Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9226377 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5646) (5647) (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by demsid(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2019
Gptech:

US $1.08 | Volume Button Power Switch On Off Button Flex Cable For Xiaomi Redmi 3X 3S 4A Note 7 6 2 5A 6A 5 Plus 4 3 Pro 4X Global
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bNrXLBlq

Next time, try and use your power button less often. Am surprised people still use their power buttons to lock and wake their phones.
bro pls i need link to change my note 4x cracked screen glass. Tho its touching perfectly, but the crack line is disfiguring
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2019
Xiaomi is not paying anyone here, lets be reasonable here.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2019
Pascalville:
so nobody has a solution to this in this large forum.. no sentiments but for a new redmi note 7 that i have barely used for a week..i am disappointed in Xiaomi.. i swear i could have gotten a samsung or hauwei instead.. my proximity isn't functioning at all and most of you all telling people to buy xiaomi RN7 now can't even fix this shît.. thank God i aint the only one. Online people have the same issue. Now i have to do a kernal flash on my rom. I hate china fones..who wanna buy this piece of crap.. i am tired.. whenever i am on call the screen doesnt turn blind and my ear accidentally keeps pressing the Device while i place the device on my ear while on call undecided undecided

Chill. Start by confirming the thing works at all.

Go to about section in ur settings and tap the kernel version until it lets u in. Test proximity sensor there.

Come back and tell us if it's working
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2019
Any little issue with your phone, you people will come here and start threatening and shouting. What rubbish

17 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:31am On Aug 02, 2019
Nothing we no go see for this thread... undecided.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2019
adamix:
Any little issue with your phone, you people will come here and start threatening and shouting. What rubbish

Someone suggested a possible solution he didn't act on it, I also did no feedback and he is spewing thrash.

One reason when someone brings something like which should I buy between Xiaomi and another brand I will hardly respond again.

16 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:32am On Aug 02, 2019
jboixxx:
Nothing we no go see for this thread... undecided.

Walahi, nothing Musa never see for gate.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2019
demsid:
bro pls i need link to change my note 4x cracked screen glass. Tho its touching perfectly, but the crack line is disfiguring

NGN 1,228.97 | 5.5'' Phone Touch Screen Glass For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Digitizer Panel Front Glass Touch Screen TouchScreen Sensor Adhesive
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bzTTaZa
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bigtt76(f): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy in this Buhari next level one ghats be careful o! cheesy cheesy

Protein0:
bankruptcy bawo? No dey Bobo us fa wink
because say Bank bal no dey speak abi?
Spend this kesh cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2019
genius43:

Someone suggested a possible solution he didn't act on it, I also did no feedback and he is spewing thrash.

One reason when someone brings something like which should I buy between Xiaomi and another brand I will hardly respond again.
Its a disgusting habit, nobody here is getting paid, if you want to threaten, go to where you bought it and start moaning.

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2019
As the defense attorney for the accused, I must say that I am highly disappointed it you all.
Can you not see that the phone in question was bought after months of saving?
Can you people not do oro-?

The defense rests

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2019
bigtt76:
cheesy cheesy cheesy in this Buhari next level one ghats be careful o! cheesy cheesy

E no hold you to buy Mi 9T na grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by guri3807: 7:48am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2019
adamix:
Guy, it's appalling I swear, some people's sense of entitlement can be so unreasonable at times

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2019
adamix:

Sell it...rubbish...nobody forced you at gun point to buy it...

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 7:50am On Aug 02, 2019
acekid109:
Guy, it's appalling I swear, some people's sense of entitlement can be so unreasonable at times

It is a classic nigerian mentality, cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2019
[quote author=adeniyilamlek post=80855290][/quote] the seller has higher chances of winning this dispute more than you, he most likely won't agree to the dispute as that will affect his reputation, one thing you can do is ask him to send a new battery to you and get you the tracking number, or find someone who will receive paypal for you, also get your requested evidence as required by aliexpress and upload it to the dispute page. I hope it turns out well

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2019
genius43:

my response of late has been, it's your money, buy any device you love, nobody should come and stress someone's life abeg cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2019
fibonacci2526:

It is a classic nigerian mentality, cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin the worst part is they feel there's nothing wrong in it I won't be surprised if the guy comes back and keep babbling again, he'll even get people who supports him
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2019
acekid109:
grin the worst part is they feel there's nothing wrong in it I won't be surprised if the guy comes back and keep babbling again, he'll even get people who supports him

He will get supporters in drones, he will just go to other thread mentions the problem and direct them here and we will have field day/weekend.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2019
acekid109:

my response of late has been, it's your money, buy any device you love, nobody should come and stress someone's life abeg cheesy

My new response is follow your heart.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
one of my dream in this life is to game on a 65inch or bigger 4k TV in my room cheesy ....hisense is selling one for 237k self ...50k can get you a decent bruhm..lemme goan help you ransack jumia grin
atheistandproud I no see ooo...na only 32inch full da price range....enter any store wey dey sell used ones in good condition

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2019
genius43:

My new response is follow your heart.
na so baba grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by akinpelu746: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2019
Good morning, please how can I track mi 8 lite it was stolen now.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by shosky1794: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2019
adamix:

You guys even have time. I think his 'threat' is working because people are now giving him solutions. Left to me, nobody will answer him. He should sell the phone and buy a Hauwei which is a UK made phone because he hates China phone.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mekanus(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2019
acekid109:

You most definitely have disabled it in call settings jo, no one forced you to buy a phone, nobody owes you sh1t in this thread oga.
Hahaha

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2019
madgoat:

What then do you use? U are using it bare?

Yes bro.

Safe to say that I hate the transparent silicon case. It makes it bulky and doesn't hold the device well.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HowGlorious: 8:20am On Aug 02, 2019
We can now ship Oppo phones from AliExpress
NGN 90,627.83 | Original Seal OPPO Realme X Mobile phone Android 4G LTE Snapdragon 710 6.53" AMOLED 48MP Screen Fingerprint VOOC 3.0 Type-C OTA
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/t4eJdrS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2019
genius43:

He will get supporters in drones, he will just go to other thread mentions the problem and direct them here and we will have field day/weekend.
at least today na Friday grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ibawon(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2019
Pascalville:
so nobody has a solution to this in this large forum.. no sentiments but for a new redmi note 7 that i have barely used for a week..i am disappointed in Xiaomi.. i swear i could have gotten a samsung or hauwei instead.. my proximity isn't functioning at all and most of you all telling people to buy xiaomi RN7 now can't even fix this shît.. thank God i aint the only one. Online people have the same issue. Now i have to do a kernal flash on my rom. I hate china fones..who wanna buy this piece of crap.. i am tired.. whenever i am on call the screen doesnt turn blind and my ear accidentally keeps pressing the Device while i place the device on my ear while on call undecided undecided

Use QuickTuneUp Apk then calibrate, that should do the Job
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2019
acekid109:
Very rubbish behaviour...i wonder who came up with that "customers are always right" BS because alot of nigerians are hiding under this umbrella to display terrible behaviour to People.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dukeo(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2019
OllyFair:
yes

I have a redmi note 4x with screen issues.. can you help with that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5646) (5647) (5648) (5649) (5650) (5651) (5652) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.