Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9227698 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5748) (5749) (5750) (5751) (5752) (5753) (5754) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by epospiky(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Guys. My shipment has been on hold since day before yesterday in Belgium. According to them, it's because it arrived later than scheduled and will not continue with the scheduled delivery circle until the next delivery comes. When do you think this next circle will come and when should I be expecting the parcel as initial delivery was estimated to be Monday next week? DHL is the carrier. Thanks guys.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
macbeyland:

Qcy T1
Qcy T1s
Qcy T1 pro
Qcy M1c
Redmi airdots..

All available
how much each
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=Tiger2020 post=81431486][/quote]
Looks good to me, have you done a major OTA update like from MIUI 9 to MIUI 10 before?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
genius43:

Redmi 7 is on 10.3.4.

And it is not about the version number but the features they bring to your own device irrespective of the number.

10.3.4 is for EU users actually.

For those of us with global ROM (MI), some are on 10.3.1 or 10.3.2 like me.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OMOKUNMI90: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Aftanun all, i av been a silent observer and reader for sum time bt finally decided to at least bring sumone into d family first(my girlfriend). I got her redmi 7. Xiaomi is truly different and is indeed a value for money brand. D fone is sleek and beautiful. My friends at home and at wrk were all amazed with its functions and camera quality at dat price. Dey were busy snapping low light pictures with it yesterday and d pictures were impressive. Two pple already decided dat am taking dem to where i bought mine so as to get theirs. I almost forgot d fone isn't mine, still rocking my HTC and saving for mi9t.
Nw, i need a gcam link to at least improve d camera quality for her. D camera is dope bt i believe gcam will make it do better. Also, pls tell me d adjustments to make for optimum performance of d device. Thanks in advance.

7 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
olayinkajnr:

10.3.4 is for EU users actually.

For those of us with global ROM (MI), some are on 10.3.1 or 10.3.2 like me.

I will check his version next time I see him. Funny enough I bought the phone from Jumia.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Biafrareform(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
Seems this RN7 battery improve with time .

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
OMOKUNMI90:
Aftanun all, i av been a silent observer and reader for sum time bt finally decided to at least bring sumone into d family first(my girlfriend). I got her redmi 7. Xiaomi is truly different and is indeed a value for money brand. D fone is sleek and beautiful. My friends at home and at wrk were all amazed with its functions and camera quality at dat price. Dey were busy snapping low light pictures with it yesterday and d pictures were impressive. Two pple already decided dat am taking dem to where i bought mine so as to get theirs. I almost forgot d fone isn't mine, still rocking my HTC and saving for mi9t.
Nw, i need a gcam link to at least improve d camera quality for her. D camera is dope bt i believe gcam will make it do better. Also, pls tell me d adjustments to make for optimum performance of d device. Thanks in advance.

Follow every instruction

https://www.androidexplained.com/redmi-7-install-google-camera/

Go to settings>additional settings>privacy>location>scanning.

Disable WiFi and Bluetooth scanning to improve battery life

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
genius43:

Looks good to me, have you done a major OTA update like from MIUI 9 to MIUI 10 before?
sure
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Biafrareform:
Seems this RN7 battery improve with time .

It's normal
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tiger2020:
sure

Then I don't know what you are scared of.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
My Haylou Gt1, Sounds So Dope. I Compared This With The Redmi Airdots, Airdots Still Dey Learn Work.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by epospiky(m): 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
epospiky:
Guys. My shipment has been on hold since day before yesterday in Belgium. According to them, it's because it arrived later than scheduled and will not continue with the scheduled delivery circle until the next delivery comes. When do you think this next circle will come and when should I be expecting the parcel as initial delivery was estimated to be Monday next week? DHL is the carrier. Thanks guys.

Still waiting for answers guys cry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
genius43:

Then I don't know what you are scared of.
initially when i got the pie update ,i sent the screenshot here because of some people who was complaining about the negative effect it has on their phones ,so i was told not to update after i posted the screenshot
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2019
Israellionel:
My Haylou Gt1,
Sounds So Dope.
I Compared This With The Redmi Airdots,
Airdots Still Dey Learn Work.
how much
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tiger2020:
how much
10k. Thanks To Naira.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
genius43:

I will check his version next time I see him. Funny enough I bought the phone from Jumia.

Mine too was from jumia.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OMOKUNMI90: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
genius43:

Follow every instruction
https://www.androidexplained.com/redmi-7-install-google-camera/

Go to settings>additional settings>privacy>location>scanning.
Disable WiFi and Bluetooth scanning to improve battery life
done, thanks

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Lexusgs430: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
Israellionel:
My Haylou Gt1,
Sounds So Dope.

When in use, are any blinking lights visible?.....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Israellionel: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Lexusgs430:

When in use, are any blinking lights visible?.....
It Only Blinks When It's Pairing. Blinking Lights Cmon Bro. cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
Tiger2020:
initially when i got the pie update ,i sent the screenshot here because of some people who was complaining about the negative effect it has on their phones ,so i was told not to update after i posted the screenshot

The number of phones that got bricked is less than those that didn't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Mine too was from jumia.

Don't know why they brought different Global Versions to Nigeria tho.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Carnage4life: 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
TheKhalid:
Whether you're a traveler, food blogger, makeup artist, photographer, or entrepreneur, the #Phantom9 is equipped with lots of amazing features that will spice up your workflow and make the entire process seamless.

Join the #Phantom9Experience: https://wakaholic.drkhalidz.com/join-the-tecno-phantom-9-experience-and-win-a-brand-new-phantom-9

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
TheKhalid:
Whether you're a traveler, food blogger, makeup artist, photographer, or entrepreneur, the #Phantom9 is equipped with lots of amazing features that will spice up your workflow and make the entire process seamless.

Join the #Phantom9Experience: https://wakaholic.drkhalidz.com/join-the-tecno-phantom-9-experience-and-win-a-brand-new-phantom-9

Oga carry your experience go another thread jo grin , nobody here will go back to tecno after using xiaomi

12 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
acekid109:
Oga carry your experience go another thread jo grin , nobody here will go back to tecno after using xiaomi

Abi ooo. Him jump all the Transsion sponsored threads come dey disturb our eyes.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 3:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
genius43:

Abi ooo. Him jump all the Transsion sponsored threads come dey disturb our eyes.
lol grin baba dey find traffic for him blog now, it's part of the hustle jare
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
acekid109:
.But you don de promote am buy quoting his post.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by macbeyland(m): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
genius43:

Don't know why they brought different Global Versions to Nigeria tho.

Surprised. I kinda prefer the EU ROM variant sha. Dunno if I can flash it on mine.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
acekid109:
lol grin baba dey find traffic for him blog now, it's part of the hustle jare

The blog name self no dey appealing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 3:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Surprised. I kinda prefer the EU ROM variant sha. Dunno if I can flash it on mine.

You know the process na unlock bootloader then flash.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
Israellionel:
My Haylou Gt1,
Sounds So Dope.

Audio lag nko?? Especially when gaming?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5748) (5749) (5750) (5751) (5752) (5753) (5754) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.