Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9198513 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5718) (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) ... (9317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by okikiosibodu(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2019
gidieberry:
Ontop this ma 4gb ram phone running stock based custom rom, if pubg, opera mini, chrome, whatsapp n telegram are opened and i minimised pubg for upto 30 mins, it will restart.. Make person come talk say e dey multitask seamlessly with a 2gb ram phone with as8, mc5 n youtube... Kilode!!!
Oga mi sir. My two hands in the air, how you dey?
My love for "our" RN7 keeps on waxing stronger by the day. It's beauty is highly seductive, and the battery is now picking up real good. I have no regret opting in for it. I so much love the phone.
God bless you.
God bless Jboixxx,
God bless Genius43 (he has been a blessing here, and several others for their selfless services)
God bless Xiaomi

9 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Just2endowed2(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2019
WomanWrappa:
Please I need a very good power bank within the range of 5-10k....
As in strong and fast charging.

Thanks for quoting me above. Yes you can contact me for your powerbank
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WomanWrappa(m): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
jboixxx:

Go to Xiaomi thread store and see quotations of Macbeyland and ifedith

Link, please.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
okikiosibodu:

My love for "our" RN7 keeps on waxing stronger by the day. It's beauty is highly seductive, and the battery is now picking up real good. I have no regret opting in for it. I so much love the phone.
God bless you.
God bless Jboix_xx,
God bless Xiaomi
.Hehehe! You ehn!! I hope I no put gun for your head before you pay for that RN7?! grin Na RN9 me wan buy o.... Gptech go change too at that time.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
WomanWrappa:

Link, please.
You've quoted him on the right thread already. Or WhatsApp him on 0806 290_7289 for prompt response.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 4:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
okikiosibodu:

OK. Noted. Do you enjoy the scenery of the arriving and departing aircrafts? I Which to have the experience

Yes of course. Beautiful. And we have the opportunity of going into the college once in a while to see things for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Daewoods(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
Daewoods:
I think something is seriously gone wrong with orders of 1st - 3rd August, because I've 3 items of 1st, 3rd, 3rd and no update yet on any of the three items arriving Nigeria, please who can kindly assist us to find out what's happening?

cc j.boixxx, no.obody, genius43, gidie.berry, lavender.jade, Teed.eechian

How are we to find out what is happening?

If they don't arrive apply for dispute and request a refund.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teedeechian(m): 4:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
Daewoods:
I think something is seriously gone wrong with orders of 1st - 3rd August, because I've 3 items of 1st, 3rd, 3rd and no update yet on any of the three items arriving Nigeria, please who can kindly assist us to find out what's happening?

cc jboixxx, noobody, genius43, gidieberry, lavenderjade, Teedeechian

The plane iyaf crash.
lol....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dcolumbus001: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
genius43:

Ok. Have you tweaked device in anyway?
note at all bro... Though I often noticed some lags

But this last one gave me great worry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by gidieberry(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
okikiosibodu:

God bless you.
God bless Jboixxx,
God bless Genius43 (he has been a blessing here, and several others for their selfless services)
God bless Xiaomi
told ya that allow d battery to undergo complete recharge n discharge cycle for 2-3 days... It's nirmal for a new fone not to unleash its battery prowess immediately after Unboxing cum usage
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
dcolumbus001:
note at all bro... Though I often noticed some lags

But this last one gave me great worry

Let's wait for opinion of others sha. When did you do a system update last?

You and the other person on the tweaking thread are complaining of almost the same thing and you are both on EEA ROM, I think there is a bug on that ROM and you should find a way to switch to the main Global ROM.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WomanWrappa(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
jboixxx:

You've quoted him on the right thread already. Or WhatsApp him on 0806 290_7289 for prompt response.

Thanks...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
Daewoods:

cc jboix.xx, noo.body, geniu.s43, gidieb.erry, lavender.jade, Teedeec.hian

Singapore post have started their annual rubbish. Problem is from them.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
Mfunkynation:
chai...... Owo Uyo... asuk adia
ABI Na. Na School Carry Me Come SHA. Place Dey Dry Die.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 4:28pm On Aug 14, 2019
genius43:

It might even be poor network dealing with him, like Glo have been dealing with my battery the past few days
sure! At times it affect battery life because of no steady network reception

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dcolumbus001: 4:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
genius43:

Let's wait for opinion of others sha. When did you do a system update last?

You and the other person on the tweaking thread are complaining of almost the same thing and you are both on EEA ROM, I think there is a bug on that ROM and you should find a way to switch to the main Global ROM.
I updated it weeks ago, I wait a little if the issue reoccurs then I will switch to the global rom
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
Just In A Week. This Is The Fastest I've Ever Seen. Shocked. Chai, My Haylou Gt1 Is Coming. cheesy. Don't Blame Me For Being Too Happy. Na My Life Savings I Take Use Buy Am.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rockguy(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
genius43:

Did you download it from playstore?
yes bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
rockguy:
yes bro

That is strange.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
UzuNagato:
please my note 7 doesn't show 4G or LTE just H+ and it's the Global version 4GB/128GB how would I go about it
this is network issue,sometimes it happens with my airtel line
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by picker(f): 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Laughing
babaheekmat ẹ̀ku ọjọ mẹta!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 5:08pm On Aug 14, 2019
picker:
babaheekmat ẹ̀ku ọjọ mẹta!

My guy.. how far
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Babaheekmat: 5:09pm On Aug 14, 2019
Israellionel:
Just In A Week.
This Is The Fastest I've Ever Seen.
Shocked.
Chai,
My Haylou Gt1 Is Coming.
cheesy.
Don't Blame Me For Being Too Happy.
Na My Life Savings I Take Use Buy Am.

Haylou gt1

Wetin be that
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
Daewoods:

cc jboi_xxx, noob.ody, geni.us43, gidiebe.rry, lavende.rjade, Teedee.chian
I don't disturb myself o. Whenever there's any update, will get mail notification. Things like this should be expected once in awhile.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Anopheles: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
macbeyland:
Currently testing the QCY T1 pro.

My first impression of of it is...... Wow!.

The way it sits in the ear, you would like it if you are a bass freak. If you're not a bass freak, you might find the bass dangerous to your ears.

One thing I quickly noticed is that the touch control is more responsive than the MI airdots, though it doesn't make any sound when touched unlike the mi airdots which gives a beep to indicate that it's been touched.

How does it compare to Mi Airdots (not Redmi)?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lelepeautos(m): 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
I've two Redmi note 7 Leather pouch for sale at #2,000 each (Brown and Black)
#Abuja
Pls contact me; +2348100018739

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2019
gidieberry:
make i burst ya bubble, 4 orders, 2 were dispatched 31/07 and the other 01/08 and 03/08...c dem 31/07 gang

Dos despatched 1st and 3rd august.. Dem nor wan gree clear dem
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rockguy(m): 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2019
genius43:

That is strange.
I'm kinda fed up of it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ziyech(m): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
SOT RN7

Heavy browsing (streaming + Twitter, telegram & WhatsApp), & music play..

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
jboixxx:

You de enjoy o. Before they deploy their 4G, I do get 2.0MB/s at night and about 500kb/s daytime but since 4G is live, max is 2.7MB/s at night o and if you change to H+, na connection failure.

grin grin
Chei
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
Kudunku:

I'm only talking about people who have a problem with users complaining here about the issues they're having with their phones that's all
And this gives you the right to insult people, abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5718) (5719) (5720) (5721) (5722) (5723) (5724) ... (9317) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.