Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9318498 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) (5659) (5660) ... (9323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2019
Lexusgs430:

The cost of shipping & customs duty, would simply be prohibitive.........

Get the pictures and hunt down carpenter wey sabi work wella............ cheesy

Thanks that was my main consign , Not sure our local can make it. i will be forced to buy from those showroom then.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2019
tritritri:

Thanks that was my main consign , Not sure our local can make it. i will be forced to buy from those showroom then.

The one wey dey Aliexpress, nah make then make am nah........ Look for a carpenter with proper working tools + experience......

Send picture, let's see.....

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Where can I get redmi 7 in Port Harcourt? 3GB/32GB version.. And price?

Check Pointek
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by bola4dprec(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2019
Biafrareform:
This phone dey sell like mad ohhh.

Bless the day I bought this phone
pls how much is the phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2019
Lexusgs430:

The one wey dey Aliexpress, nah make then make am nah........ Look for a carpenter with proper working tools + experience......

Send picture, let's see.....

I knw but what i want isn't made in nigeria. either china or turkey, here is a link below i saw on jiji, Dont wanna post picture to derail these thread. seems nairaland boot blocked d website
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by oselin: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2019
Please help, am unable to download app from play store on my Redmi 7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2019
tritritri:

I knw but what i want isn't made in nigeria. either china or turkey, here is a link below i saw on jiji, Dont wanna post picture to derail these thread.

https:///lekki-phase-1/furniture/best-quality-six-seater-royal-marble-dining-table-yWQ3fe2CZs5ZGshb1bXs0HF6.html?lid=-9Fb2BmzVBKwTxGE&cur_pos=5&pos=5&ads_count=1072&ads_per_page=32&page=5

https:///lekki/furniture/new-6-seater-royal-marble-dining-table-set-k2yuMvZzDQb76pspQRXGpeN7.html?lid=SGHjtHT9dXJsHyQ_&cur_pos=15&pos=15&ads_count=24&ads_per_page=24&page=1

Links no open..... Xiaomites only banned advertisements of xiaomi devices and marketing posts... They did not include furniture and their blood don dey cool small small............
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2019
oselin:
Please help, am unable to download app from play store on my Redmi 7

Allow GSM connection and not only WiFi........

1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Links no open..... Xiaomites only banned advertisements of xiaomi devices and marketing posts... They did not include furniture and their blood don dey cool small small............

similar one below.

https://www. jumia.com. ng/heartwood-creek-dining-table-set-36673724.html

Can you share me the importation thread , i think dere's a purpular guy helping people place order from china ?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gsparks01(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2019
@fibonacci2526
You used Redmi 6 before, would you recommend it to someone above the old Galaxy s5? How's the battery, camera?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2019
tritritri:

similar one below.

https://www. jumia.com. ng/heartwood-creek-dining-table-set-36673724.html

Can you share me the importation thread , i think dere's a purpular guy helping people place order from china ?

Link still not opening, but I googled the type of table..... Perfectly doable..... Nah your money go kill am..... cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Link still not opening, but I googled the type of table..... Perfectly doable..... Nah your money go kill am..... cheesy

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kurupt01: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:

Ordered from AliExpress, got it 11k+ cause i added protective film to my order.
And it's chinese version but once you pair it with your device, the language changes to English, if you don't like that, you can get the global version for a few more bucks.
Lastly, it took 7 days to arrive counting from the day i placed the order.
If I may add, I was expecting to pay N200 as usual at the post office but they didn't collect shi shi from me.

Please which store delivered so fast? Link please
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2019
tritritri:

I knw but what i want isn't made in nigeria. either china or turkey, here is a link below i saw on jiji, Dont wanna post picture to derail these thread. seems nairaland boot blocked d website
Abeg post pictures jare, who knows maybe I fit make am grin.

Modified : I nr actually see wetin make our guys here nr fit do this na.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2019
gsparks01:
@fibonacci2526
You used Redmi 6 before, would you recommend it to someone above the old Galaxy s5? How's the battery, camera?

I would wager the camera of the s5 will be far better than that on the redmi 6,it's an old flagship after all. I can't say about battery but I know the battery life of the redmi 6 is really good for a 3000mah.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gsparks01(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I would wager the camera of the s5 will be far better than that on the redmi 6,it's an old flagship after all. I can't say about battery but I know the battery life of the redmi 6 is really good for a 3000mah.
Thanks.. now I'm in a fix.. He said he's still going to get a better phone in the future but needs something durable for now, so I brought up the Redmi 6 as alternative based on his 30-35k budget.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by busuyi44: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2019
Y does it take 4ver for Xiaomi phones to deliver SMS or sometimes unsend?
Gptech
GrandMufti
Fibonacci2526
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 11:16am On Aug 03, 2019
busuyi44:
Y does it take 4ver for Xiaomi phones to deliver SMS or sometimes unsend?
Gptech
GrandMufti
Fibonacci2526

Which forever are you talking about?. Better say its your network or your own fone in particular. My own
Xiaomi Redmi delivers SMS immediately and i get notified it has been received.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2019
genius43:

Google Chrome don't support scroll screenshot, Not RN7. Try it with Ucbrowser, twitter and some other apps.

I cant find scroll screenshot on Redmi 7. Is it not supported?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2019
olayinkajnr:

For here, come sun, come rain, we no dey see single signal at all.

Surprisingly, whenever I complain, they don't seem to believe that their network is bad. Then think say na only me. For my area, nobody dey use Glo.
Hehehe! 9ja for you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2019
Pascalville:
go and give jumia your 20k they will give you the phone.. come here and be spitting out trash.. Nigerians and negativity.. if you could see my negative comment.. you didn't see the positive one where i apologized abi.. if you have nothing reasonable to say.. dont ever mention me again in yoir senseless comments as i didn't call you... you will hide behind a button and wanna steal abi.. cos RN7 is 20k.. Mr-i-have-money.. even an iphone5s you won't see with that price...anyway since you wanna buy.. pls bring your 65k cash. Mtcheww rubbish
this one pain you well but when you were insulting everybody it wasn't offensive to you,you needed to sell the phone asap because its faulty according to you and you so much hate it,so i gave you a way out from the misery the phone and we that convinced you put you through,no one is talking about who has money or not,besides i saw the post right before i saw your apologies,am sorry for that .just know it has nothing to do with xiaomi or Samsung ,every company has its fault ,remember when Samsung produced s8 that was burning people up and down.so its not about new or China company.thank God it was just a minor issue of screen protector,Glad you have found solution

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2019
madgoat:

I cant find scroll screenshot on Redmi 7. Is it not supported?

It is. Take a screenshot, while it is still hanging at the top right corner, click it look down you will see scroll click and the scroll will begin, click done when you are satisfied.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:33am On Aug 03, 2019
Meagainstenemy:

Thanks bro for taking your time to explain... I wanted to buy it from the touts but the least price i am seeing is 14k, that is too much for me and i was thinking it could take over 3weeks before it arrives Nigeria if i ordered from ali, now i know better... Can i quote you when i am ready to order because it is my first time. Thanks.
The least price you're seeing is 14k because the touts are selling the global version which is invariably same price on AliExpress.
Mine is cheap because chinese version is cheaper, so it depends on the one you want to buy
Yes, you can quote me
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2019
gsparks01:

Thanks.. now I'm in a fix.. He said he's still going to get a better phone in the future but needs something durable for now, so I brought up the Redmi 6 as alternative based on his 30-35k budget.

Since his budget is upto 35k, go for the Redmi 7a. 2/32Gb and it comes with a 4000mah battery. Good processor and a good camera for its price range. Someone posted a camera sample of it some days back.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2019
Kurupt01:

Please which store delivered so fast? Link please

GNW 's Store
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/dXXhvdm
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2019
Tiger2020:
this one pain you well but when you were insulting everybody it wasn't offensive to you,you needed to sell the phone asap because its faulty according to you and you so much hate it,so i gave you a way out from the misery the phone and we that convinced you put you through,no one is talking about who has money or not,besides i saw the post right before i saw your apologies,am sorry for that .just know it has nothing to do with xiaomi or Samsung ,every company has its fault ,remember when Samsung produced s8 that was burning people up and down.so its not about new or China company.thank God it was just a minor issue of screen protector,Glad you have found solution
Tnks Brother.. sorry for my comment i apologize. One love

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2019
genius43:

It is. Take a screenshot, while it is still hanging at the top right corner, click it look down you will see scroll click and the scroll will begin, click done when you are satisfied.
Thanks bro.
Seen and done!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gsparks01(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
genius43:

Since his budget is upto 35k, go for the Redmi 7a. 2/32Gb and it comes with a 4000mah battery. Good processor and a good camera for its price range. Someone posted a camera sample of it some days back.
That'll have been perfect but he wants fp too lol

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kurupt01: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=OHIsIManuEL post=80895740]

GNW 's Store
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/dXXhvdm

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
Messymelly1:

I remembered vividly before I left I never liked you
lmao nobody likes you fam

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
Abeg.. Btw this two, which one dey advisable to use

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ziyech(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
genius43:
Why is Xiaomi tight lipped about MIUI 11?

I think MIUI 11 will be based on Android Q.. so till then

(1) (2) (3) ... (5654) (5655) (5656) (5657) (5658) (5659) (5660) ... (9323) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: callydon(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.