Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9386567 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5294) (5295) (5296) (5297) (5298) (5299) (5300) ... (9327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2019
dazzy4real:
Someone asked if my note 7 had glo 4g band. Yes I just inserted a glove SIM and I can see the 4g. I haven't subscribed on it though.

Glo LTE band 3 is in your area
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2019
dazzy4real:
Someone asked if my note 7 had glo 4g band. Yes I just inserted a glove SIM and I can see the 4g. I haven't subscribed on it though.
What's your location
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2019
See as people plenty for this thread this morning....Nokia Vs Xiaomi tutorial to someone don cause something for here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:25am On Jun 22, 2019
Gptech:
Saturdays na for argument grin
Bros, lalale Friday by maintain enter my head. Dem don start this thing no be today but thank God for weekend!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2019
Trex4:
The truth is that this guy has inferiority complex. That's why his friend could just convince him that X6 is better than a whole redmi note 7. If I was using a note 7, and someone with an Infinix s4 would laugh at me calling me chinko user and would just smile because the things my Note 7 does, urs can't even do it in its dreams. Imagine someone buying a low tier phone over a high one because of brand name cheesy grin As if Tecno Infinix and Itel aren't Chinese phones.
Do you know how much I have been challenged by my colleagues? First I praise their tecno and infinix them. I also praise their camera until when opportunity comes, they will use their mouths confess and ask me to transfer them the pics. Are you buying phones for yourself or for your friends? I mean these are issues we as a people should address. When you want something, buy because you love it and not to impress others. Me self feel uncomfortable when people hype my phones unless I plan on reselling and then I do the hype myself..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madeinnigeria: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2019
If you have been waiting for an item and you're certain it should have been delivered go to the post office..that ips web stuff has been malfunctioning lately...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2019
jboixxx:

Is this from Gcam or stock camera?!

That na normal Nairaland meme oh or is this a wrong tag?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2019
Diegobonito:
How do I stream my Note 7 to my TV

Use an Anycast TV adapter and stream via Wi-Fi.

Or get an MHL cable and plug one end to phone through an OTG and the HDMI end to your TV. I'm writing a more detailed post now. Will post soon.

https://www.nairaland.com/5257829/otg-cable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2019
genius43:

Next time if you want to reply just copy a link to an advert you have posted on the thread store or you can copy the highlighted like the image below, go to the thread store paste it and add your advert and the person we see it.
Ok... Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Diegobonito:
How do I stream my Note 7 to my TV
Under network and network.
You'll see more.
Click on more you'll see wireless display.
That's it

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
atheistandproud:

Nigerians will rather jump in the ocean than admit they were wrong in an argument. Na so e be.

The guy wasn't convinced but as majority of us get the phone, e rush go buy am too. It's like popular opinion sways a lot of newcomers on this thread. I fear people like that. If they're here, they like Xiaomi. If them go Infinix thread, their minds don change. I did 4 months of solid research. Comparing and contrasting between Samsung A30, Samsung M30, Huawei Y7, Nokia X7, RN7 and even Infinix S4. I have a note where I wrote the specs down on a long list. My brother thought I was mad but I'm a phone enthusiast like that.

I have not had any complaints since I got my phone. Not battery or ads or theme or fonts. I love my device. Especially the gcam, the streaming to my TV and the fact that it supports 3D video viewing on Google cardboard.

At least our ewu-onye ara has left us alone. If you know, you know.
ewu onye ara means mad ..... tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
MobileGees:

This is not about me fixing it, can an average phone repairer fix Note 7 without much stress?

Can any average human being fix a phone without stress?

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by atheistandproud(m): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
ubev01:
ewu onye ara means mad ..... tongue

I no call name oh. As e don go, na im good.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
liljboy:
Redmi 7
Hello, what's the name of this theme.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
grin grin grin this guy dey dribble pass neymar....Cant catch him.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Luisema4luv(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Luisema4luv:
After lik 30 mins it reverted back to non pro version ...y i dnt knw so crap it
the search continues
So i found a working gcam tool pro for RN7 (u no go need pay again)
U get all ur gcam pix in 1 folder
No more flipping of front cam
No more wrap images on front etc

https://globalapk.app/apk/0/224-gcam-tool-v2-31-pro
Tested and working

Ps dont knw if it wil work for other device so u can always try and testify for others

So after dis update i decided to play wit the gcam tool and c wat the problem might and here is wat i noticed

1.As long as d gcam tool is running den everytin works fine bt d phone keeps killing d gcam tool thereby affecting the fumctionality
2. It is always on pro wen running bt bt goes back to default wen paused by phone or stopped
3.stil trying to figure out hw to keep d gcam tool running wen gcam is activated
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ubev01(m): 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
MobileGees:

Since you all wanted me to point out obvious fact for all you, I was hoping you would all figure yourself but I'm disappointed

This was the reason I said X6 was better than Note 7 is

- In Nigeria Nokia is a far better known brand to Xiaomi, I've been using Xiaomi now for close 8 months and I can tell you one of the bad side of using the phone is being tagged as chinko user. One of the main reason people people prefer to use a low quality iPhone to Android. Brand name is very important.

- Nokia X6 supports the almighty very useful Glo 4G which Xiaomi does not

- Nokia X6 is more affordable

- And with its affordability still provides competition to Note 7 that is more expensive

- Nokia X6 has superior camera

- X6 is very easy to fix when it get broken unlike Xiaomi

- Don't want to talk about the fact that you get 6gb ram and 64gb for 55k that's a steal for that price no phone I can think of in that price range comes close not even Note 5ai

I will still repeat my statement "In some aspect Note 7 is better, in some aspect Nokia 5 is go"

X6 is cheaper cos it's at the tail end of its cycle. Note 7 is a new phone. Don't forget also that x6 is in the same category with note 5 not note 7.
The note 7(12mp) in your video is not the same note 7 (48mp) sold in Nigeria or China.
Finally about Chinko phones, the way you rate your phone will determine how people will rate it

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_not_planning_new_mi_max_and_mi_note_phones_this_year-amp-37720.php

Chai. Xiaomi has hit me. I have been waiting for max 4 all year.

Lemme Kukuma buy max 3 and lock shop.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
macbeyland:
https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_not_planning_new_mi_max_and_mi_note_phones_this_year-amp-37720.php

Eyah.... Sorry o

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noblefarm: 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chai! The xiaomi advocates here deserve awards. Hope xiaomi representatives are here and they are taking note?. The type of advert and marketing xiaomi is getting here I don't thing and company in the world can offer that. Kudos to you guys
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
macbeyland:

Hard luck... Look to the brighter side
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OLADO(m): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Will always be amused sha. We don't have to go to the other threads to cause fight. They come here and we deal with them. Started with Techno and infinix users, it was gbas gbos Samsungers tried under rating, we sent them back Se it is now Nokia � Smh. Go for what pleases you. I used RN4x bfr it was stolen not a single regret.

13 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by klexycole(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Where's Madgoat? Your phone never land? shocked grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2019
Xiaomi CC9e renders?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
dazzy4real:

Area
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Heftyceo:
I have a very clean Xiaomi redmi note 3
Bros, dem don ban adverts here ooo. PLUS

I have a clean note 4x
Someone else has a clean note 5
Another a clean note 6 pro
There are so many clean note 7 here.

NoobodyNobody will buy even the note 4x for that price, you can get a new note 5 for that amount.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
atheistandproud:

That na normal Nairaland meme oh or is this a wrong tag?
No. Thought you took the shot with your phone grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jecyangel(f): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
Please my people. Just a question.
If I buy some items in bundle, will it be packaged together and shipped or will It be shipped separately? .. Wanna know before I make a payment.

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gptech:

I have a clean note 4x

NoobodyNobody will buy even the note 4x for that price, you can get a new note 5 for that amount.
Hahahaha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Why you dey give am soft landing?

If his Nokia X6 has issues, can he fix it himself?

This reminds me of lovexme or so, the guy with issues with his Note 5 that got bricked.

He was a completely noob. With he help of genius43, acekid and others, he was able to use testpoint to fix. Was that difficult?

To even make matters more interesting, he fixed another person's phone from thread with this same issue.

Lol. I wouldn't say I was a complete noob. There are many things one can do if one gives oneself a push.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Phayteprecious1(f): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
Gptech:

I have a clean note 4x

The price fear me o shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5294) (5295) (5296) (5297) (5298) (5299) (5300) ... (9327) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.