Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,309 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9312164 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2019
scotweezy:
I have replied you on the Xiaomi Tweak Thread.
Thanks. I have seen it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sinbo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
Am getting RN7 4gb/64gb within the next 72hrs by GOD grace, though some of the questions i wanted to ask was earliar asked by pelumi2019 and have gotten most of the anws i wanted thru u guys replies, but as this will be the first xaiomi phone am buying pls wat and wat is expected of me upon laying my hands on this phone to enable me enjoy the phone to the fullest.
2. what type of tempered glass or screen protector would u recommend for me, hav heard abot 5D, 11D nd so on.
3. how much can i get the phone at delta shopping mall worri. so i can kwn wat to hold? going frm benin.
4. how many hours do i have to charge the phone b4 using it.
5. have read here abot Mi account, someone pls expanciate.
Pls i dnt want to be refer to xiaomi compolation thread. just help a brother here b4 i put almost 70k on this phone. thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Sinbo:
Am getting RN7 4gb/64gb within the next 72hrs by GOD grace, though some of the questions i wanted to ask was earliar asked by pelumi2019 and have gotten most of the anws i wanted thru u guys replies, but as this will be the first xaiomi phone am buying pls wat and wat is expected of me upon laying my hands on this phone to enable enjoy the phone to the fullest.
2. what type of tempered glass or screen protector would u recommend, hav heard 5D, 11D nd so on.
3. how much can i get the phone at delta shopping mall worri. so i can kwn wat to hold? going frm benin.
Pls i dnt want to be refer to xiaomi compolation thread. just help a brother here b4 i put almost 70k on this phone. thanks

1. Unbox your phone ,update if there is any and download your favorite apps
2. 5D I'd ok but you can also do the transparent glass without borders. Our sellers have in stock.
3.Shouldn't be more than 70k (cc GPtech )
4. I personally don't charge a new phone after unboxing. I let it run down to 0% and charge all over again.
5. Mi account is a security feature by xiaomi, I would advise you to activate it when you unbox. In case of a phone theft, your Phone is practically useless to the thief.

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jackossky(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hi all, I was strolling online when I saw an advertisement showing MI store in lagos. How true is this?

Also, Xiaomi on its Facebook page( or something like that) made reference to pointtek. Who knows anything about this...

My redmi 5 plus screen cracked, thought it didn't affect the inner display but makes the phone look second hand to me. How much will it cost to change it and also, anyone with redmi 5 plus fancy pouch?

Current Loc: Benin City.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Daviddson(m): 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2019
waleyp:
why not face front and move on? pls if you dont have something to say... as long as its xiaomi thread and i use xiaomi then no shii..... thank you
I've noticed that you have never been able to quote or reply people's mentions to you. It's simple, man. Next time, just click on Quote and then start writing your message after this block bracket ].

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jackossky:
Hi all, I was strolling online when I saw an advertisement showing MI store in lagos. How true is this?

Also, Xiaomi on its Facebook page( or something like that) made reference to pointtek. Who knows anything about this...

My redmi 5 plus screen cracked, thought it didn't affect the inner display but makes the phone look second hand to me. How much will it cost to change it and also, anyone with redmi 5 plus fancy pouch?

Redmi 5 plus wasn't launched in Nigeria. So you cannot get the spare parts
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pwetie: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
stephenponti:

Already rocking the Sexy device thanks.

Alright. Keep rocking it. Xiaomi smartphones awareness is really increasing day by day in Nigeria. If not because the company doesn't do advert like Samsung, Apple, Tecno, etc in order to make less pricey phones..would have been more popular.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
pwetie:

Alright. Keep rocking it. Xiaomi smartphones awareness is really increasing day by day in Nigeria. If not because the company doesn't do advert like Samsung, Apple, Tecno, etc in order to make less pricey phones..would have been more popular.

The phone sells itself smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pwetie: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jackossky:

You can easily get the screen+pauch from Aliexpress for around 10, 15 or 20K shipped to ur location with in 2 to 3 weeks. Or contact one the Xiaomi dealers in this thread.

In this remote age, availability of spare parts nd other accessories of a smartphone brand globally popular but not widely used in ur location, shouldn't serve as a detriment for not opting nd buying. Which is d case of Xiaomi. Other factors should rather come in to play.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:

Pls help me stand a chance to win redmi note 7
Techcapon
Genius43
Fibonacci2526
Protein0
sheggsliveth
acekid109
Imfortress jboixxx grandmufti macbeyland Noobody

Were you the Shedrack that won?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2019
genius43:

Alright.
the Abuja phone payment stuff , what's the name/contact of the company?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eddyvicky001: 12:00am On Jul 27, 2019
genius43:

Everything is Redmi Note 7 greater than Redmi 7 from your stated criteria
wat abt d rn7 nd samsung a20 which is better
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eddyvicky001: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2019
sheggsliveth:

I never set my eyes on RN7 but using R7 3gb and 32gb ROM and it's great very colourful and very ok camera don't play pubg but ppsspp runs very smooth
ok actually one of my concerns was if pubg nd fortnite will run smoothly on it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Mykcool:
the Abuja phone payment stuff , what's the name/contact of the company?

I will confirm from my friend who works with them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:25am On Jul 27, 2019
eddyvicky001:

wat abt d rn7 nd samsung a20 which is better

Dude the Redmi Note 7 is clearly better.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 1:05am On Jul 27, 2019
WizAkzy:
Telegram is a world on its own though. There's literally nothing you won't find in some channels.
I prefer telegram to whatsapp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 1:21am On Jul 27, 2019
Baddestguyp:
it's true and it's cos the person doesn't know what to do...

Step 1... don't play while charging, tho some people phone may get hot after a while and start lagging
2... download gfx tool from playstore, I posted the pic
3...select game version and use these settings I posted
4...click accept, then close ads if it pops up
5...click run game...
6...inside game, enter settings and make sure graphics is on smooth and frames/FPS is on extreme...(extreme will be available when u open thru gfx tool)
7...play and enjoy... remember if u don't want fps to fluctuate play without charging

You don't need to set anything next time u want to play, just open gfx tool and run game...and update gfx tool anytime it requires such

I've been playing 60fps for past 2 days now with this...played from 2am till 6.30am last night, smooth 60fps all thru...enjoy cool

Make sure u come back and give testimony
lmao don't play while charging ���be like thermal throttling never hook you before.. when you come say you lag ill be here to help you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 4:24am On Jul 27, 2019
Sinbo:
Am getting RN7 4gb/64gb within the next 72hrs by GOD grace, though some of the questions i wanted to ask was earliar asked by pelumi2019 and have gotten most of the anws i wanted thru u guys replies, but as this will be the first xaiomi phone am buying pls wat and wat is expected of me upon laying my hands on this phone to enable me enjoy the phone to the fullest.
2. what type of tempered glass or screen protector would u recommend for me, hav heard abot 5D, 11D nd so on.

If you are buying hawei p30pro nko? You will set exam questions abi..

The phone is good.. that's all..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WizAkzy: 4:36am On Jul 27, 2019
IKON360:

I prefer telegram to whatsapp
Seriously, i think i don't have to worry about getting important files from google again.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kvngjesse(m): 4:50am On Jul 27, 2019
mykelshowz:
lmao don't play while charging ���be like thermal throttling never hook you before.. when you come say you lag ill be here to help you
There's a file I can show you to delete and you won't face thermal throttling anymore wink

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sinbo(m): 4:52am On Jul 27, 2019
Babaheekmat:

If you are buying hawei p30pro nko? You will set exam questions abi..

The phone is good.. that's all..
Lol, dont mind me jare, have not use any xaiomi phone b4, just want to be sure and knw more about what am buying.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sinbo(m): 5:01am On Jul 27, 2019
[qauote author=fibonacci2526 post=80662899]

1. Unbox your phone ,update if there is any and download your favorite apps
2. 5D I'd ok but you can also do the transparent glass without borders. Our sellers have in stock.
3.Shouldn't be more than 70k (cc GPtech )
4. I personally don't charge a new phone after unboxing. I let it run down to 0% and charge all over again.
5. Mi account is a security feature by xiaomi, I would advise you to activate it when you unbox. In case of a phone theft, your Phone is practically useless to the thief.[/quote]
Thanks bro, i do appreciate ur answers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 6:21am On Jul 27, 2019
genius43:

I will confirm from my friend who works with them.
ok, thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 6:38am On Jul 27, 2019
Sinbo:

Lol, dont mind me jare, have not use any xaiomi phone b4, just want to be sure and knw more about what am buying.

Never used Xiaomi before and am using Xiaomi mi Max 3 now..

Best is to go YouTube and quench your questions with videos on the phone you want to buy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Abuzay2r(m): 6:39am On Jul 27, 2019
My new K20 pro & 2 units of Redmi 7 delivered in record time as usual by Noobody.

Third year of dealing with him and no bad experience till date after several deals (phones, accessories and other devices). Noobody is the best, I recommend him to you all guys.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 6:52am On Jul 27, 2019
Sinbo:
You can get the phone, 2 high quality tempered glasses and one pouch, all for 69k. Chat me up on 08062907289.

You could just charge the phone till full, then use. Some people don't even do that and they are still fine with their phones.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 7:30am On Jul 27, 2019
@babaheekmat

On Twitter
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sheggsliveth: 7:35am On Jul 27, 2019
eddyvicky001:

ok actually one of my concerns was if pubg nd fortnite will run smoothly on it

Am not sure it can play Fortnite but am pretty sure it plays PUBG wella
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2019
MKBHD's take on the k20 pro. Surely the selfie camera isn't that bad right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpPw7lUXyI0

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by beautylv: 7:48am On Jul 27, 2019
grin grin grin
Seriously, i am smiling, thanks for everything

PaulThor:

Someone is smiling now.... grin cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by beautylv: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2019
Sure i will, you are the best.thanks wink

olayinkajnr:

Welcome back sis.

I'm glad you got it fixed. And please, don't hesitate to keep checking the thread as you'll always find help here.

Enjoy your device and Ameen to your prayers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:00am On Jul 27, 2019
Sinbo:

70k is more than enough to get you the phone. Whatever price you see there for the phone it at least 1k higher than the actual price, so do the bargaining when you get there. Considering that you'll spend at least 1.5k as transport fare to and fro, plus you won't get any added tampered glass, why not go with Macbeyland's deal, I think it's better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5602) (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gsparks01(m), Jboynokiaphone(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.