can go back to ur friends and "kee dem" with proof's...

#the way the Avengers killed Thanos.====that kind of feeling✓✓

Actually I wished i got here but none have been able to answer any except for one guy who gave half point

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
MobileGees:

Since you all wanted me to point out obvious fact for all you, I was hoping you would all figure yourself but I'm disappointed

This was the reason I said X6 was better than Note 7 is

- In Nigeria Nokia is a far better known brand to Xiaomi, I've been using Xiaomi now for close 8 months and I can tell you one of the bad side of using the phone is being tagged as chinko user. One of the main reason people people prefer to use a low quality iPhone to Android. Brand name is very important.

- Nokia X6 supports the almighty very useful Glo 4G which Xiaomi does not

- Nokia X6 is more affordable

- And with its affordability still provides competition to Note 7 that is more expensive

- Nokia X6 has superior camera

- X6 is very easy to fix when it get broken unlike Xiaomi

- Don't want to talk about the fact that you get 6gb ram and 64gb for 55k that's a steal for that price no phone I can think of in that price range comes close not even Note 5ai

I will still repeat my statement "In some aspect Note 7 is better, in some aspect Nokia 5 is go"

More affordable?
bros no let me laugh
As a matter of fact that nokia is the chinko, it is the chinese version of the nokia 6.1 plus, please go and check the price of the 6.1plus
and no, the x6 doesn't have band 28 support
You can't even compare the build of the RN7 to X6, go to nokia thread and see how they're complaining of charging port issues for x6 and x5.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
And therein lies the problem with the black man. The typical African. That inability to accept correction. At this point, there's nothing else to say. Na why we go forever remain backwards. The people who made your YouTube video are suffering from fanboyism too lol.

Man know thyself (Greek philosopher)

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2019
klexycole:
Where's Madgoat? Your phone never land? shocked grin grin

Relax, it will soon land. A fone from a reputable brand not xiaomi because complaints from new users don too much since i stopped my own complaining grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MobileGees: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
And those talking about me having low self esteem know absolutely nothing, most celebrities Davido, Wizkid would rather wear a Louis Vuitton singlet than have an unbranded full clothing does that mean they don't have self esteem?

Otedola changed his Nokia phone to iPhone after bashing from social media does that mean he has low self esteem

Its called respect bruh

Most people here will claim not to care about what others think but we all know that is a blatant lie

The truth poverty has blinded most people sense of reasoning here

I'm one of those guy that ball and club alot and one thing I know is that Apart from your dressing the next people observe about you is the kind of phone you use, sounds crazy but it's the truth
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:

More affordable?
bros no let me laugh
As a matter of fact that nokia is the chinko, it is the chinese version of the nokia 6.1 plus, please go and check the price of the 6.1plus
and no, the x6 doesn't have band 28 support
You can't even compare the build of the RN7 to X6, go to nokia thread and see how they're complaining of charging port issues for x6 and x5.

Bros leave am. When you see bird dey dance for bushpath, know the hunter when they beat the drum dey near am for bush there (Things fall apart, China Achebe)

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
atheistandproud:

I no call name oh. As e don go, na im good.

grin grin grin grin

You said what grin
How can i leave xiomi thread when the numerous complaints here are what makes the thread to move grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
MobileGees:
And those talking about me having low self know absolutely nothing, most celebrities Davido, Wizkid would rather wear a Louis Vuitton singlet than have an unbranded full clothing does that mean they don't have self esteem?

Otedola changed his Nokia phone to iPhone after bashing from social media guys does that mean he has low self esteem

Poverty has blinded most people sense of reasoning here

I'm one of those guy that ball and club alot and one thing I know is that Apart from your dressing the next people observe about you is the kind of phone you use, sounds crazy but it's the truth

Them get low self esteem. In fact, their self esteem dey inside gutter.

How many Louis Vuitton na Jeff Bezos dey wear?

Have you seen Mark Zuckerberg dress with his blue shirt and grey three quarter shorts?

What of Bill Gates

Come to Africa, I have seen Baba Dangote with torchlight in his hand

If your self valuation is about the material things you possess which can go in the twinkle of an eye, then you're a vain person with a low self esteem.

23 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
MobileGees:
And those talking about me having low self esteem know absolutely nothing, most celebrities Davido, Wizkid would rather wear a Louis Vuitton singlet than have an unbranded full clothing does that mean they don't have self esteem?

Otedola changed his Nokia phone to iPhone after bashing from social media does that mean he has low self esteem

Its called respect bruh

Most people here will claim not to care about what others think but we all know that is a blatant lie

The truth poverty has blinded most people sense of reasoning here

Shalaye....if you know all these,why did you buy the "unknown" brand? Please Goan sit down

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
madgoat:

You said what grin
How can i leave xiomi thread when the numerous complaints here are what makes the thread to move grin

Just negodu.

Anyway Ndewo sah. Kedu maka sabatical?

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MobileGees: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
atheistandproud:

Have you seen Mark Zuckerberg dress with his blue shirt and grey three quarter shorts?

What of Bill Gates

If your self valuation is about the material things you possess which can go in the twinkle of an eye, then you're a vain person with a low self esteem.

Bezzos wears far more than that infact they wear customized clothing from this designers which is even more expensive

Bezzos wasn't voted the best dressed tech guy in 2015 for nothing

Even Mark Zuckerberg simple grey T shirt, if you know how much it cost you go run
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lavoca: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
MobileGees:

Bezzos wears far more than that infact they wear customized clothing from this designers which is even more expensive

Even Mark Zuckerberg simple grey T shirt, if you know how much it cost you go run

service.global@xiaomi.com

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
MobileGees:

Thank you for validating my point

Do you see them running after "popular" brands? No! They know what they have is quality. That simple blue T-Shirt when Zuck dey wear beat all WizKid full wardrobe but you no go see brand name on that shirt.

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DarkJeddi(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
lordchiz:

Brother Ibo is spelt as a tribe....that is why I spelt it that way......
Igbo is language....while Ibo as tribe!
So I ain't wrong brother.....

So na me suppose wire u bottle dis time around grin
Lies,

Seems you didn't grow up in the SE or you wouldn't have typed what you did..

There's NOTHING like Ibo as far as Igbos are concerned,

Whether as a People or as a Language..

It's IGBO,

IBO is an Anglicized and bastardized version of Igbo sometimes used by non Igbos and NEVER by a full-blooded Igbo Man..

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MobileGees: 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
atheistandproud:

Thank you for validating my point

Do you see them running after "popular" brands? No! They know what they have is quality. That simple blue T-Shirt when Zuck dey wear beat all WizKid full wardrobe but you no go see brand name on that shirt.

The reason is that they have gotten to a stage where they themselves are the popular brand it's just like telling the owner of Glo to be Airtel because it is faster?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
MobileGees:

The reason is that they have gotten to a stage where they themselves are the popular brand it's just like telling the owner of Glo to be Airtel because it is faster?

Odi egwu. Nokia X6 is "better" than Redmi Note 7.
Magana yankare Kagane ko?

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Olumyyde(m): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
atheistandproud:

What of Bill Gates

Tell him jare, his points just made me conclude d kind of person he is. not worth my mention anymore.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gptech:

Bros, dem don ban adverts here ooo. PLUS

I have a clean note 4x
Someone else has a clean note 5
Another a clean note 6 pro
There are so many clean note 7 here.

NoobodyNobody will buy even the note 4x for that price, you can get a new note 5 for that amount.

You dey vex ooo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5295) (5296) (5297) (5298) (5299) (5300) (5301) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ogarexmas and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.