Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5661) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9353606 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) ... (9324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Seyilome:
Just got this Redmi 7 today in Osogbo,I was just passing by then I saw Xiaomi Redmi banner, so I just enter in and got this 3g/ 32gb ,though I have used Redmi note 7 . Xiaomi really tried for this Redmi 7,I cannot differentiate the screen resolution of note 7 and Redmi 7.

Welcome to the club of R7. grin We are unique and even the RN7 peeps be hating on us grin

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by madgoat(m): 12:02am On Aug 04, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
Redmi 7 gcam night mode
You guys look like Somali refugees angry

15 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2019
Jake420:

Thanks a lot the rog 2 is better but bs2 offers best specs for that price 12gb ram for 430?
Isn't k20 pro 8,256 that same price?
Phone is an absolute beast
The ROG phone is a better phone no doubts 120Hz display. But pricing Xiaomi got it right with the BS2 pro. And the BS2 Pro is running near stock android.
They only released 12Gb ram models for the BS2 pro. Though they are adding a 512Gb ROM variant soon.

Yea the K20 8/256G is around that price point.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
Redmi 7 gcam night mode

Night Sight you mean?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:11am On Aug 04, 2019
Meagainstenemy:

It is my first time ordering on Ali.The estimated delivery time is 20-35 days according to what i saw.I have registered, picked colour and the likes...I am stuck here,apart from the name and number i don't know what to fill. I live in Abeokuta.

Thanks.
you'll have to use Google to get your zip code
You should be able to fill the rest though
i sent you a mail, reply
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:15am On Aug 04, 2019
genius43:

Night Sight you mean?
yea grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:17am On Aug 04, 2019
madgoat:

thank God am not in the pix cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by omoadeleye(m): 12:28am On Aug 04, 2019
I wish Xiaomi can just release an update for redmi 7 on time cause my apps do force close when am using them, and my Gcam is now misbehaving these days, in which to take a portrait camera will always stuck at loading then force close... But not that my other apps do force close consequently but just rarely

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by IKON360(m): 12:34am On Aug 04, 2019
omoadeleye:
I wish Xiaomi can just release an update for redmi 7 on time cause my apps do force close when am using them, and my Gcam is now misbehaving these days, in which to take a portrait camera will always stuck at loading then force close... But not that my other apps do force close consequently but just rarely
update those apps through playstore, the crashing will stop.
And look for more gcam ports for your phone, you will find one that doesn't crash
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 12:46am On Aug 04, 2019
olak4gold:
I hope and pray Xiaomi will include "enter password" before switching off the phone in a lock screen mode in the next update Miui 11. It'll save many from pickpockets and theft especially if the phone is connected to a band.
Cc Gptech, Fibonacci2526, Genius43 and all Xiaomites.

What me I want is for someone to enter password before sim tray go comot so thief cannot change the sim card grin

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Damritoh(m): 12:58am On Aug 04, 2019
Seyilome:
Just got this Redmi 7 today in Osogbo,I was just passing by then I saw Xiaomi Redmi banner, so I just enter in and got this 3g/ 32gb ,though I have used Redmi note 7 . Xiaomi really tried for this Redmi 7,I cannot differentiate the screen resolution of note 7 and Redmi 7.

Beside Ijesha Ni Eree Right??
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 1:08am On Aug 04, 2019
madgoat:

I saw this too
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 1:12am On Aug 04, 2019
Damritoh:

Beside Ijesha Ni Eree Right??
Yes,Divine hope.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 1:13am On Aug 04, 2019
madgoat:

Welcome to the club of R7. grin We are unique and even the RN7 peeps be hating on us grin
Thanks Baba.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 1:16am On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=okooloyun1 post=80914334]How much did you buy it?[/quote
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 1:17am On Aug 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Seyilome(m): 1:17am On Aug 04, 2019
Gptech:

U nr even wait sef, u don rush Redmi 7 sharp sharp, congrats bro grin.
Baba,I too trust Xiaomi,my mind no carry Lenovo .
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deewon56: 1:29am On Aug 04, 2019
Omo this hype for this Xiaomi device worth it, got one redminote7 I don't regret using it just like my iphonexs so sweet , pls any way I can make the battery of the phone last it seems it decreasing so much while using any help boss in the house

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Messymelly1: 2:23am On Aug 04, 2019
My phone is downloading update for the first time ..... grin will.my files be loss and I hope my phone won't crash Gtech answer
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:11am On Aug 04, 2019
Messymelly1:
My phone is downloading update for the first time ..... grin will.my files be loss and I hope my phone won't crash Gtech answer
OTA won't delete your files and you shouldn't experience crash if your bootloader is still locked (unblocked bootloader ≠ crash but it contributes if wrongly done).
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:13am On Aug 04, 2019
deewon56:
Omo this hype for this Xiaomi device worth it, got one redminote7 I don't regret using it just like my iphonexs so sweet , pls any way I can make the battery of the phone last it seems it decreasing so much while using any help boss in the house
.Search for scanning under Settings Menu and disable WiFi and Bluetooth scanning. Start from there
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kaydeexotic(m): 4:47am On Aug 04, 2019
madgoat:

Please do you have an idea if they repair xiaomi phones as well so I can go there to fix my RN7 screen cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 04, 2019
genius43:

Is it the J4 core that came with the same processor with the Redmi Go abi which one?

Redmi 6, Redmi 7A are better phones by far.

Improve your knowledge of phones, don't follow brand names blindly.

I assure you that the face value of that J4 core will be more than that of the Redmi 6

No offense intended, just stating fact
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by deewon56: 5:21am On Aug 04, 2019
jboixxx:

.Search for scanning under Settings Menu and disable WiFi and Bluetooth scanning. Start from there
Thanks I have done that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 04, 2019
Gptech:

Its not even a good alternative, even the J6 sef can 'hang' clothes pass woman sef grin.

Lol sir l, i really dont fancy fairly used phones. In my opinion its better to buy a good brand new phone from a well recognized brand than to buy fairly used.

Pertaining to the issue of hanging i really dont know about J6 but my J4 never once hung. Except i see evidence satisfactory, i cant concure. Nevertheless its a good buy

NB: i just suggested a device, it is left to the person to make his choice. As all other devices tend to have one bad quality when suggested on this thread.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:31am On Aug 04, 2019
KngGezy:

Lol sir l, i really dont fancy fairly used phones. In my opinion its better to buy a good brand new phone from a well recognized brand than to buy fairly used.

Pertaining to the issue of hanging i really dont know about J6 but my J4 never once hung. Except i see evidence satisfactory, i cant concure. Nevertheless its a good buy

NB: i just suggested a device, it is left to the person to make his choice. As all other devices tend to have one bad quality when suggested on this thread.
Other brands have been suggested and recommended severally over Xiaomi on this same thread!

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Kontrolla,
Go to Xiaomi thread store for ads, please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:40am On Aug 04, 2019
KngGezy:

I assure you that the face value of that J4 core will be more than that of the Redmi 6

No offense intended, just stating fact

I have handled both devices and the Redmi 6 is better than the J4 core.

Even the Redmi Go with the same processor and ram runs more smoothly than the J4 core.

Who still buys tech devices based on face value? Before you argue I have used several Samsung devices from the S4 up.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by optimised: 5:57am On Aug 04, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by adamix(m): 6:35am On Aug 04, 2019
Anyone here returned an item to chiina can share some insight on cost and speed of delivery?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5658) (5659) (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) ... (9324) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.