Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9193510 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damoxy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

Yes.
pros and cons??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
iheanyi4u:

7k now. I almost voted them self. No other country comes close

Guys I think before opening any dispute the seller should be messaged first so they can respond.

I bought a watch and it came defective. Messaged seller and another one is been shipped to Me

Even sellers and alixpress thm self advise u contact th seller first,if d seller nor nko reply u or deny am,open dispute.
Like one stopid seller wey cancel my order after its bin shipped,i msg am e nor reply me,i dispute d ediot,e nko dey msg me to close dispute say e don reship anoda one,i told him full refund or notin,alixpress steped in nd refunded me,but if d items arrive as e say e don reship,i wud msg cc to pay d guy.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
jboixxx:

Have you tried another network on it? Check your preferred​ network band and change to WCDMA/3G only.

Tried.... Nt working
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:22pm On Apr 07, 2017
Damoxy:
pros and cons??

Better ram management and battery life
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2017
damoskimovich:

Nice! Helpful info, I'm honestly just getting to know that. Una for this thread eh!, una head dey on point like exclamation mark! grin cheesy

grin grin gptech dem say your head dey like inverted coma
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

.Make i quickly go check gptech's head for his Profile picture if na like inverted commas or exclamation mark! grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
What is happening to dreami stores ooo,mk una help me beg them 2 redmi note 4x dem nor even wan ship am at all,but they shipped out a global version redmi note 4 already,wot cud b wrong?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dozies1: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Theloveth:
Please how many days does it take 4PX Singapore post to ship an order? Can't seem to track this tempered glass on nipost and the seller insists I should check the post office. It's a little more than 30days already.
received a package I order on 26 of Feb last week Monday. it was shipped through 4px
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OmichaelO: 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
jboixxx:

. Let's pop the champagne.
haha. thanks brother
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 12:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jhybosky(m): 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
ironheart:
I am using xiaomi mi4 n its the best phone i can tell you. The camera is awsome, though its just 16gig of internal memory. What i do is that i synch my photos to cloud. The products are awsome and updates comes every two weeks on global rom MIUI7 6.4.14. Stock rom drains battery n makes the phone heat up.

The 6.4.14 means android 6, the 4 means the month of release n 14 means the date it was releases

MIUI 8 WILL BE LAUNCHED ON THE 10TH OF MAY.

hi is there a place to get xiaomi phones in 9ja??
m interested in the redmi note 4 pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
noobody:
What is happening to dreami stores ooo,mk una help me beg them 2 redmi note 4x dem nor even wan ship am at all,but they shipped out a global version redmi note 4 already,wot cud b wrong?
how many gram is xiaomi redmi note 4x
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
Neesha:

U re not replying

My Number is in My signature. I don't use nairaland dm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shakol91(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pls someone should help us with Note 4 series by ranking them I'm kinda confused to choose the best, today I see note 4X20,tomorrow note 4mtk and next tomorrow note4 snapdragon and note 4a.. Pls enlighten those of us that are not phone gurus.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2017
jhybosky:

nope, only in aliexpress or few resellers on nairaland.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
jhybosky:

. Check jumia or noobody
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

Naaaa, e actually say ur own blike ' 1 wen climb full stop (.)' cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
noobody:
E never reach 9 days yet na, chill. tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ebubemg:
how many gram is xiaomi redmi note 4x
Check gsmarena, I think around 165g.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
jboixxx:

.Make i quickly go check gptech's head for his Profile picture if na like inverted commas or exclamation mark! grin grin
Hahahahahahahaha, u dey set pple up abi? U kw how many evil forests u want dem to pass so?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
shakol91:
Pls someone should help us with Note 4 series by ranking them I'm kinda confused to choose the best, today I see note 4X20,tomorrow note 4mtk and next tomorrow note4 snapdragon and note 4a.. Pls enlighten those of us that are not phone gurus.
All na dsame rank, it only depends on what you want. The mtk version is more powerful and slightly more beautiful depending on the colour, but is also heavier. The snapdragon version is the most battery efficiency Xiaomi around right now and also very powerful in processing prowess.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Gptech:

All na dsame rank, it only depends on what you want. The mtk version is more powerful and slightly more beautiful depending on the colour, but is also heavier. The snapdragon version is the most battery efficiency Xiaomi around right now and also very powerful in processing prowess.

Still on the matter.
How many days will she have to wait if an order is placed now.
Abeg reply, so we can decide whether to kukuma buy 1GB Tecno like that or wait grin

The price has increased. choi undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
Gptech:

Check gsmarena, I think around 165g.
Yeah, 165kg.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Gptech:

Evuls.... Noobody, holla at them na.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
MizMyColi:

Still on the matter.
How many days will she have to wait if an order is placed now.
Abeg reply, so we can decide whether to kukuma buy 1GB Tecno like that or wait grin

The price has increased. choi undecided
21days at most.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Gptech:

Evulz,so evul of u boss grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
jboixxx:

Evuls.... Noobody, holla at them na.

I don holla dem in english,drop voice in chinese,beg dem in russia,no reply oo

But person for dis thread vex for dem,dem dash am free earpiece
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
noobody:

I don holla dem in english,drop voice in chinese,beg dem in russia,no reply oo

But person for dis thread vex for dem,dem dash am free earpiece
Para for dem make dem dash you redmi 4A.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damoxy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
GrandMufti:

Better ram management and battery life
Nice
Na to do nyt sub for am o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jakiedudu(m): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Just watched a reveiw of Xiaomi Mi Mix on Android Authority. I must confess it is one of the best phones on earth. I think the design of Samsung's galasy s8 series was based on Xiaomi's Mi Mix. Who is using this phone here How much will it cost on AliExpress
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
I wnt to buy more things on Aliexpress. It's above 100 dollars, please how can I do that?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
jboixxx:

. Got one item through them recently; 15days from "Received by carrier" to Taraba State (-4days if in Lagos).
That is where my own too is... Received by line haul. Did the post office call you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.