Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9179660 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) (5443) (5444) (5445) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
GrandMufti:

Sense
Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
madgoat:
Guys, which looks more natural and better, picture A or B ?
They are both screenshot files as i could bot upload the original pix.
I nor dey live for that area
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 9:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
genius43:

I haven't used any but the sense 6p is not bad.
Okay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
bazkid24:
Which one should I go for?
cc genius43, gptech, grandmufti and others
Get the 'Sense'
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2019
pharmtasy:

Get 'Sense'

E get sense na cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
pharmtasy:
Get 'Sense'
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
GrandMufti:

E get sense na cheesy
I wonder why d insult sef grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Gptech:

U sef nr understand am, e dey very correct, nr b ohms law we dey use for power supply.
P=IV
We nr dey use high current supply power because of losses due to heating and some other variables, na high voltage and low current we dey use, so when you get normal light na high voltage and low current, then when the light dey low, na low voltage and high current.
Exactly Boss. I was just about to quote Ifedith until I saw this.
Lemme drop my little contribution as well grin grin
Actually, Ohm's Law plays a part as well, because we were able to deduce that Power, P = I²R. This is the exact formula we calculate power loss with. As there could not be power loss if current isn't flowing in the first instance (i.e, Resistance only comes into play when current is flowing). This verifies that the higher the current, the higher the power loss in the conductor or circuit
But from that same Ohm's law, we were able to deduce that P = V²/R. This indicates that the higher the Voltage, the higher the Power transmitted. And as long as the power is constant, and P = IV, then current must drop at high voltage and voltage must drop at high current.

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Gptech:

I wonder why d insult sef grin.
Not intended as one. See the inverted commas, boss
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2019
pharmtasy:

Not intended as one
Tarrr grin.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2019
Gptech:

Tarrr grin.
ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
sureteeboy:

Actually, Ohm's Law plays a part as well, because we were able to deduce that Power, P = I²R. This is the exact formula we calculate power loss with. As there could not be power loss if current isn't flowing in the first instance (i.e, Resistance only comes into play when current is flowing). This verifies that the higher the current, the higher the power loss in the conductor or circuit
But from that same Ohm's law, we were able to deduce that P = V²/R. This indicates that the higher the Voltage, the higher the Power transmitted. And as long as the power is constant, and P = IV, then current must drop at high voltage and voltage must drop at high current.
See men wen jack P. N Okeke grin.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
pharmtasy:
ok
Nr mind me ooo, just being sarcastic.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 9:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
Gptech:

See men wen jack P. N Okeke grin.
I think say naa Nelkon and Parker

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2019
madgoat:
Guys, which looks more natural and better, picture A or B ?
They are both screenshot files as i could bot upload the original pix.
B looks more natural or should I say realistic, but I think that of A is from Gcam, you can actually turn off AWB via the Gcam settings to get a more realistic photo, I guess that's the case
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Boschh(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
elantraceey:

Finally....thanks alot, it's working well now. What about the MTN ?

Quite easy..

NB: Forget the spaces I used in the APN.. It should be written together..

APN - web. gprs. mtnnigeria. net
Username - web
Password - web
IP address - 10.199.212.2
Port - 8080
Authentication type - Pap or Chap
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prince202020(m): 10:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
bazkid24:

Please buy the ROMOSS From Just2endowed2 he sells original ROMOSS banks, don't go and buy fake o, Macbeyland and Ifedith sells original Mi Power banks too, please don't buy fake for your phone's sake.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prince202020(m): 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
jboixxx:
It will.

ok, if money enter I'll contact you, need the adaptor, SD card and OTG drive.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
Gptech:

Its not, when u get low voltage, appliances go naturally drag more current in order to meet their required power needs. So take note, power dey constant here. Try dis anytime u observe low voltage, charge your phone, u go observe say d charger go dey hotter than normal because of increased current.
Wait o... Lemme take ur words.
First of u said we get low voltage, which is wat we've all agreed on... Nepa doesn't send us high current. But the voltage they supply varies, hence low voltage but never high current. If
There's 2 type of appliance... With motor and without motor
Static appliances like charger or bulb wil heat more as the the voltage goes up. And would be cooler as the bulb dims... U can try it with ur tungsten bulbs at home (those orange bulbs) Also my charger has never heat up cus of low voltage. Highest e no go charge
Yes, motor appliances like ac or refrigerators tends to overheat on low voltage. So yes that's true.
Anyway good night o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by badonkadonk: 10:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
The way you people be glorifying rn7 ehn. I just wonder what's going on?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by badonkadonk: 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Prince202020:

Please buy the ROMOSS From Just2endowed2 he sells original ROMOSS banks, don't go and buy fake o, Macbeyland and Ifedith sells original Mi Power banks too, please don't buy fake for your phone's sake.

I second this. The romoss polymos 20 wey I buy from just2endowed over 3years now, still going strong and has never failed me once.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ifedith:

Wait o... Lemme take ur words.
First of u said we get low voltage, which is wat we've all agreed on... Nepa doesn't send us high current. But the voltage they supply varies, hence low voltage but never high current. If
There's 2 type of appliance... With motor and without motor
Static appliances like charger or bulb wil heat more as the the voltage goes up. And would be cooler as the bulb dims... U can try it with ur tungsten bulbs at home (those orange bulbs) Also my charger has never heat up cus of low voltage. Highest e no go charge
Yes, motor appliances like ac or refrigerators tends to overheat on low voltage. So yes that's true.
Anyway good night o
Sleep well jare.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jessewhyte:
B looks more natural or should I say realistic, but I think that of A is from Gcam, you can actually turn off AWB via the Gcam settings to get a more realistic photo, I guess that's the case
Yes, you are right. A is from gcam.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
pharmtasy:
I nor dey live for that area

grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Gptech:

B of course, but na u dey there sha.

True.. you have sharp eyes like me wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
sureteeboy:

Nice one bro....we don learn small today. grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

Both are same. Just A has more colours than B.

A looks more natural

A is from gcam and B from the stock camera. I think the A was over slightly coloured.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
sureteeboy:

Power system.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Prince202020(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2019
badonkadonk:

I second this. The romoss polymos 20 wey I buy from just2endowed over 3years now, still going strong and has never failed me once.

I also bought ROMOSS solo 6 plus 16,000mah from Just2endowed2 in 2015 it served me wella, still serving though efficiency has reduced. Last year I got Mi 2c 20,000mah bank from Macbeyland, mehn the mi bank is serving me wella, people who used it confessed that the bank is a beast and it's worth the price.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2019
Prince202020:

ok, if money enter I'll contact you, need the adaptor, SD card and OTG drive.
No problem boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bazkid24(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
Prince202020:

How do I contact just2endowed2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
bazkid24:
Oga better run ooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) (5443) (5444) (5445) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.