Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,754 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9174695 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5788) (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) (5794) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
DExponential:

What of KZ and Ment x5s?
Both are really solid offerings, note that not all KZs are great ooo, dem get levels.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
sureteeboy:

Thanks Boss. I bought a Rock Zircon around December 2018 and it's starting to have issues. I've ordered for a KZ ES4 yesterday but I'm still open to new ideas as well
That's good enough, unless you just want to explore, will advise you try out the uiisii hm7, will speak on the hm 9 when I get a hold of it.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
Gptech:

Both are really solid offerings, note that not all KZs are great ooo, dem get levels.

can't say for their sounds... but the build quality is always nice for kz
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by mykelshowz(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
genius43:

Infinix have brainwashed some people with 82mb updates with no visible changes
updates that don't do anything the phone

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
orogodoganyin:

can't say for their sounds... but the build quality is always nice for kz
Yes, build is really solid, had one of their small earpiece (KZ EDR2) around 2016, my lady friend I later gifted it to enjoyed it without issues for months, until she mistakenly cut the wires with a scissors in her bag, she almost cried grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WizAkzy: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
sheggsliveth:
It showed update before but now I just try to update its gone...am on India region cos of font
bro abeg what is the name of your font?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sheggsliveth: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
WizAkzy:
bro abeg what is the name of your font?

Moby springtail
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sheggsliveth: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
liljboy:
what's your font name ?

Moby springtail

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by biznus: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
After the update cheesy

Animated charging icon. Make sense; looks like something we learnt in biology that year

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by WizAkzy: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
sheggsliveth:

Moby springtail
Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by OllyFair(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
konami001:
My brothers and sisters, greetings to all.

I am having a challenge with my xiaomi redmi 5 plus. The bottom side of the phone with earphone fell into a cup with little water inside,2days ago. I quickly removed it and wiped it off. Then to be safe, I put it inside uncooked rice for some hours.

I tried to put it on yesterday and its showing blank and does not come up. If i press power and volume up, the screen lights up but does not go further and the light goes off.... if I plug it to charge, the charging light comes on..

Please, I need ideas on what to do and how or where to repair. I am grateful for any advice.

bring it down to my phone care @ Ikorodu or message me on WhatsApp 08025238024.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Osaki07: 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
biznus:
After the update cheesy

Animated charging icon. Make sense; looks like something we learnt in biology that year
In Bieber's voice..

What do you mean? grin

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SaintUlot: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
HolyTitus:
mine brought 1.6 gig update - same 10.3.4 ooo
maybe you haven't updated to pie so it added the pie update and latest monthly security patch update
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elslim: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Jacobx007:

6gb/128gb is over 250k on Aliexpress

Here you go

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirdimayG(m): 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Where has it all went wrong for Singapore Post
Package shipped 2wks ago through post NL arrives Nigeria �� today
While the Singapore Post is now a month plus
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ammy4xam: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
Any xaiomi expert or engineer in this forum? I need to fix. My redmi 6pro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by kolubo(m): 12:31am On Aug 28, 2019
My redmi 7 updates has disappeared I ignored it two days ago trying to download it now but I couldn't find it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 3:18am On Aug 28, 2019
ammy4xam:
Any xaiomi expert or engineer in this forum? I need to fix. My redmi 6pro

Ollyfair 08025238024.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by aezenkwu(m): 5:29am On Aug 28, 2019
Good morning guys .

I got a new Poco F1 .

I haven't unlocked the boothlaoder, what are the risks for unlocking a boothlaoder

Then I want to unlock and flash OOS ROM to it . From what I saw online I heard it's one of the best ROM for Poco F1. How many people are using this ROM ?

Thanks
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:34am On Aug 28, 2019
kolubo:
My redmi 7 updates has disappeared I ignored it two days ago trying to download it now but I couldn't find it.

It will be back. It happens atimes
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 5:37am On Aug 28, 2019
aezenkwu:
Good morning guys .

I got a new Poco F1 .

I haven't unlocked the boothlaoder, what are the risks for unlocking a boothlaoder

Then I want to unlock and flash OOS ROM to it . From what I saw online I heard it's one of the best ROM for Poco F1. How many people are using this ROM ?

Thanks
Poco users are not that much here and am sure 90% or more use their phones without custom ROM.

Be careful of custom ROM though it have it sweet and bad sides.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by obisite: 6:03am On Aug 28, 2019
biznus:
I used to feel cool being the only one with a phone brand in an entire area or occasion. Now it's becoming common. Redmi everywhere undecided

Exactly,.. They all surprised both at home n office. I use mine to control all gadget..gotv, all TV in office, ,, home theatre.. Ac.. Now I have 3 person willing to dispose their fone for redmi 7, note 7.. Me sef go do small business with them.. Hehehe. 5k isn't much.. Lolz

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by badonkadonk: 6:30am On Aug 28, 2019
biznus:
After the update cheesy

Very hideous charging animation. I am glad I jumped ship from xiaomi, their developers are becoming ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2019
badonkadonk:

Very hideous charging animation. I am glad I jumped ship from xiaomi, their developers are becoming ridiculous.

Thank you, we like it like that.

10 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2019
badonkadonk:

We ain't complaining ooooo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2019
obisite:

Exactly,.. They all surprised both at home n office. I use mine to control all gadget..gotv, all TV in office, ,, home theatre.. Ac.. Now I have 3 person willing to dispose their fone for redmi 7, note 7.. Me sef go do small business with them.. Hehehe. 5k isn't much.. Lolz

What app do you use to control your gotv and TVs please?? I've been searching, I no see.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by isco10(m): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2019
SirdimayG:
Where has it all went wrong for Singapore Post
Package shipped 2wks ago through post NL arrives Nigeria �� today
While the Singapore Post is now a month plus
U aren't alone
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by JulianoB: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2019
badonkadonk:

one man’s meat is another man’s poison.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by muyibabs: 8:17am On Aug 28, 2019
Shegun010:

What app do you use to control your gotv and TVs please?? I've been searching, I no see.

Sure remote controls both my Gotv and LG tv. I also use PVR remove to control the Gotv.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Shegun010: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2019
muyibabs:

Sure remote controls both my Gotv and LG tv. I also use PVR remove to control the Gotv.

This??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5788) (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) (5794) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: yongLord(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.