Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9180117 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5443) (5444) (5445) (5446) (5447) (5448) (5449) ... (9316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by repairpalng: 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
solarview:
Please where can I find

Redmi Note 5a replacement battery,
In Nigeria

Available. 08137013426.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by repairpalng: 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Horlaarsco:
I need replacement battery for redmi note 7 ejoor

Available, 5k. 08137013426.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by visita: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Who has note 5 case for sale o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mizik1:
This was wat i was telling one guy that said the RN7 would be better than x5 when it comes to pubg...
In tdm or just like u said when someone is close frame drops seriously and it doesn't go up again...
I play smooth extreme
... device doesn't really heat up...but the frame drop is much
I'm using the 4gb variant!
we dey the same group for telegram.. I go message u.. apply for bootloader unlock today bro, the earlier the better hopefully I'd have been able to fix it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
fibonacci2526:

LMAO!!!!!
That grandfather, ehn
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
iXavier:
How do I stop the reduction in music volume when notification comes in even while on silent?
Not sure you can
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
enoch273:

grin grin so you are porting cause of game play ?

Which ROM are you porting to ?
someone who also uses 3gb variant said the same thing.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2019
MobileGees:

I hope you know Frame drops are normal with PUBG especially when enemies get close even pocophone will still have frame drop
lmao you obviously don't know what I'm talking about, so pls don't add ur own

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mizik1:
its like u used the phone at full brightness most of the time
Here.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mizik1:
This was wat i was telling one guy that said the RN7 would be better than x5 when it comes to pubg...
In tdm or just like u said when someone is close frame drops seriously and it doesn't go up again...
I play smooth extreme
... device doesn't really heat up...but the frame drop is much
I'm using the 4gb variant!
the Nokia x5 don't even have frame drops like note 7.. this one has caused me games.. especially when I want to do squad wipe.. especially if I'm out of ammo and I want to change gun.. game can freeze for 2secs next thing they will show me my crate

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
Belexy:

Those particular apps are not optimised.

Well... Don't look at me!
i dunno what's wrong with your phone wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by enoch273: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
mykelshowz:
someone who also uses 3gb variant said the same thing.

Mine is 6gb RAM
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
enoch273:

grin grin so you are porting cause of game play ?

Which ROM are you porting to ?
there's about 20 or more custom roms available for redmi note 7/Pro out now.. even with dope evira and genom kernel.. it's jus a matter of choice. I wanna install masik and evira 2.6

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
enoch273:

Mine is 6gb RAM
nice, hope you don't also lag too?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MobileGees: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kelvo002:
Who have notice that Redmi 7 manage Ram more than Redmi note 7?
Open many apps and some apps on Redmi note 7 will restart while Redmi 7 still keep them open

Redmi 7 users always try to console theirselves

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osyxcel(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
fantilopezzy:
bro respect ur self
when we see bad thing we go talk
i no de do brand anything
i go for what's best for my cash
but this brands are cheating us
and it's uncalled for
so please shift!

They're cheating us because you setup the business for them and you know about their operations.

The mobile phone market is an open market. They worked their way up to wherever they are now, so let them enjoy their position while it lasts. Let competition take care of everything else.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
genius43:

Mi Max don't have global ROM only Chinese Rom

http://www.miui.com/getrom.php?r=315&m=yes&app=false
This is totally wrong, all the Max series have global roms.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
write2obi:

Here.
http://bigota.d.miui.com/V10.3.1.0.NDDMIXM/miui_MIMAX2Global_V10.3.1.0.NDDMIXM_bb9a580717_7.1.zip

Follow this :
Copy the rom into the internal memory of your device in a folder you should name downloaded_rom, then go to the updater app, tap the 3 dots on the top right of your screen, choose update package, then scroll down to the folder, 'downloaded_rom ', and tap on the rom. Update will begin automatically, don't stop it till it's completed, takes around 15 mins. Ensure you switch on data during the process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Gptech:

This is totally wrong, all the Max series have global roms.

I might be wrong though. But why are they ommited from the Global page.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Masta01(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Please who know where I fit buy battery for my Glo mifi..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by youngcizza(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
mykelshowz:
the Nokia x5 don't even have frame drops like note 7.. this one has caused me games.. especially when I want to do squad wipe.. especially if I'm out of ammo and I want to change gun.. game can freeze for 2secs next thing they will show me my crate
grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
genius43:

I might be wrong though. But why are they ommited from the Global page.
They do that sometimes especially when the most recent rom is buggy, it has happened to many models.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Gptech:

They do that sometimes especially when the most recent rom is buggy, it has happened to many models.

Okay
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by write2obi(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Gptech:

http://bigota.d.miui.com/V10.3.1.0.NDDMIXM/miui_MIMAX2Global_V10.3.1.0.NDDMIXM_bb9a580717_7.1.zip

Follow this :
Copy the rom into the internal memory of your device in a folder you should name downloaded_rom, then go to the updater app, tap the 3 dots on the top right of your screen, choose update package, then scroll down to the folder, 'downloaded_rom ', and tap on the rom. Update will begin automatically, don't stop it till it's completed, takes around 15 mins. Ensure you switch on data during the process.
Thanks you Bro. I'll do that once i get home from work.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kvngjesse(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
mykelshowz:
there's about 20 or more custom roms available for redmi note 7/Pro out now.. even with dope evira and genom kernel.. it's jus a matter of choice. I wanna install masik and evira 2.6
Ask of the telegram group for a rom with good performance, find good kernels from there too.
They'll tell you, ask for the pubg gamers there and the roms they're on, it's quite easy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lilclin(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
mykelshowz:
bro if you want to really enjoy gaming then find good aosp rom and flash even galaxy A50 they said rn7 is better than plays pubg on hdr well grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noblefarm: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Drizzle007(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
Gptech:

Follow this :

If I want to Port from a Chinese Rom to eu can I just downloaded the Eu ROM and update like you stated? I keep seeing unlocking bootloader here and I don't know what that's all about.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mizik1: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
iamNegro:

I think you are right, though not really. The SD 660 ranks above the p60 and p70 in every mobile processor ranking based on benchmarks and real life performance.

I admit that the performance of the p60 is very close the SD 660 and for the p70, it is better so effiency of cpu should be slightly noticeable, but the SD 660 gives better graphics and has more support.

Then reviews online of the SD 660 shows that pubg should play smoothly using medium graphic setting, except you are running highest graphic setting. I also feel using the game speed booster should further assist in that.

The SD 660 trumps the p60 and p70 on every review. This issue with your redmi note 7 baffles me. The performance should be better
its probably miui or something because normally SD660 gpu should be better...
I
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toppzzyy: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ifedith:
Glass protector and case
Tnx, I want to know if any of infinix or tecno fits well.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pyrex23(m): 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
jboixxx:

Google can! Nobody wants to get banned for link posting

Wawu
Things don change 4 here b dat..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Masta01:
Please who know where I fit buy battery for my Glo mifi..

Computer village.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5443) (5444) (5445) (5446) (5447) (5448) (5449) ... (9316) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.