Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9180554 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5442) (5443) (5444) (5445) (5446) (5447) (5448) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik1: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2019
Horlaarsco:

See what I'm getting ooo redmi note 7 pro. Ever since I got it. Started at like 5 hours then 4hours now 3hours wtfm. M I don change rom tire

I'm coming from max 2 this experience is just not it at all
its like u used the phone at full brightness most of the time
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Belexy(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2019
macbeyland:

No. 2c is 9500. Why not just add the extra cash and buy that one. You won't regret it.
Ok, thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Belexy(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2019
Plz is there a solution/explanationto this? my apps sometimes will just close while i am using it. I have noticed it with whatsapp, chrome browser, file manager and some others. I use a R7. What could be the problem? The fone is still fairly new, not up to 3 months. I am also on the latest MIUI and i am not a heavy user of the fone. Does anyone else experience this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2019
fantilopezzy:
bro seriously am not condemning infinix oo cus there have tried
right from time
buh seriously?
technology don change nahhh
look at huawei look at realme
look at nokia look at xiaomi even lenovo see what there offering ! value for money
then compare them to infinix tecno itel and gionee
offering nonsense with big price
i ther need to up there game if not
abeg make dem scrap them comot
dem dn too give us crap with a big price tag
true talk man, you've said well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enoch273: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2019
mykelshowz:
it's pubg Lag oh, all the gfx tools and the app cleaners couldn't save me from frame drops. I had to uninstall the game so as not to warrant heart ache

grin grin so you are porting cause of game play ?

Which ROM are you porting to ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by elantraceey(f): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2019
Horlaarsco:
I need replacement battery for redmi note 7 ejoor

Try this, someone saw it on Google.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toppzzyy: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2019
morning guys, please which protector can I use for Redmi 7?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamNegro(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2019
Mizik1:
This was wat i was telling one guy that said the RN7 would be better than x5 when it comes to pubg...
In tdm or just like u said when someone is close frame drops seriously and it doesn't go up again...
I play smooth extreme
... device doesn't really heat up...but the frame drop is much
I'm using the 4gb variant!

I think you are right, though not really. The SD 660 ranks above the p60 and p70 in every mobile processor ranking based on benchmarks and real life performance.

I admit that the performance of the p60 is very close the SD 660 and for the p70, it is better so effiency of cpu should be slightly noticeable, but the SD 660 gives better graphics and has more support.

Then reviews online of the SD 660 shows that pubg should play smoothly using medium graphic setting, except you are running highest graphic setting. I also feel using the game speed booster should further assist in that.

The SD 660 trumps the p60 and p70 on every review. This issue with your redmi note 7 baffles me. The performance should be better
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by infj: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2019
Good day guys, I want to get a new phone and I'm stuck between redmi 7, redmi note 7, and Samsung A30.
I'd like to know your views, pros and cons of these devices. Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2019
Belexy:
Plz is there a solution/explanationto this? my apps sometimes will just close while i am using it. I have noticed it with whatsapp, chrome browser, file manager and some others. I use a R7. What could be the problem? The fone is still fairly new, not up to 3 months. I am also on the latest MIUI and i am not a heavy user of the fone. Does anyone else experience this?

You're using a 'smartphone'. It's simply telling you that it needs a break grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mizik1:
This was wat i was telling one guy that said the RN7 would be better than x5 when it comes to pubg...
In tdm or just like u said when someone is close frame drops seriously and it doesn't go up again...
I play smooth extreme
... device doesn't really heat up...but the frame drop is much
I'm using the 4gb variant!

Kernel is also an important factor. My old redmi note 3 plays pubg with lag
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
okonja:
I need Mi earpiece, Mi Bluetooth, Mi smart watch... Can't get enough of this RN7, meanwhile, somebody pls gimme to gcam cool

Have you tried mi gcam?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Belexy:

Perhaps those apps are marked for battery optimization. Go to settings/additional settings/privacy/special app access/battery optimization.
switch from "not optimized" to "all apps". Find the apps on that list and turn off the optimization
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Belexy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
abdsamad:

Perhaps those apps are marked for battery optimization. Go to settings/additional settings/privacy/special app access/battery optimization.
switch from "not optimized" to "all apps". Find the apps on that list and turn off the optimization
Those particular apps are not optimised.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by twaintoy(f): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ifedith:

I don't know how power bank damage phone o... Honestly.
Me sef don't know oo. Been seeing powerbank issue flying upandan, na e make me ask.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Holuwaxheun(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Joohan:
Got my Rn7 from Holuwaxheun today. The phone has been fantastic, couldn't take my hands off it. Everything about it is Peng!

I was a Tecno boy before but Xiaomi is now my long lost lover who I found solitude in grin bye-bye to trashion forever!! We part to meet no more.

Abeg, someone should Sama me a great Gcam link

Btw, dark mode is life shocked

I'll advice you to get an original Bluetooth headset to compliment the sound quality emanating from this beast.

Mr Holuwaxheun, it was great doing business with you wink

Its nice doing business with u baba mi. Kindly ensure u create an MI account on the phone and activate the "FIND MY DEVICE' Feature on the phone.

Enjoy the device baba mi. cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
tonyx4x44:
Who has redmi 7 2gb

How much?
Currently 44691
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
toppzzyy:
morning guys, please which protector can I use for Redmi 7?
Glass protector and case
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MobileGees: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ifedith came through like a thief in the night cheesy cheesy

The glass back cover is 100% dope, made the phone look premium

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ifedith(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
infj:
Good day guys, I want to get a new phone and I'm stuck between redmi 7, redmi note 7, and Samsung A30.
Redmi note 7...is better, u can do the comparison on gsmarena.
Both are available if u require,
070three108zero287
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by infj: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
Noted, Thanks
Ifedith:

Redmi note 7...is better, u can do the comparison on gsmarena.
Both are available if u require,
070three108zero287
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
Gptech:

grin
Please after my last update my max2 battery performance dropped dramatically. What's the solution to this?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
write2obi:

Please after my last update my max2 battery performance dropped dramatically. What's the solution to this?
Download the rom again and flash manually.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
tonyx4x44:
Who has redmi 7 2gb

How much?

Come pick one @41k. Available in Lagos. 08062907289
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
Gptech:

Download the rom again and flash manually.
1.Where do i download from
2. How do i flash manually
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
okonja:
I need Mi earpiece, Mi Bluetooth, Mi smart watch... Can't get enough of this RN7, meanwhile, somebody pls gimme to gcam cool

Chat me up on 08062907289. All items available.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
infj:

what do u want in a phone?
many ppl here wont suggest xiaomi phones to u again for the fear of u coming back to abuse them for hoodwinking u into buying it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
write2obi:

1.Where do i download from
2. How do i flash manually
Oya screenshot your about phone first, can't find Max 2 on miui download page.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
GrandMufti:

Have you tried mi gcam?

LMAO!!!!!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamNegro(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
yak:

what do u want in a phone?
many ppl here wont suggest xiaomi phones to u again for the fear of u coming back to abuse them for hoodwinking u into buying it

Lol it is not that joor. Redmi note 7, then if you want the best software experience, you can choose to Port to another rom.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iXavier: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
How do I stop the reduction in music volume when notification comes in even while on silent?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
Gptech:

Oya screenshot your about phone first, can't find Max 2 on miui download page.
Mi Max don't have global ROM only Chinese Rom

http://www.miui.com/getrom.php?r=315&m=yes&app=false

(1) (2) (3) ... (5442) (5443) (5444) (5445) (5446) (5447) (5448) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rexraph18(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.