Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9428773 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) (5616) ... (9330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
genius43:

GCam on Mi Max 3 is not as straight forward as Pocophone Redmi Note 7, Redmi 7 and other new devices.
The result of gcam on max 3 very big sha, jus like that of note 4 grin.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Mi max 3 gcam o edakun..

Link to mi max 3 gcam
Hope you u don unlock bootloader, go d other thread for procedures.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ziyech(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Played Pes 2019 on maximum settings (60fps and High Resolution) and encountered zero stutters...
I don't miss my Infinix Note 4 cheesy

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Babaheekmat:
The guy said i would flash enable camera.zip file..

Anything flashing or tweaking..

Am not interested..

If this thing got stucked.. am done for be that..

Laughing..

No service center here in oshogbo or people who knows about Xiaomi here in oshogbo..

Kuku rest ooo grin.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2019
Babaheekmat:
The guy said i would flash enable camera.zip file..

Anything flashing or tweaking..

Am not interested..

If this thing got stucked.. am done for be that..

Laughing..

No service center here in oshogbo or people who knows about Xiaomi here in oshogbo..

Gcam could be an invitation to Brickland but doable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by flawless911(m): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
This fone too sweet sha, too much Joy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lordchiz(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
Pls ooooo....
Is d 2.5gig the remaining or d used RAM?

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
lordchiz:
Pls ooooo....

Remaining.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
Gptech:

Wen u don ready to experiment, visit the other thread, blike this max 3 hardware good for some stuff grin.

Laughing..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2019
lordchiz:
Pls ooooo....
Open 10 more apps and see what happens
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2019
I will pass for gcam for now...till i see person who fit do the flashing without problems.

Laughing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by veekid(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2019
genius43:

That means it have gotten deleted.

Try the one for RN7 pro

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/GC_RN7P_6.2.030_V1FINAL.apk
thanks man

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by godspeed: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mykcool:

I already mentioned it to someone, the person uses an iPhone without the jack and is comfy with it.
Simple opportunity to sell/market that model, irrespective of the arguments those who'll fall in love with it would surely do to

Abeg make we forget the matter

Well, I agree the argument of last week might be unnecessary, but we cannot but have moments like that here from time to time.And I guess it spiced up the weekend for some of us

I read through the debate again during the week and was just catching fun.

The mi 9 se is a superb device believe me, you read what orongodoyan said about it. I myself was surprised at how easily I elevated it to my main phone as against an alternate phone I bought it for.

I now use my Samsung to watch videos and play games.

I told u someone with 2 iPhones in his hand picked up the phone yesterday and asked me iPhone what is this before he looked closely and saw it wasn't an iPhone

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
No filter..

Do i still need gcam xef?

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
Trex4:
No Offence Bro But You Know Very Little About Phones.... AnyBody That Objects To A Review Is Termed A Fan Boy By You. That's How You Said Samsung Should Not Be Compared To Xiaomi Because It's "Samsung". Someone Here Correctly Stated That Xiaomi Started The Bezelless Trend You Called Him A Fan Boy. Someone Correctly Said Xiaomi Displaced Samsung As Top Brand In India You Came As Usual With Your Fan Boy Statement. A Nice Clean Extra Tab On Your Mi Browser cheesy With A Google Page Loaded Would Do Well When Next You Want To Call Someone A Fan Boy Out Of Ignorance.

The People On This Thread Aren't Only Xiaomi Users, We have Oneplus, Lenovo, Pixel, Samsung And Umidigi Users Visiting The Thread. I'm Not A Xiaomi User. I Saw How Someone Stated Unequivocally That He Isn't A Xiaomi User When You Came With Your Usual Fan Boy Statement. The Mi 9 Se Crusader Here Is A Samsung User Who Said His A50 Beats The Mi 9 Se Hands Down.

Even So Xiaomi Users Criticise Xiaomi A Lot. I Remember When GP Tech And Fibonacci Used To Laugh At Xiaomi's Infinite Snapdragon 625 Chips. Even When Mi A3 Was Released People Here Called It A Downgrade. The Mi 9 Se Vs Mi 9t/K20 Is It Not A Xiaomi Matter? What Then Makes You Think We Flare At Any Review Condemning Xiaomi?

To The K20 Pro's Matter MKBHD Said The Front Cam Is The Worst He's Seen Since He Started Reviewing Phones. People Using The Phone Here Said He Might Have Gotten A Faulty One Since They Have It And it Takes Better Pictures From The One He Posted. A Trip To The Comment Section Would Show Others Saying The Exact Thing We're Saying. Even Ada Mix Showed Tweets Of People Talking About The Review But No We Are Fanboys To You.

With All Due Respect If You're Angry Or Tired Of The Thread You Can Freely Leave. I Mean, Over 2 Million People Have Viewed This Thread. One Person Might Not Cause The Mods To Take It Down.

Have A Nice Evening wink cheesy

Nobody should ask how I'm spending my weekend ever again. The strikes and counter strikes here are much more entertaining than that stupid spiderman movie i sat in the cold to watch in cinema

8 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Babaheekmat:
No filter..

Honestly if you know how to tweak the camera you'll come close to gcam

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Can anyone recommend a good browser that can resume a download after a network error and not start over?

I think Chrome has been possessed angry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2019
godspeed:

I told u someone with 2 iPhones in his hand picked up the phone yesterday and asked me iPhone what is this before he looked closely and saw it wasn't an iPhone
many people have mistaken redmi note 7 for an iPhone too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
godspeed hope you saw these

Trex4:
Mykcool:

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lovexme:
Can anyone recommend a good browser that can resume a download after a network error and not start over?

uc mini?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
No filter

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lovexme:

It's the download link that's not resumable
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by picker(f): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Lovexme:

search for ADM on Google Play store
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jorhney(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
flawless911:
This fone too sweet sha, too much Joy

which device?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by PaulThor: 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2019
Babaheekmat:
No filter..

Even jesus saw and thought he got a call from God.. Awesome undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mykcool(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2019
Babaheekmat:
No filter

Guy which desert you wan waka pass
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
Mykcool:

Guy which desert you wan waka pass

Laughing..

I love Sandals..

Hate shoe.. person leg go dey smell.. laughing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
No filter..

To be candid.. the camera is incredible

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2019
Babaheekmat:
No filter
where you get the black sandals? am looking for it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
No filter

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2019
NL has destroyed those pictures seriously... Even battered and watered it's quality down to the depth of hell..

Wtf

(1) (2) (3) ... (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) (5616) ... (9330) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.