Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,902 members, 7,852,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9425535 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (9329) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
iheanyi4u:

Biko don't scare me. Heard the battery is above average and can last a day

Lol. It depends on individual usage. I charge mine fully twice a day, and I'm on my phone most times.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Baroba(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
organism3:

is note 4x camera better than mi max camera?

The two phones you mentioned are not flagship devices, I have the MI Max, I will tell you the camera is just ok if its just for social media... If you want a good solid camera, you have to be looking at flagships; Mi5 and up... The Mi Max and the 4x have great battery life, that's one of there selling points.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaidoski(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Thanks at Deedee27, plain good guy i appreciate, nice dealing with u

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by malton: 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
nadalion:
There's been no new update from Xiaomi since the 8.2.2. The battery life life is currently on the average, now but I still get a day's heavy usage on the update. But the update has helped to stop many Auto start apps which inturn gives more RAM space so you can update if you have data.

Okay boss. Thanks.

It means battery life is still good then. Those are the two aspects I care about the most in a phone; battery life and ram optimization.

Nagode.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jaidoski(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
jorhney:
home screen
Share your secret
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by earthrealm(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
abeg make una no vex, pls someone should tell me the highest model of xiaomi fone, is it mi note 2 or the mi 6?
or beta still gimme the top 3,
am a bit confused, xiaomi seems to have so many models and variants, iphone and samsung its easy to know the highest model..which is s8 and iphone 7 respectively.

need to conclude this research and comparison and buy me a chinese phone asap
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
earthrealm:
abeg make una no vex, pls someone should tell me the highest model of xiaomi fone, is it mi note 2 or the mi 6?
am a bit confused, xiaomi seems to have so many models and variants, iphone and samsung its easy to know the highest model..which is s8 and iphone 7 respectively.

top of d line z mi mix, ff by mi note 2 then mi5s plus....that to me z d top 3 flagship grade, am referring to alredy released devices

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
earthrealm:

Before today, highest used to be Mi Mix, then Mi Note, and Mi 5.

Today the Mi 6 was announced with better specs than the rest.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
jboixxx:
.My ADDKEY usb cable arrived my locale today via China Small Packet. 25days from shipping date.
Just like my hypothesis
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
gidieberry:
top of d line z mi max, ff by mi note 2 then mi5s plus....that to me z d top 3 flagship grade, am referring to alredy released devices

Mi Mix
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
rookidmart:

Before today, highest used to be Mi Mix, then Mi Note, and Mi 5.

Today the Mi 6 was announced with better specs than the rest.

Mi 6 would be announced on the 19th.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by CellTabRepairs: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
Need a job/biz? Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working? Student? Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Want to change business? In 3 Months you won't remain the same. Look no further! LEARN this specialty Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name, View & Get That Resource You Need Right Now. Easter promo price applies! Click signature.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lovexme:

Mi Mix
typo, thanks 4 dt...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
Theloveth:

For more than a month this my own just stay the same. No call or message from the post office till now. PS I reported my post office for charging me 1k each for the three phones I have already gotten from them to higher authorities even the post master general called me. Now I feel somehow, I hope they don't punish them much Sha sad
. You should get your goods soon. They've got no choice but to notify you whenever it's available, else, they return it to the sender. Go check your PO next week and If you're not comfortable with your PO, change.
So, what was the outcome of your complaint? Did the Postmaster confirm that the charges were/are official or what? Were you issued receipts?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lovexme:

Mi 6 would be announced on the 19th.
my bad.
The specs and price are available already.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
rookidmart:

my bad.

The specs and price are available already.

Yeah, rumoured specs, but it should be a beast regardless.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
gidieberry:
typo, thanks 4 dt...
wink
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
eleojo23:

I have a VR headset on the way. I was curious to see how it works so I ordered one. I know it's best for 3D stuff but I am curious to see how 2D videos will look like with it. Some people said watching 2D videos on a VR headset is like watching videos on a giant screen, like a cinema
(me love big screens!)
Well, I will see for myself when my order arrives.
price pls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wongwe: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
please.... I need help... am ready to go for the redmi 4x but my prob is with the series of result of same model with different price.... what's the guide to picking only the best store... take for instance... I saw a 4X for $149 and another $169... is it of different quality?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
wongwe:
please.... I need help... am ready to go for the redmi 4x but my prob is with the series of result of same model with different price.... what's the guide to picking only the best store... take for instance... I saw a 4X for $149 and another $169... is it of different quality?

Redmi note 4x or redmi 4x?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eleojo23: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
wheezyoung:
price pls?

About $10. There are costlier ones but I'm just getting this for testing - out of curiosity.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GWOHeywhy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
rookidmart:
Read the FAQ https://www.nairaland.com/post/53579932

Thanks Bro Can I Inbox You?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GWOHeywhy(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
rookidmart:
Read the FAQ https://www.nairaland.com/post/53579932

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
GWOHeywhy:

My contact is on my signature
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
organism3:

oga I don check the price o
they no do am for pple like me now
aaaaaaah
pls phone with better camera,good battery and large screen. I love mi max but what I read abt the camera is a turn off.
but if anyone can review d camera of mi max, I ll appreciate because I want to knw if d camera is better than infinix note 3 camera.
Bros abeg nr call infinix camera here abeg, nr vex. That we call the camera of Mi Max and other mid range Xiaomi phones average doesn't mean you should compare them with infinix. Here we don't hype anything, we call the camera average in comparison with the best. Redmi note 3 and 4 camera is better than anything Tecno and Infinix cameras have to offer! This is not a hate speech, but all tecno and Infinix cameras by our standard are not average, they are below average, now you get what I mean. Just so you can understand me, you can check this camera review between the xiaomi redmi note 2 and the Tecno camon C8.
Note : The xiaomi redmi note 2 camera is no match for the redmi note 3 or even redmi 3s, and neither is it a match for the Mi Max.
https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/391

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wongwe: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
fibonacci2526:

Redmi note 4x or redmi 4x?
oh bro.... thanks.... let me check
irrespective of the model.... there is always variation in the price na... should one pick the low price?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
organism3:
Which xiaomi has better camera and battery
From your standard, Redmi note 3, Mi Max, Redmi note 4 (any variant), and Redmi pro. These fit into your budget, I believe.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Gptech:

From your standard, Redmi note 3, Mi Max, Redmi note 4 (any variant), and Redmi pro. These fit into your budget, I believe.

All these comparisons sha. Shey u don charge am fully? I don get Qualcomm QC 3.0 here o. No dulling
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
Gptech:

Bros abeg nr call infinix camera here abeg, nr vex. That we call the camera of Mi Max and other mid range Xiaomi phones average doesn't mean you should compare them with infinix. Here we don't hype anything, we call the camera average in comparison with the best. Redmi note 3 and 4 camera is better than anything Tecno and Infinix cameras have to offer! This is not a hate speech, but all tecno and Infinix cameras by our standard are not average, they are below average, now you get what I mean. Just so you can understand me, you can check this camera review between the xiaomi redmi note 2 and the Tecno camon C8.
Note : The xiaomi redmi note 2 camera is no match for the redmi note 3 or even redmi 3s, and neither is it a match for the Mi Max.
kudos 2 u.....xiaomi z commandin a well earned respect n image
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
princetom1:

All these comparisons sha. Shey u don charge am fully? I don get Qualcomm QC 3.0 here o. No dulling
Hehehehe, almost full now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
gidieberry:

kudos 2 u.....xiaomi z commandin a well earned respect n image
Hehehehe, seriously all these comparisons na insult to Xiaomi, people forget say all those Tecno and Infinix na midrange phones no matter the price, and them b no match for Xiaomi mid range phones in every department. Make them nr force us into wetin we dey avoid oooo! Ok, make I state am plainly, the camera of Redmi note 4 (all variants), better pass all existing Tecno and Infinix camera.

Take note : This na Xiaomi mid range phone ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) ... (9329) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chadbasin, suffy834(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.