Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9353253 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5333) (5334) (5335) (5336) (5337) (5338) (5339) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abduletudaye(m): 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
Gptech:

If screen is damaged already, turning nothing can be done, but you need to explore all available options before replacing your screen.

i concur with you exploring all available options.. Though i gave a friend of mine who is good with all these.. we are in the same MI group..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olomne(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
madgoat:
grin grin now a proud owner of a XIAOMI REDMI 7

Decided to get it to see if the hype here was worth it.
I am pleased to say i have been loving my fone and had no time to update the thread. The wailers and haters, oya over to you grin

This fone is truly lovely. Battery life is a beast just for the few hours i have had it. Everything about it is beautiful , so sleek and smooth like a babe, i just feel like carressing her all the time kiss

Thunder fire transsion products. angry

Welcome onboard madgoat
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abduletudaye(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
genius43:

Symbian OS modders I hail thee.

lol... grin ive even forgotten how all that is done now cheesy.. you get infinix hot 4 for sale abeg? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abduletudaye(m): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
olomne:

Welcome onboard madgoat

that his moniker gives me worry..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Halezis(m): 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
madgoat:

I am pleased to say i have been loving my fone and had no time to update the thread. The wailers and haters, oya over to you grin

This fone is truly lovely. Battery life is a beast just for the few hours i have had it. Everything about it is beautiful , so sleek and smooth like a babe, i just feel like carressing her all the time kiss

Las las, you be confirm goat shagrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WizAkzy: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Abduletudaye:

oh, great...back then, we would have used xposed module to achieve this.. grin grin
Thanks to miui.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Abduletudaye:

i concur with you exploring all available options.. Though i gave a friend of mine who is good with all these.. we are in the same MI group..
No wahala then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abduletudaye(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
WizAkzy:
Thanks to miui.

i still prefer custom roms.. wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Ltkwemzie:
Please how did you change your font, I've been trying
The font is on Themes. Goto themes And search fonts
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abduletudaye(m): 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Gptech:

No wahala then.

Another two weeks without my Rn5... cry

no Gcam, no AR sticker, RR3...using all these USSD banking channels isnt convenient.. sad

There's no how i wont sell the device when its repaired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olomne(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
Abduletudaye:

that his moniker gives me worry..

All his sins are forgiven, he's now a new creature (Xiaomi man). The guy go be like Saul, who turned to Paul and went on to spread the gospel to several people.

Don't just enjoy the device. Tell it to others, let them know there's a superior device to what they've been using.

cc madgoat

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abduletudaye(m): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
olomne:

All his sins are forgiven, he's now a new creature (Xiaomi man). The guy go be like Saul, who turned to Paul and went on to spread the gospel to several people.

Don't just enjoy the device. Tell it to others, let them know there's a superior device to what they've been using.

cc madgoat

undecided undecided sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by alosbaba007(m): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
IKON360:

Uh are you sure? Cos I'm still on 10.3.5 and it seems this is still very good with power

Ur usage is diff from mine i work under the sun always and i have my auto brightness on all the time i dont expect to gt a 5hrs SOT even my mi max 1 dey struggle. Its the nature of my job and for this to give me 4hrs after the update am impressed.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kvngjesse(m): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2019
Gptech:

Well, since you couldn't access twrp, you could have attempted flashing twrp again same way you did via adb. Truth is some Roms can mess up your screen, someone's note 4x was damaged some days back and we have cases with Redmi 5 plus too, cc kvngjesse.
Yeah, at that moment my screen was shitty I couldn't see anything, I got the phone cool and left it off, when I put it back on later it was better I could see a few things, Before I found ways to reduce it.
Some roms actually use what they called it then "new display drivers" which causes screen burn"

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tapitiger: 12:22am On Jun 27, 2019
donprosper6:

Received it?

Nah 1-3days
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:49am On Jun 27, 2019
History class on another level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovy2p2gl0yk
Cc nani667
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordchiz(m): 12:50am On Jun 27, 2019
2kurupt:

What app is this please?
Zfont app

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 1:18am On Jun 27, 2019
zone51:
Money don complete, where is the best place to get Redmi Note 7 pro.

Amazon || AliExpress || Jumia

Please advice

cool

Come, I have available on ground in Lagos and Port Harcourt. Can be waybilled anywhere in Nigeria. Call 08062907289
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by RealEzee(m): 1:30am On Jun 27, 2019
fantilopezzy:
bro he said k20pro
how ever mi9 is superior to k20 (mi9t) in almost all amgle
except display not quality the notch aspect
and battery
the battery in k20 is a beast even outperforms the mate X with 5000mah
and also k20 hv 3.5mm jack
but personal if i have the cash
it's mi9
but when compared to k20pro
well if u like battery ,full screen display and infact if your a gamer and don't care about camera k20pro is good
but if u care about camera mi9 is better
for me na K20 Pro ooo, ur points are valid, well d camera on k20pro still make sense oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Omoedeki: 2:00am On Jun 27, 2019
How much is the Redmi Note 7 pro and how can I get in here in Nigeria.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 2:02am On Jun 27, 2019
madgoat:

Welcom to the movement oh yee difficult soul!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:08am On Jun 27, 2019
Abduletudaye:

lol... grin ive even forgotten how all that is done now cheesy.. you get infinix hot 4 for sale abeg? undecided

Nope...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:12am On Jun 27, 2019

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ltkwemzie(m): 2:19am On Jun 27, 2019
Thanks so much
genius43:

Go to your theme app. Search any of Aafont, free or Moby fonts. Choose, download and apply any one of your choice.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:24am On Jun 27, 2019
alosbaba007:

Ur usage is diff from mine i work under the sun always and i have my auto brightness on all the time i dont expect to gt a 5hrs SOT even my mi max 1 dey struggle. Its the nature of my job and for this to give me 4hrs after the update am impressed.
Ahn I see, no problem

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:26am On Jun 27, 2019
These people are wicked o, my phone doesn't support third party themes!! angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 2:57am On Jun 27, 2019
Drizzle007:

Faster updates.
Get rid of Chinese language in some system apps which is actually the main reason.
Ok, well 1st unlock your bootloader. From there you can begin the move
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 3:15am On Jun 27, 2019
Omoedeki:
How much is the Redmi Note 7 pro and how can I get in here in Nigeria.
Chat me up or call 08062907289. I have note 7 pro available in Lagos and Port Harcourt, and can be waybilled anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 3:26am On Jun 27, 2019
madgoat:

Congratulations. This calls for celebration with dance steps from crazy frog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBJWEU7yt0E

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toniotonero(m): 3:28am On Jun 27, 2019
Chai, 9ite crawlers una no dy sleep
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by missiles: 3:42am On Jun 27, 2019
madgoat:

Guy you sabi MADNESS. Today I confirm say ur madness dey intentional grin, anyway its a free world. Congrats, enjoy your new baby.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Omoedeki: 3:56am On Jun 27, 2019
macbeyland:

Chat me up or call 08062907289. I have note 7 pro available in Lagos and Port Harcourt, and can be waybilled anywhere in Nigeria.

How much is it? And how soon can it be delivered to Ughelli Delta State. I also want pay at delivery

(1) (2) (3) ... (5333) (5334) (5335) (5336) (5337) (5338) (5339) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.