Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,008 members, 7,852,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9426620 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (9330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2017
jboixxx:
. note4x now 153 for dreami. Noobody, Gptech. What ya say!

WHAT shocked something wey i still check this morn and na 169.99,so if i had placed orders this morn,na so dem for chop my money,

even et stores dey offer freee mi band 2,this na serz war oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2017
just checked now,dreami don scatter the whole market ooo,crashed prices on almost all there goods.this na serz war mehn...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 8:53am On Apr 11, 2017
noobody:
just checked now,dreami don scatter the whole market ooo,crashed prices on almost all there goods.this na serz war mehn...
Until I see Mi mix for 80k that price slash na nonsense grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 8:54am On Apr 11, 2017
noobody:
. No be small thing o. Dem don make money na....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 8:57am On Apr 11, 2017
Gucciboss:

Until I see Mi mix for 80k that price slash na nonsense grin

teif grin but dreami can be mad,all dos promo prices,they wont ship out for 7 days thats a promise.i had to cancel some note 4x,would be going the way of global version with paid shipping.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Eldeedon(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2017
OmichaelO:
Lol. it's way complicated. I will try though. let's hear what @bboyz has to say.
I hv been in crowdflower since last yr... Just need some pals to roll with nd share ideas dats all!!!

Well, as u said lets wait for wat @bboyz hv to say...... sad
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:12am On Apr 11, 2017
noobody:
Yeye dey worry dem. angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2017
bobo65:
Oukitel sales rep are trying sha They are d ones keeping me upto date on my order
Which Oukitel phone did you order?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Gptech:
Price don set, oya fibonacci, pay come oooo. cool

That 64GB version go reach $400 if Dem start to dey sell am,we dey wait grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:20am On Apr 11, 2017
malton:

Lol. Bros mi, no be my fault o. It's just that I never really thought much of the phones coming out from China hitherto.

My only experience with a chinko phone was the tecno camon c9 I bought last year due to the hype surrounding the camera. After buying it, I discovered that it's a worthless piece of shit! I used it alongside the Samsung nonetheless.

Getting this, I can say for sure that they are worth the hype in full and more. I used to think only huawei could be this good.
Hahahaha, fear go let you call this chinko? That camon c9 and c7 interface (especially the notification pane) is a direct lift from miui 7. But being a big player is actually more than interface, you can attest to the sweetness of miui, can't you?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2017
fibonacci2526:

That 64GB version go reach $400 if Dem start to dey sell am,we dey wait grin grin
E go pass na, wetin be price of Mi 5s plus 64 gig? E go take some time likely for the price to enter sub $400 for the 64gig model.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 11, 2017
meeehn... xaomi geeks on here dan enter gaurdian level oooo.. shocked shocked shocked kudos to you all..
my phone than "dispatched to oversea country" since last friday, and nothing yet, any hope before this week friday please?

to dy wait than tire me ooooo....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2017
My guy want me to help him order Bluboo Maya max is there any xiaomi phone or any phone brand in the same price range that is better? Pls quick answer
cc: Gptech, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, Dam5reey, vower, raboma, noobody, Gucciboss

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2017
Gptech:

E go pass na, wetin be price of Mi 5s plus 64 gig? E go take some time likely for the price to enter sub $400 for the 64gig model.

No let am pass ooo, grin grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2017
noobody:

teif grin but dreami can be mad,all dos promo prices,they wont ship out for 7 days thats a promise.i had to cancel some note 4x,would be going the way of global version with paid shipping.
Why are people complaining about them recently? All my three phones were shipped within 3 days during anniversary promo. Abi dem dey look face?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gucciboss: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2017
noobody:

Why are people complaining about them recently? All my three phones were shipped within 3 days during anniversary promo. Abi dem dey look face? grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by malton: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2017
nadalion:
I will have that information by Monday. I updated my phone when the battery was 60% . I will discharge it to 10% before I charge tomorrow.

Can you give more updates on the battery performance on the 8.2.2? I wish to upgrade but your previous comments on the battery performance deterred me.

Thanks.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by malton: 9:53am On Apr 11, 2017
Gptech:

Hahahaha, fear go let you call this chinko? That camon c9 and c7 interface (especially the notification pane) is a direct lift from miui 7. But being a big player is actually more than interface, you can attest to the sweetness of miui, can't you?

Hhahahhaa. Dem no born me well to try am o. Tecno did a poor job, seriously.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2017
Gucciboss:

Why are people complaining about them recently? All my three phones were shipped within 3 days during anniversary promo. Abi dem dey look face? grin

Bro it is now worse for dreami oo,even wth dia low prices i wee not enter dia store again.i rather pay for shipping
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2017
noobody:

Bro it is now worse for dreami oo,even wth dia low prices i wee not enter dia store again.i rather pay for shipping

How far, have you received your last order from them. Mine is hanging on air since 6th grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2017
iliyande:

How far, have you received your last order from them. Mine is hanging on air since 6th grin

I cancel 2 note 4x dis morn,i wud rather pay for shippin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2017
eleojo23:

Which Oukitel phone did you order?

Oukitel u16 max
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2017
bobo65:

Oukitel u16 max
OK. Nice phone is it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2017
noobody:

.My brother sabi good things.... Let them continue their nonsense, unfortunately, i no get recent ordered item that needs feedback....Their head don dey turn anticlockwise
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2017
Xiaomi online store is d winner for today,cheap global version note 4,grab u copies now now

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2017
Ebubemg:
My guy want me to help him order Bluboo Maya max is there any xiaomi phone or any phone brand in the same price range that is better? Pls quick answer
cc: Gptech, fibonacci2526, rookidmart, GrandMufti, Protein0, Dam5reey, vower, raboma, noobody, Gucciboss
Boss the only enticing features here are the large 6 inch screen, 3gig ram and the 32gig rom space. Apart from this, the phone can only compete with the likes of Redmi 4a and 4 in terms of performance. If you want big screen Xiaomi with far superior specs, then add money,the likes of Redmi note 4 awaits you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2017
noobody:

Nawaoo, I will wait small
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jorhney(m): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2017
home screen

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2017
iliyande:

Nawaoo, I will wait small

Phone belongs to a guy who doesnt know anytin about online shoppin,so anytin after 3 weeks i don promise,e go begin dey worry,if na ma personal phone i wudn mind too,i need a trackin numb asap
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bobo65(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2017
eleojo23:

OK. Nice phone is it?

Specs are promising
Waiting for the phone to get to me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ewerex(m): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2017
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, please which time of the day is good for tracking items on NIPOST ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2017
jorhney:
home screen

Very neat! I'm a big fan of tiny icons

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (9330) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.