Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9165463 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5643) (5644) (5645) (5646) (5647) (5648) (5649) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sammiel: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:

Chill, they'll still debit you, today or tomorrow
It has happened to me twice
You are right. The only issue I have now is that I was debited twice, each for the current order and the earlier cancelled order of the same set of items. The status of the current order says "seller processing your" order while the cancelled order status reads..."fund processing". I hope I will be refunded in due time?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nwaobitex: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
A friend wants to buy a Samsung with budget of 70-80k. Which of the Samsung do you guys recommend that will serve and not be having issues...?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Messymelly1: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
nwaobitex:
A friend wants to buy a Samsung with budget of 70-80k. Which of the Samsung do you guys recommend that will serve and not be having issues...?
A50,A70
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by thatebonyiboy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
Elslim:

Location?

Warri
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
Valorreviews:
Hello guys, I compared the cameras on the Xiaomi Mi9T with the Samsung S9+. Images looked sharper on the Mi9T on both the front and rear cameras. Where the Xiaomi Mi9T lost out was in shooting in the dark and the images taken with the telephoto lense lost some of the details when you zoom in. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with this device. Not bad for a device that cost N119,500 brand new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCwOC8a2I6Y

Nice review.

GCam night sight will help in low light
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
Guys am i the only one noticing proximity sensor not working on my redmi note 7.. especially when i making WhatsApp calls and i bring the phone closer to my ear.. the screen doesn't go blind..and it makes my ear to accidentally press things on the phone while on call.. mind you i just got this device 3days ago.. so how do i go about it to fix this pls

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
You no gree pick call
anonymousey:

Available

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Pascalville:
Guys am i the only one noticing proximity sensor not working on my redmi note 7.. especially when i making WhatsApp calls and i bring the phone closer to my ear.. the screen doesn't go blind..and it makes my ear to accidentally press things on the phone while on call.. mind you i just got this device 3days ago.. so how do i go about it to fix this pls
your game mode settings is activated go and disable hands free option
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
mykelshowz:
your game mode settings is activated go and disable hands free option
where can i find this game mode settings
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SuccyJ(f): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
So I added money to my 50k budget and got the Redmi note 7. 4GB/64GB yesterday.

The reviews were just too tempting.. lol...

The phone is sooooo cooool.. it gives this 3d depth feeling when you're looking at it. Honestly I've not used a phone this cool before, I can't get my hands off it.

And the camera is just too awesome. I've been taking pics ever since.

I'm usually a tecno tecno and infinix person. But this one is too cool.

I'm glad I got it and I hope it serves me the purpose for which I got it. This is more like an investment for my business and so far I'm pleased with the clearer pictures of my products.

Love it!

26 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by happy662(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
noobody:

Power bank 3 is the latest model,it has
45W super charging,type C port and the lovely black colour smiley
how much is that one?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
genius43:

Go to Police State Headquarter with your cartoon and receipt for them to help you track it, you will part with some money.
Genius What Do Think About The Mi 9t's Rear And Front Facing Camera? Rate It On A Scale Of 1-10 Please. Besides Do U Know If It's Only Carbon Black Variant That's Available In Nigeria?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
Pascalville:
someone help me here pls
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
,there is this weird 3d feeling as if the white background is deep and the text are floating on top ...maybe its my eyes sha grin ...
SuccyJ:
. it gives this 3d depth feeling when you're looking at it.!
it wasn't my eyes afterall grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Messymelly1:
A50,A70
our developer how far na ...long time cheesy ..how work?

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
Messymelly1:

A50,A70
A50 maybe but judging by his budget A70 is not an option
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrsuccessful(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
How much can i get the Redmi note 7 3gb/32gb and can i get a trusted seller here.... I'm in PH and please i need a new one not fairly used one.. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Pascalville:
someone help me here pls

Dunno the answer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Trex4:
Genius What Do Think About The Mi 9t's Rear And Front Facing Camera? Rate It On A Scale Of 1-10 Please. Besides Do U Know If It's Only Carbon Black Variant That's Available In Nigeria?

From reviews I have seen the back camera is very good, the front camera is also very good in good lighting conditions just ok in low light but GCam can take care of that.

The difference between IMX 586 and 582 is just 4k video recording.

Lovexme can rate it better for you

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrsuccessful:
How much can i get the Redmi note 7 3gb/32gb and can i get a trusted seller here.... I'm in PH and please i need a new one not fairly used one.. Thanks

Contact Macbeyland if he has the memory option you are looking for, he is PH based

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Pascalville:
someone help me here pls

I thought someone answered you. Also have you checked the tempered glass you are using?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by officialteemi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
drjprince:
if you have anything you know that we havent hammered out bring it out, as weekend is approaching cool
like?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by liljboy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
pharmtasy:

Eye nor dey pain you?
how?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Glo 4g finally live in Port Harcourt cheesy

@bigtt will love this

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
Pascalville:

No such issue here
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lovexme(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
genius43:

From reviews I have seen the back camera is very good, the front camera is also very good in good lighting conditions just ok in low light but GCam can take care of that.

The difference between IMX 586 and 582 is just 4k video recording.

Lovexme can rate it better for you

I wish I could help with the camera review. I don't even use it grin
However, from the little I've seen of it, it takes pretty damn good pictures! I pitched the phone to our MD and I'm getting one for him tomorrow!

I'll probably rate it 8/10. The price remains ₦119,500 and Carbon Black is all you can get at local dealer shops.

Trex4

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nlandgrandfada(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Pascalville:
someone help me here pls
This happened to mine yesterday.
Just reboot your device. It will work.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
genius43:

That is too much. Just log in to your mi account and wipe the phone. Don't lock it. The phone will be useless the new owner
Whats the website
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
okooloyun1:
Please, does redmi 7 comes with transparent silicon case
Not really transparent but its a see-through dark silicon case.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mrsuccessful(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
genius43:

Contact Macbeyland if he has the memory option you are looking for, he is PH based

Like how much?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
madgoat:

Whats the website

Check the follow posts you will see it there. Don't want to risk another ban
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrsuccessful:

Like how much?

Like I said contact him first. Official Retail price in pointek, Raya and Slot is 58k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5643) (5644) (5645) (5646) (5647) (5648) (5649) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jacobx007 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.