Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9235500 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5872) (5873) (5874) (5875) (5876) (5877) (5878) ... (9318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 11:19am On Sep 13, 2019
paradigmshift:

hhahaha till there is a second space function o
That been settled, I take God name wey dey for heaven beg you abeg allow us hear word.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by olayinkajnr(m): 11:25am On Sep 13, 2019
maclawrence02:

That been settled, I take God name wey dey for heaven beg you abeg allow us hear word.

Make God let make he hear.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by pharmtasy(m): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2019
Okusi:

What other scanner can do the job
The issue with Camscanner has been resolved. Download from playstore
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2019
maclawrence02:

na you get site ni?
na you get wetin i wan talk..
if no be xiaomi, make i no talk again ni?
na only u dey use xiaomi?
dem suppose check u o.
give me space if you wan hear word lol.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Make God let make he hear.

lol.. i no go let una hear o until dey deliver my mi 9t... hahah
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sureteeboy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
genius43:
Realme XT- SD 712, 64MP camera

4/64Gb - $225
6/64Gb - $239.27
8/128Gb - $267.42

Redmi Note 8 pro - MTK Helio G90T, 64 MP camera
6/64Gb - $195.64
6/128Gb - $223.61
8/128Gb - $251.58

Who wins?

Redmi Note 8 Pro. I would have loved to go for the Device, but I'm presently eyeing that Honor 9x cheesy cheesy
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
If emui has guest mode, why not use that
paradigmshift:

if there is an app tell me o.
i don't think an app can do that bro.
you can enter the second space by just entering the password in the unlock screen.
i doubt an app can do it.. if you get any idea, let me know sir..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jollof123: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2019
What are the Xiaomi phones u have on the ground for sale....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
abdsamad:
If emui has guest mode, why not use that

it can't compete with the second space .
you can enter the second space by just hitting the password and boom you are in unlike guest mode

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by maclawrence02(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
paradigmshift:

na you get site ni?
na you get wetin i wan talk..
if no be xiaomi, make i no talk again ni?
na only u dey use xiaomi?
dem suppose check u o.
give me space if you wan hear word lol.
If you will be kind enough to go to the page 1 of this thread you will see for yourself why this thread was created. I hope you know there is a reason why we have different thread for different phones. One of such aim is to seek for solutions to issues that may arise and to progress to better understanding while using the phone not trying to make it look like you were forced to buy xiaomi. If huawei is you thing by all means buy and enjoy, if its xiaomi flex. You don't expect me to turn a blind eye when you decide to buy xiaomi irrespective of your fact that Huawei is better but stiil will not let everyone rest. Cheers as Mr noobody will always say.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by orogodoganyin(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
Davland:

your location?
kaduna
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mckandre(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
Maxcoded:

It should be fuccccck Trump. He is the one behind all these certification issues with Huawei. Niggggga is always boycotting anything China, but he forgets he still needs them regardless
trump is not a nigger nd can never be one, refrain from such usage.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
okay I understand..... Today is Friday now.... oya !

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2019
Maxcoded:

It should be fuccccck Trump. He is the one behind all these certification issues with Huawei. Niggggga is always boycotting anything China, but he forgets he still needs them regardless

True , the slang Nigger refers to a slave black. In the modern age it refers to all black Americans. It is can be used among black Americans. But not by whites to black as that will be offensive.

Now to the post the question is. Is Huawei truly using its devices as a spy? And the popular answer will be yes. Does every American owned software like Google also spy? The answer will be yes. But since they are both spying on each other. What will be the solution? To ban sale of each others devices in their respective countries. And that was what i think happened. So both countries are to be equally blamed.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mfunkynation:
okay I understand..... Today is Friday now.... oya !
You're late o. We've changed schedule now. It's now every fortnight and mostly on Sundays.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Trex4(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
maclawrence02:

If you will be kind enough to go to the page 1 of this thread you will see for yourself why this thread was created. I hope you know there is a reason why we have different thread for different phones. One of such aim is to seek for solutions to issues that may arise and to progress to better understanding while using the phone not trying to make it look like you were forced to buy xiaomi. If huawei is you thing by all means buy and enjoy, if its xiaomi flex. You don't expect me to turn a blind eye when you decide to buy xiaomi irrespective of your fact that Huawei is better but stiil will not let everyone rest. Cheers as Mr noobody will always say.
I really hate when that notion is pushed "I'm just using xiaomi because of this feature. If my brand gets that feature I will port immediately" undecided most singular features you need on your phone can be fixed unofficially. that's how one said he's only using xiaomi and not Samsung because of the ir blaster. When there are ir blaster peripherals to attach easily to your headphone Jack. The second space that he's making noise about can be solved easily with apps and all that but he still chooses to disturb us here. What happened to scale of preference? So does that mean he's missing out on a supposedly better camera, chipset, build quality, OS, better support, durability and so on just for some feature called second space? embarassed Is that not the height of silliness?? Seriously no type of personality I no go see for this thread.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Gptech:

Naim b d selected theme for d screenshot.
Bros.... I have downloaded the theme,but my network doesn't combined like yours? my battery color is darkn not green. any solution?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by picker(f): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
Jollof123:
What are the Xiaomi phones u have on the ground for sale....
it all depends on your budget.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2019
Someone just introduced me to Xiaomi Phones and am planning to get one before next week runs out.... Please someone should suggest any nice model for me.....My budget is currently 60,000..... Please help me

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2019
Emmyreal123:
Someone just introduced me to Xiaomi Phones and am planning to get one before next week runs out.... Please someone should suggest any nice model for me.....My budget is currently 60,000..... Please help me
Redmi note 7 3/32 gb rom

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mfunkynation:

Redmi note 7 3/32 gb rom
any idea of price
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2019
Emmyreal123:
RN7 4/64GB! I guess Noobody has it.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by SirdimayG(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
busuyi44:

Nay. To open dispute 2mao for refund. 2mao will be 58th day in transit

OK bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Ziyech(m): 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2019
5 hours dusted with poor network & 49% to spare #RN7

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2019
maclawrence02:

i am not going to any page 1 oga.
i am a xiaomi user just like u and i have every right to say what i want.
i am not disturbing anyone, you can simply skip d message.
i have my own rights oga.
cheers as mr somebody will allways say.

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by saintkenny(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
The Mi Band 4 is amazingly light and the battery life is just as described. I might be stuck with this one for a while.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by dahgifted(m): 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2019
paradigmshift:

i am not going to any page 1 oga.
i am a xiaomi user just like u and i have every right to say what i want.
i am not disturbing anyone, you can simply skip d message.
i have my own rights oga.
cheers as mr somebody will allways say.
Lol....
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 3:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Trex4:
I really hate when that notion is pushed "I'm just using xiaomi because of this feature. If my brand gets that feature I will port immediately" undecided most singular features you need on your phone can be fixed unofficially. that's how one said he's only using xiaomi and not Samsung because of the ir blaster. When there are ir blaster peripherals to attach easily to your headphone Jack. The second space that he's making noise about can be solved easily with apps and all that but he still chooses to disturb us here. What happened to scale of preference? So does that mean he's missing out on a supposedly better camera, chipset, build quality, OS, better support, durability and so on just for some feature called second space? embarassed Is that not the height of silliness?? Seriously no type of personality I no go see for this thread.

u talk as if I haven't used other devices before settling with xiaomi and yen yen yen.
which app can give you that second space function?
i am not disturbing anyone, i am a xiaomi user like u and I have every right to say whatever on my mind. u can skip my msg.
I expected you to give a solution but ended up joining me in the noise-making, that is lowkey silliness.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2019
dahgifted:

Lol....

i tire for dem oo.. as if say na only dem they use the xiaomi.
i only share wetin dey my mind, na attack up n down.
inside life. i hail o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by abdsamad(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
If Huawei is so exceptionally awesome why would you not use it and put up with guestmode. Instead, you have chosen to forgo all the awesomeness of Huawei to put up with all the faults of Xioami just for one feature
paradigmshift:

it can't compete with the second space .
you can enter the second space by just hitting the password and boom you are in unlike guest mode

It's like calling one person olodo and the other one brilliant boy, yet you still carry the olodo to represent your school because she delivers. When would you start reviewing your labelling criteria?

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Mfunkynation:

Bros.... I have downloaded the theme,but my network doesn't combined like yours? my battery color is darkn not green. any solution?
Phone was charging that's why it's green.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Mfunkynation(m): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2019
Gptech:
Phone was charging that's why it's green.
please what about the network combined?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5872) (5873) (5874) (5875) (5876) (5877) (5878) ... (9318) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.