Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5718) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9222496 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5715) (5716) (5717) (5718) (5719) (5720) (5721) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 10:45am On Aug 14, 2019
opegbola:
Is it only me or does the RN7 have really bad ram management
I mean like really really bad (sometimes i feel like am using a 1gb ram phone)
Even my 2gb ram infinix hot note dos beta dan dis and i multitask a lot(e.g i swap from asphalt 8 to mc5 and youtube without any issue but i cnt even use browser nd mario run without reloading pages after each switch)
wetin musa no go see for gate... NLand people una too much, u dey multitask seamlessly on a 2gb ram with asphalt 8,mc 5 and youtube.. Haba!!!!
No need to dey exaggerate stuff in order to nail ya points na

I respect una ooo

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2019
Ontop this ma 4gb ram phone running stock based custom rom, if pubg, opera mini, chrome, whatsapp n telegram are opened and i minimised pubg for upto 30 mins, it will restart.. Make person come talk say e dey multitask seamlessly with a 2gb ram phone with as8, mc5 n youtube... Kilode!!!

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by yak(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2019
Ppl will just come with this attitude that is very annoying. Nobody here gets paid by Xiaomi for anything. If u buy any phone, including Apple iPhones and Samsung, u are bound to have glitches, it also behoves on u to seek out solutions after all our age is blessed with Google and YouTube.
This is my first time using Xiaomi product. Before buying, I took out months to watch tons of reviews. I had the choice BW Sammy A30 or RN7. I chose redmi cos I wanted to test something new.

For Ur info, Xiaomi have an official fan page with staff who are paid to answer questions. Check FB for that.

17 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2019
gidieberry:
Ontop this ma 4gb ram phone running stock based custom rom, if pubg, opera mini, chrome, whatsapp n telegram are opened and i minimised pubg for upto 30 mins, it will restart.. Make person come talk say e dey multitask seamlessly with a 2gb ram phone with as8, mc5 n youtube... Kilode!!!

People don't seem to know the differences between bad Ram management and aggressive Ram management.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Landforce1: 10:53am On Aug 14, 2019
yak:
Ppl will just come with this attitude that is very annoying. Nobody here gets paid by Xiaomi for anything. If u buy any phone, including Apple iPhones and Samsung, u are bound to have glitches, it also behoves on u to seek out solutions after all our age is blessed with Google and YouTube.
This is my first time using Xiaomi product. Before buying, I took out months to watch tons of reviews. I had the choice BW Sammy A30 or RN7. I chose redmi cos I wanted to test something new.

For Ur info, Xiaomi have an official fan page with staff who are paid to answer questions. Check FB for that.

Point on.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2019
genius43:

People don't seem to know the differences between bad Ram management and aggressive Ram management.
on a norm i no too dey comment on top stuff like this, but, that claim was too farfetched... Haba

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2019
genius43:

miui ram management truly aggressive but not as bad as that...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 10:59am On Aug 14, 2019
Laughing..

Why would you lie to defend an obvious lie..

Xiaomi and infinix fans xef..

Am a fan of good phone..

That's all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ebubemg(m): 11:14am On Aug 14, 2019
opegbola:
Is it only me or does the RN7 have really bad ram management
I mean like really really bad (sometimes i feel like am using a 1gb ram phone)
Even my 2gb ram infinix hot note dos beta dan dis and i multitask a lot(e.g i swap from asphalt 8 to mc5 and youtube without any issue but i cnt even use browser nd mario run without reloading pages after each switch)
it's normal with miui, the ram management is poor
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:14am On Aug 14, 2019
gidieberry:
miui ram management truly aggressive but not as bad as that...

True.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 14, 2019
genius43:

It might even be poor network dealing with him, like Glo have been dealing with my battery the past few days

so true... Glo drinks battery like .... despite having full bar on Glo my phone will be little warm .... Airtel mobile with small bar my phone will cool ......
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:15am On Aug 14, 2019
Landforce1:

Point on.

Longest time. How is your Note 6 pro abi you have dumped it?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2019
samyd1:

so true... Glo drinks battery like .... despite having full bar on Glo my phone will be little warm .... Airtel mobile with small bar my phone will cool ......

Imagine having full bars on 3G and you are still getting errors while loading Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2019
genius43:

Imagine having full bars on 3G and you are still getting errors while loading Nairaland.

Na so if not for cheaper data price nobody will buy there SIM

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2019
samyd1:

Na so if not for cheaper data price nobody will buy there SIM

Airtel is extremely fast in my location, I use it for binge plan and night plans mostly because if I decide to do my main data plan on it, it won't last. Glo's bad network help me to drop my phone most times

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DateMynd44(m): 11:31am On Aug 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:
I don't like Xiaomi theme...
1. No listing of apps from a to z 2. No app freezer ..
what's the essence of app freezer?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 11:33am On Aug 14, 2019
madgoat:

Plz can i get the link you bought yours from?

Here you go. I must say in all my years of shopping on AliExpress no seller has shipped out as fast as this.

NGN 9,353.62 10%OFF | Original Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Smart Bluetooth 5.0 Wristband Fitness Bracelet AMOLED Color Touch Screen Music AI Heart Rate
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/Eb9ErNO
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by MrGokay(m): 11:38am On Aug 14, 2019
yak:

Very well said
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kudunku: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2019
yak:

All this Xiaomi fan-rats will go around on nairaland advicing people to dump infinix and Tecno for a Xiaomi device and when they take the advice and actually buy the phone and encounter problems it will now be a bad thing to complain about it here

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kudunku: 11:39am On Aug 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Laughing..

Why would you lie to defend an obvious lie..

Xiaomi and infinix fans xef..

Am a fan of good phone..

That's all

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 11:42am On Aug 14, 2019
Kudunku:

All this Xiaomi fan-rats will go around on nairaland advicing people to dump infinix and Tecno for a Xiaomi device and when they take the advice and actually buy the phone and encounter problems it will now be a bad thing to complain about it here
Dem carry gun for your head to buy Xiaomi?! Iranu pọ ni street yi

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 11:42am On Aug 14, 2019
jboixxx:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2019
jboixxx:

Very good question
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 11:44am On Aug 14, 2019
DateMynd44:
what's the essence of app freezer?

Save battery and make phone faster
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Kudunku: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2019
jboixxx:

I'm only talking about people who have a problem with users complaining here about the issues they're having with their phones that's all
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by DateMynd44(m): 11:49am On Aug 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Save battery and make phone faster
so it's cool to freeze apps that mostly consumes my ram and memory
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 11:56am On Aug 14, 2019
DateMynd44:
so it's cool to freeze apps that mostly consumes my ram and memory

Apps you are not using..
Perhaps apps you might not touch for days..

Doesn't work for system apps though
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2019
Kudunku:

I'm only talking about people who have a problem with users complaining here about the issues they're having with their phones that's all
Are you those people?
what's is your business self?
you don't even use the brand..
this is not Xiaomi solution page
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
jboixxx:

Na so cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
Ebubemg:
it's normal with miui, the ram management is poor

This notion was just corrected a few posts back

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
gidieberry:
wetin musa no go see for gate... NLand people una too much, u dey multitask seamlessly on a 2gb ram with asphalt 8,mc 5 and youtube.. Haba!!!!
No need to dey exaggerate stuff in order to nail ya points na

I respect una ooo

Massive respect grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
eleojo23:

@the bold

As if this is the official Xiaomi complaint webpage.undecided

Everyone rendering assistance here does so from their experience and benevolence. Nobody is obliged to address any complain here.

You don talk my mind �

(1) (2) (3) ... (5715) (5716) (5717) (5718) (5719) (5720) (5721) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SyncForth and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.