Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9305292 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WizAkzy: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
jaymichael:
I got 4 of this case for my RN7. RED, BLUE, BLACK and GREY on Aliexpress.
Ya it feels cool though I'm planning on getting an armoured one very soon. This one is just leather and plastic.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Timbuktu14:
UI post office. Just take a cab going to UI from Ojoo. Tell the driver you will drop at UI post office. They will drop you at the gate. Just work in.

Thanks alot chief,

I appreciate smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by picker(f): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
noobody:
I need help guys,

Guy's in ibadan

Am new here in ibadan..

Trying to locate the exact location of the post office,if ojoo is used as the delivery location,

Kindly quote me with details on how to get there,

This info is needed urgently,

I appreciate all your replies,

Thanks alot smiley

Cheers
Try University of Ibadan post office. It's just opposite FCMB after the Mobil filling station when coming from Ojoo.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 12:06am On Aug 03, 2019
Born2smile:

Very good suggestion.

But correct me if I'm wrong, I only see one person currently experiencing proximity sensor ish.
actually it was a general complaint last 2 months, I also experienced the same thing but mine stopped
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toideve(m): 2:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Hello guys, pls i want to ask, does Glo 4G work on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7? If yes, how do i go about it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 2:46am On Aug 03, 2019
toideve:
Hello guys, pls i want to ask, does Glo 4G work on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7? If yes, how do i go about it?

why is it hard for people to just take some time n read previous pages of this thread?
the answer to this Glo question has been answer more than 20 times already.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 3:39am On Aug 03, 2019
Mfunkynation:

why is it hard for people to just take some time n read previous pages of this thread?
20 na understatement sef

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eezor: 5:07am On Aug 03, 2019
Hello house, is there a repair centres for xiaomi phone in Phc? Like changing some faulty parts or accessories
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Oliveronline: 5:10am On Aug 03, 2019
eezor:
Hello house, is there a repair centres for xiaomi phone in Phc? Like changing some faulty parts or accessories
08166948582 thats their service center number.
call them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 5:13am On Aug 03, 2019
MrGokay:

I sent you a mail sir.

I don't have it anymore
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by eezor: 5:17am On Aug 03, 2019
Oliveronline:

08166948582 thats their service center number.
call them.
Thanks sir
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 5:39am On Aug 03, 2019
Mfunkynation:

Search function sucks, that's why

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 6:01am On Aug 03, 2019
Oliveronline:
thats ur solution

Wetin I don plan buy for 50k for the guy hand. Since e said na shit
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 6:13am On Aug 03, 2019
abdsamad:

Search function sucks, that's why
Most likely it's your search parameters that suck....no offense

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 6:34am On Aug 03, 2019
Biafrareform:
Xiaomi has a service centre in Portharcourt.

They confirmed that to me on their official Facebook page .

So na u be this Stephen grin lipsrsealed
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by BoboKush(m): 6:49am On Aug 03, 2019
eby001:
the only issue I have with the smart watch is the band itself. I have a bad experience with another fitness watch with this kind of design. I lost the main watch with the band still on my hand.

grin grin grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 03, 2019
Tiger2020:
you know nothing about phone,xiaomi is one of the best phones in the world,you inflicted the problem yourself and you are here to blame people,no one forced you to buy the phone,soon you will beg to buy xiaomi phones and you wouldn't see.if you want to sell it for 20k am interested
go and give jumia your 20k they will give you the phone.. come here and be spitting out trash.. Nigerians and negativity.. if you could see my negative comment.. you didn't see the positive one where i apologized abi.. if you have nothing reasonable to say.. dont ever mention me again in yoir senseless comments as i didn't call you... you will hide behind a button and wanna steal abi.. cos RN7 is 20k.. Mr-i-have-money.. even an iphone5s you won't see with that price...anyway since you wanna buy.. pls bring your 65k cash. Mtcheww rubbish
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2019
Lexusgs430:

All of you complaining about non - functioning proximity sensors.......

Take off your screen protectors and test proximity sensors......
tnks i will brother.. i appreciate.. you re really smart
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Sammiel: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2019
parksg:
How does my battery fair? Phone was on airplane mode for 38hrs + and was at 92% now 73%, lost about 20% to idleness.
What's the name of your font?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 03, 2019
nlandgrandfada:

Did you reboot your phone? And still not working?
yes i have done so..i feel its my screen guard..i will know later wen i remove it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2019
Pascalville:

I told you exactly that yesterday didn't I?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 7:02am On Aug 03, 2019
Pascalville:

Is the proximity sensor now working well? If yes, the version you bought was probably too thick.......

Are you still willing to sell it....... grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 03, 2019
genius43:

I told you exactly that yesterday didn't I?
yes..and i appreciate your help..God bless..it was the screen guard all this while
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Is the proximity sensor now working well? If yes, the version you bought was probably too thick.......

Are you still willing to sell it....... grin
yea it is.. tnks..now my question is..if the screen guard blocks this proximity sensor.. then what kind of screen guard can someone buy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 7:08am On Aug 03, 2019
Pascalville:
yea it is.. tnks..now my question is..if the screen guard blocks this proximity sensor.. then what kind of screen guard can someone buy

Ask those using the same device & using tempered glass(non - interfering) ... The brand and model they have.......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2019
Pascalville:

Such as shame. This had the potential to be a super controversial issue for the weekend.

Resolved too soon

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2019
Pascalville:
yes..and i appreciate your help..God bless..it was the screen guard all this while

Get an 11D RN7 glass from Macbeyland or Ifedith at least a Samsung A20 glass
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 7:16am On Aug 03, 2019
Pascalville:
Infinix S4 and Galaxy A50. Genius43 mentioned A20 too or contact anonymousey for RN7 screen guard.

If you'd checked Xiaomi compilation post, you'd have seen the list of compatible screen guards for your device and many other tips

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2019
Why is Xiaomi tight lipped about MIUI 11?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrGokay(m): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2019
olayinkajnr:

I don't have it anymore

Ok bless up
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2019
jboixxx:

Most likely it's your search parameters that sucks....no offense

Ummmm.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2019
jinbility:
for ppl in anambra xiaomi is now in onitsha, near emeka offor plaza. glacio plaza near uba/zenith bank.
phones in stock now (redmi note 7, xiaomi mi 8 lite, mi A2 n mi 9t)
Thanks bro for the info

(1) (2) (3) ... (5652) (5653) (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.