Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9251289 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) (5794) (5795) (5796) ... (9319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kritique:

Well,am looking at the one that will serve me better notwithstanding the price btw the two

What is your budget?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Davny(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
50 to 55k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
ityP:

If you're not a battery freak, go for the Mi A2
Headphone jack and memory card use nko angry grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Xionez(m): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
So today, I just found out that the Note 7 can play music through the USB-C port. Just listened using the Type-C earpiece from my friend's recently purchased Samsung A80 and the sound was clean and clear.

So many possiblities to explore on the Note 7.
I wish I would stumble upon a way to use custom fonts because the Theme store offerings are not up to my taste.

5 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
Davny:
50 to 55k
Redmi note 7 of course.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
Davny:
I'm interested in getting this RN7, how much is it and someone suggested A20, have read a lot of reviews on RN 7, please help me choose which to get

Redmi Note 7 is more superior to A20. I have handled both phones, the difference is very clear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
genius43:

Redmi Note 7 is more superior to A20. I have handled both phones, the difference is very clear.
Wait until the high saturation crew come, the 720p Amoled screen is better than any IPS screen crew grin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Xionez(m): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kritique:
Xiomi M1 A2(4gb,64gb)== battery=3000 capacity and Xiomi redmi 7(3gb,32gb)= 4000 capacity. Which one is better,please help I want to place order this Saturday

Personally, I would be going for one with the largest number of ROM support on XDA developers between the two options. That, for me, is a sure fire way solving possible problems in the future...if they ever come up.
Thus, I would be going for the Xiaomi M1A1
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by biznus: 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
obisite:

Exactly,.. They all surprised both at home n office. I use mine to control all gadget..gotv, all TV in office, ,, home theatre.. Ac.. Now I have 3 person willing to dispose their fone for redmi 7, note 7.. Me sef go do small business with them.. Hehehe. 5k isn't much.. Lolz
grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gptech:

Wait until the high saturation crew come, the 720p Amoled screen is better than any IPS screen crew grin.

I was even thinking if it was the say guy that was fooling himself on that thread.

He should watch the video by Technology Jock where he played a video side by side on the Mi A3 with 720p Amoled and the RN7pro LCD and he said apart from the better blacks the RN7 PRO display beats the A3 in all other parameters.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by biznus: 12:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Osaki07:
In Bieber's voice..

What do you mean? grin
grin

I mean the animation is reminiscent of the ovum and the inrushing male gametes

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by henry007(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
genius43:

I was even thinking if it was the say guy that was fooling himself on that thread.

He should watch the video by Technology Jock where he played a video side by side on the Mi A3 with 720p Amoled and the RN7pro LCD and he said apart from the seller blacks the RN7 PRO display beats the the A3 in all other parameters.

There are only 2 things that make the 720P pill easy to swallow at that price and that's the small screen size and AMOLED tech.

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by biznus: 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
badonkadonk:

Very hideous charging animation. I am glad I jumped ship from xiaomi, their developers are becoming ridiculous.

It's beautiful.

Besides, if I were to look from your angle, I'd say you'd just as easily jump shift from your wife merely because her lipstick went slightly beyond the lip lines wink

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gptech:

Headphone jack and memory card use nko angry grin.

64 GB suppose do am na wink
And adaptable port for the earpiece dey market
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dakid9(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
Urchman27:
Thanks for this
my pleasure boss smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
henry007:

There are only 2 things that make the 720P pill easy to swallow at that price and that's the small screen size and AMOLED tech. I will love to review the Mi A3 next

Till you review it. The pentile arrangement on the display which is reminiscent of the Samsung A20 is disappointing to be honest.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gptech:

grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itzneek(m): 1:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=obisite post=81595553]Seems no remote works for gotv, dstv and strong.. On redmi 7..any one with idea.. Ones from playstore not working.. Kindly drop by if any...... Thanks [/quote

Look for SURE. Available on playstore
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iamNegro(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Who can help me proffer a solution to this issue I have been having?

My volume ceases and stop working, then it works again after some time.

I noticed that even after it ceases, I can still get screenshot manually when I hold the volume down button and power.

Any solution will be appreciated. It is really embarrassing
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Xionez:
So today, I just found out that the Note 7 can play music through the USB-C port. Just listened using the Type-C earpiece from my friend's recently purchased Samsung A80 and the sound was clean and clear.

So many possiblities to explore on the Note 7.
I wish I would stumble upon a way to use custom fonts because the Theme store offerings are not up to my taste.
Download Fontfix app or root ur phone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
genius43:

Just uninstall them as long as you don't go back to India, it won't come back.
Hehehe. The Indian Job

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
genius43:

Poco users are not that much here and am sure 90% or more use their phones without custom ROM.

Be careful of custom ROM though it have it sweet and bad sides.
looool... Poco users are up to 10k on telegram, pls stop giving fake info
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Xionez:

Personally, I would be going for one with the largest number of ROM support on XDA developers between the two options. That, for me, is a sure fire way solving possible problems in the future...if they ever come up.
Thus, I would be going for the Xiaomi M1A1

Ok
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
mykelshowz:

On Nairaland?

He didn't ask that question on telegram but Nairaland so the here he referred to was NL.

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by acekid109(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
aezenkwu:
Good morning guys .

I got a new Poco F1 .

I haven't unlocked the bootloader, what are the risks for unlocking a boothlaoder

Then I want to unlock and flash OOS ROM to it . From what I saw online I heard it's one of the best ROM for Poco F1. How many people are using this ROM ?

Thanks

Phone is fluid without custom rom self.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
iamNegro:
Who can help me proffer a solution to this issue I have been having?

My volume ceases and stop working, then it works again after some time.

I noticed that even after it ceases, I can still get screenshot manually when I hold the volume down button and power.

Any solution will be appreciated. It is really embarrassing
I had the same issue on my Redmi7(gotten from Jumia)
after upgrading and a reset it stops before the phone was stolen
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
mykelshowz:

He was specific na. He said on here. Here means Nairaland. Not telegram.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
fibonacci2526:

What is your budget?

50=55k
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Muyiwabiggy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
Guys Pls help, I own a xiaomi redmi 7 and got notification for update but cannot download it for the past one week now, I've used all networks but to no avail, even used WiFi through Hotspot still cannot download the update. Pls what do I do?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
mykelshowz:
He said here and not telegram

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Muyiwabiggy:
Guys Pls help, I own a xiaomi redmi 7 and got notification for update but cannot download it for the past one week now, I've used all networks but to no avail, even used WiFi through Hotspot still cannot download the update. Pls what do I do?
wat region are u on?
I will suggest you switch to India and retry
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
The reasons why most of you always have software issues with yoor phones is because most of you are scared of your phones, it's your phone goddammit, you should be able to control and order it to do what you want it to do. All of you that arr complaining of updates, asking weather to install a certain update or whatnot.. To me I feel you people are being ignorant that you forget you spent enough money to buy the beast and you start to treat it like a pet then when you fail to learn and master the needful art of devs, rooting and porting, you take it to someone who has the same interests as me posing to be an engineer so they can help you unbrick it for a huge token.. Whyy?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) (5794) (5795) (5796) ... (9319) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: princeparis(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.