Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9247907 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
jboixxx:

. China post small packet plus is about 20days from "received by carrier"(from my experience), though I'm expecting one that ought to have arrived yesterday but haven't been called for pickup yet.
I will take note of this. Thanks boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Usually a month but unfortunately you can't track it after it has left china, just pray you get a call from the PO.
Noted. Thanks ma
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Theloveth(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2017
dozies1:

received a package I order on 26 of Feb last week Monday. it was shipped through 4px
That's so long mehn.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
I am eyeing Blackview A9 Pro as my backup phone. But still on presale smiley

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2017
jakiedudu:
Just watched a reveiw of Xiaomi Mi Mix on Android Authority. I must confess it is one of the best phones on earth. I think the design of Samsung's galasy s8 series was based on Xiaomi's Mi Mix. Who is using this phone here How much will it cost on AliExpress
Download the app, open it and search for the product you want.

MizMyColi:
I wnt to buy more things on Aliexpress. It's above 100 dollars, please how can I do that?
Read the FAQ:
https://www.nairaland.com/post/53579932
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
Wats up family.. I'm in an bit of dilemma here. Which shld i go for n y.. .redmi 4 or 4x..
Personally i love the design of 4x especially the postion of the cam n because it comes it black also. But im sure we have expert on board, wh one will u advice me to go for and y.. Merci..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Theloveth:

That is where my own too is... Received by line haul. Did the post office call you?
.It won't pass that "line haul" ish. Post office will call you....If you never do them "shege" before o grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
MizMyColi:
I wnt to buy more things on Aliexpress. It's above 100 dollars, please how can I do that?

Gradually the xiaomi light wud pursue d tecno darkness out of ur life,amen

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2017
iliyande:
I am eyeing Blackview A9 Pro as my backup phone. But still on presale smiley

Not bad for $90.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MizMyColi(f): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
rookidmart:

Download the app, open it and search for the product you want.

Read the FAQ:

Abeg ehn, the babe I want to get that redmi 4a for is complaining that they have increased the price to 110 dollars.
She is bent on getting an 89-90 dollars phone with 2GB RAM, any recommendations?

Also, does this alipocket really work?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Emmydrizzy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Am browsing well nw.. Thk God

Cc: jboixx, grandmofti

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Not bad for $90.

Yea
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4ckthemall: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Abeg which of the Xiaomi una fit recommend for me range of 40-50k with 4G, 5.5-6 inch
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
MizMyColi:

Abeg ehn, the babe I want to get that redmi 4a for is complaining that they have increased the price to 110 dollars.
She is bent on getting an 89-90 dollars phone with 2GB RAM, any recommendations?

Bluboo Maya, Blackview E7s are all sub 90 dollars phones,

Yes alipocket works.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
4ckthemall:
Abeg which of the Xiaomi una fit recommend for me range of 40-50k with 4G, 5.5-6 inch

redmi 4 prime or if you want a bigger screen size(5.5"wink, add like 2k or so and get the note 4x.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
All my china small packet plus items bin arrivn steady this week,all in less dan 30days,jes some few more left..so i think dey can b trusted.

Mk una epp me thank God oo,dreami don ship my phones oo,i had to pick up the 32gb grey redmi 4a frm dem again,didnt want my coupon i earned dis morn to waste grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
noobody:

.I no de there when you talk am o.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
noobody:

amen..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
MizMyColi:

This babe ehn! So she never get the redmi 4A since, make market nor go fall press am oooo. Somebody I got the Redmi 4A for yesterday has been making mouth upandan, he don make im neighbour dey vex for her infinix hot 4, according to am the redmi 4A disgrace the hot 4 for tests including camera, sound output, display, sunlight legibility, and lightness. Very soon we go do battery review for the two sef, because the 3100mah of the Redmi 4A na bomb! grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
noobody:
All my china small packet plus items bin arrivn steady this week,all in less dan 30days,jes some few more left..so i think dey can b trusted.

Mk una epp me thank God oo,dreami don ship my phones oo,i had to pick up the 32gb grey redmi 4a frm dem again,didnt want my coupon i earned dis morn to waste grin
how do u get coupons?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2017
noobody:

I don go buy kola because of all night vigil for you before, abeg who go chop kola? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by santiagoz(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
How much is xaomi mi5 now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
@noobody how can I use the coupon, it seems I was given $5.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by choix007(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
santiagoz:
How much is xaomi mi5 now

Download d aliexpress app or visit aliexpress.com to see different prices

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gaffig: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
I can't believe I feel happy just by reading ppl s comment abton Xiaomi mi phones expecially the Note 4x, I really wish to have one and I will like to know how much it will cost in naira, I have downloaded the app and I still need to know more.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
gaffig:
I can't believe I feel happy just by reading ppl s comment abton Xiaomi mi phones expecially the Note 4x, I really wish to have one and I will like to know how much it will cost in naira, I have downloaded the app and I still need to know more.
Read the FAQ:
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 4ckthemall: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
fibonacci2526:

redmi 4 prime or if you want a bigger screen size(5.5"wink, add like 2k or so and get the note 4x.
thanks bro, I luv note another question how I wan take fund my AliExpress account cos na BlackBerry I the use nd the apk wey I downloaded I no see wer to fund the account, is it on order I can fund the account?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itsloba: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
itsloba:
Wats up family.. I'm in an bit of dilemma here. Which shld i go for n y.. .redmi 4 or 4x..
Personally i love the design of 4x especially the postion of the cam n because it comes it black also. But im sure we have expert on board, wh one will u advice me to go for and y.. Merci..
Help a dude out here pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iceberryose(m): 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
note 3 pro a good deal for N30k in 2017?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
itsloba:

Redmi 4x is better

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 5:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
4ckthemall:
thanks bro, I luv note another question how I wan take fund my AliExpress account cos na BlackBerry I the use nd the apk wey I downloaded I no see wer to fund the account, is it on order I can fund the account?

Go to accounts-my Alixpress pocket-click the learn more banner- select the denomination you want.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
itsloba:
Help a dude out here pls

Are you talking about the redmi 4 series or the redmi note 4 series

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: wahalaO(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.