Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9163680 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5745) (5746) (5747) (5748) (5749) (5750) (5751) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sassyangel1(f): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
Please house, I would like to know how to activate 4G on my redmi6a without going to any network offices. Thanks in advance.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
sassyangel1:
Please house, I would like to know how to activate 4G on my redmi6a without going to any network offices. Thanks in advance.

By buying an entirely new sim
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
genius43:
Fibonacci2526 it is the Redmi 8a that comes with SD439 but with a bigger screen and dual cameras.

Interesting,seems they are doing away with small sized phones undecided
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

It seems so.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sassyangel1(f): 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
GrandMufti:

By buying an entirely new sim

K, thk u so much for ur response.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Smh, some ppl still dey stuck with the Mi 5 form factor.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Larenzy: 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
genius43:

GCam for which phone. Always specify your phone model. There are a lot of different device users on this thread.
RN7
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 2kurupt(m): 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
lavenderjade:

Cleared fire.. Its still like that.. And na phone o.. Ds ppl mad sha

Even my 3rd despatched dem nor boda near am

Check again, mine too that was dispatched on the 1st is finally in the country and had its status updated today.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by HolyTitus(m): 12:14am On Aug 20, 2019
I can't send texts on my Redmi 7 - the issue started last night. I've checked the message centre number and it's related, I don't know what could be the cause. Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:31am On Aug 20, 2019
fibonacci2526:

At least, they should've given us a 5.??"
device
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joezik(m): 1:32am On Aug 20, 2019
HolyTitus:
I can't send texts on my Redmi 7 - the issue started last night. I've checked the message centre number and it's related, I don't know what could be the cause. Thanks

Did you try another sim / network
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:33am On Aug 20, 2019
HolyTitus:
Netw. MTN did same to me 2 weeks ago. Had them called severally.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 2:37am On Aug 20, 2019
acekid109:
what's your location? The only way to get the phone back is the testpoint method and you need to open the back of your phone. I'm guessing your phone is china version and you changing to global rom. You'll also require an Authenticated account for EDL Flashing (this costs money, around 5k or so depending on who has the account)
One of my customers has the same problem for redmi note 5.
Pls give update if you have someone with account authorization.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 2:39am On Aug 20, 2019
fantilopezzy:
name and how much?

QCY T1 pro cost 9k now but price will be going up soon cos price has increased from supplier side.

Those who have used the QCY T1 pro will confirm that it's a great earbuds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 2:42am On Aug 20, 2019
fantilopezzy:
pls those the xiaomi 2c powerbank supports quick charge up to 27watt?
and how many hours can i charge the power bank from zero to full
i have tried to search for this info but no avail
pls help
It supports quick charge up to 18 watt and can be fully charged between 4-5 hours using 18w charger.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 2:42am On Aug 20, 2019
DExponential:
Second power bank and charger gotten from Macbeyland. Thanks for the quick delivery.
Thanks for the patronage Sir. Nice doing business with you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 2:46am On Aug 20, 2019
fantilopezzy:
this or redmi airdot which has better bass, loudness in fact over sound quality
If it's bass you are looking for, go for the QCY T1 PRO.

Both have their advantages and disadvantages

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 2:46am On Aug 20, 2019
2kurupt:

Try Live Net tv

Thanks Sir. Already installed.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 2:47am On Aug 20, 2019
Meagainstenemy:
I got the Redmi Note 7, 20k mah power bank and floveme charger(including freebies) from Macbeyland, see as everything full ground... The words coming out from people who have been seeing it with me is ''This phone is sleek and beautiful'' They don't even know that the phone is a machine apart from it beauty.

I have been following the thread for over a year, thanks to everyone who has been contributing to it progress... @genius43 don't stress yourself, i have turned off the things i should, forced 2g on the second sim i am not using, downloaded gcam and currently studying jboixxx compilations, you are appreciated.
Thanks for the patronage and this beautiful feedback Sir. I really do appreciate. Enjoy your device.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 2:48am On Aug 20, 2019
genius43:

Contact Ifedith, anonymousey or Macbeyland
Thanks for the mention boss.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dakid9(m): 4:33am On Aug 20, 2019
RN7 update rolling out, i have NOT gotten it yet thou, check for the update in system update,if nothing is popping up, be patient

note: the update is for global rom(PFGMIXM) ooo
v10.3.9 with august security patch

source: MIUI community

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 5:32am On Aug 20, 2019
2kurupt:

Check again, mine too that was dispatched on the 1st is finally in the country and had its status updated today.
For where

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jecyangel(f): 5:59am On Aug 20, 2019
My people can someone give me a link to order for a good Rn5 screen replacement..

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:06am On Aug 20, 2019
HolyTitus:

Reboot or check the default sms app
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by lavenderjade(m): 6:37am On Aug 20, 2019
Teedeechian:
Yippe!!! One down, 2 to go.

Dem clear all yours yesterday?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 6:46am On Aug 20, 2019
Just got notification for OTA Update MIUI 10.3.2.0 (505mb) for RN 5AI Global Version. Just checking if there have been any adverse reports on the download. Otherwise I kukuma wait a bit for glitches to be ironed out. Any news pls?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2019
nabeans:
Just got notification for OTA Update MIUI 10.3.2.0 (505mb) for RN 5AI Global Version. Just checking if there have been any adverse reports on the download. Otherwise I kukuma wait a bit for glitches to be ironed out. Any news pls?

Update and gives us feedback on Mi community no one has complained of it. Don't know why people are scared of updates.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nabeans: 7:17am On Aug 20, 2019
genius43:

Update and gives us feedback on Mi community no one has complained of it. Don't know why people are scared of updates.

Aah, I have learnt to ask o! From personal experience just a few months back...(see my attached posts in June below)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 7:26am On Aug 20, 2019
macbeyland:

One of my customers has the same problem for redmi note 5.
Pls give update if you have someone with account authorization.
same with redmi note 5,I've done like 2 or 3 self with the same guy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 7:35am On Aug 20, 2019
nabeans:

Aah, I have learnt to ask o! From personal experience just a few months back...(see my attached posts in June below)

That was people on Chinese Version with Global ROM with a fake Unlocked bootloader. I use the same version, I updated without problem.

From my research on XDA people says this new update is very good.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Teedeechian(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2019
lavenderjade:

Dem clear all yours yesterday?
Yeah, all 3.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5745) (5746) (5747) (5748) (5749) (5750) (5751) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ausproxi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.