Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,001 members, 7,828,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9289149 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Just collected my items from the postoffice today, 2 white mocolo tempered glasses and 1 MSVII case (that I have one gold that I've been using before), they are all for Redmi Note 4 MTK and trust me, they all fit well, the only problem I have with the mocolo glass is the way it captures every fingerprints but I like the way everything fits well !

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
hay2zed50:
Just collected my items from the postoffice today, 2 white mocolo tempered glasses and 1 MSVII case (that I have one gold that I've been using before), they are all for Redmi Note 4 MTK and trust me, they all fit well, the only problem I have with the mocolo glass is the way it captures every fingerprints but I like the way everything fits well !
Watch out, that mocolo will most likely be reflective outdoors.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by hay2zed50(m): 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gptech:

Yea, I took that into consideration before ordering, that's why I bought the white, I think the said reflection seems minimal with this white, or maybe it's me sha, I just like the way the holes fit and everything sha
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gptech:

The thing sef dey quick crack, am on my third one already smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
GrandMufti:

Point of correction! It's when Nipost updates the tracking info that you'll know your item has arrived the destination country. So you could totally be wrong by holding the seller responsible for delayed delivery.

So you saying an item can be in Nigeria already and NIPOST haven't updated the tracking details?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
emaminaj:

So you saying an item can be in Nigeria already and NIPOST haven't updated the tracking details?

YESSSS.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
TheTega:

What theme are you on please
Its a combination of themes.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
fibonacci2526:

YESSSS.
Na wa oo...I hail them
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
emaminaj:

I had to go to post office on 13 when tracking as shown arrived destination country since 12th... No call, no text! Just go n try
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
GrandMufti:

Point of correction! It's when Nipost updates the tracking info that you'll know your item has arrived the destination country. So you could totally be wrong by holding the seller responsible for delayed delivery.

noted
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by rookidmart: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
seaboyzen:
is any one buy from this store TONKE
They don't ship to Nigeria.

A lot of stores don't ship to Nigeria.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sometimes back i just told my self! Am not changing my phone if it not for a xaiomi, my laptop too.... So glued to this product! . Please i cant seem to find a store that ship xaiomi notebook to Nigeria!
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by iliyande(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
hopsydboi:
Sometimes back i just told my self! Am not changing my phone if it not for a xaiomi, my laptop too.... So glued to this product! . Please i cant seem to find a store that ship xaiomi notebook to Nigeria!

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=702&initiative_id=AS_20170418073333&SearchText=notebook+xiaomi
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
ABEOKUTA NIPOST BRANCH IS THE WORST IN AFRICA
FEELING LIKE ABANDONING THE GODAMN PHONE TO THEIR GODDAMN OFFICE...SON OF A FUCKING ASS LICKING BITCH!!!
evenn though I was the one who misplaced my Idcard ...and they couldn't even accept my association idcard...
awon werey gbogbo..I felt like deepthroat punching the fucking counter man
this is my Package .give it to me and he turned it into a scene..so I wasted 5h transport for Nothing!!!!

na Wa na Wa...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
ennyhola:
FEELING LIKE ABANDONING THE GODAMN PHONE TO THEIR GODDAMN OFFICE...SON OF A FUCKING ASS LICKING BITCH!!!
evenn though I was the one who misplaced my Idcard ...and they couldn't even accept my association idcard...
this is my Package .give it to me and he turned it into a scene..so I wasted 5h transport for Nothing!!!!

na Wa na Wa...
.No other ID aside the misplaced band Association ID? There should be an alternative to those
500 for transport intra Abeokuta? Where to Sapon?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
ennyhola:

na Wa na Wa...
Carry your birth certificate go and don't try to be right! Just be very diplomatic
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
hopsydboi:

Carry your birth certificate go and don't try to be right! Just be very diplomatic
they said they won't accept anything apart from The idcard

I told them I have BIRTH CERTIFICATE.. any other certificate... the dude is just fucking frustrated
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by wheezyoung(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
princetom1:

Waiting on your message o, wheezyoung
done, check now
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
malton:

Okay boss. This should help.

I will do as instructed.

Thank you!
your cable might be have gotten bad.
it happened to me recently.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hello House.... I just recieved my Order.... Look grin
Redmi Note 4x

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by malton: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
Elxandre:

your cable might be have gotten bad.
it happened to me recently.

No it's not. It was the OS. The issue bas been resolved. I ran it down completely yesterday and charged again.

Thank you.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Elxandre(m): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gptech:

Funny comparison seriously, should be the other way round. Anyway, all Xiaomi phones including the old weak Redmi 2 has 7 notification light colours by default
how did you get the dark settings page?
Is it a theme?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2017
I want to download the official ROM for the Redmi Note 4x cos the one on the phone says REDMI NOTE 4. I checked the official website and I got different options. ... REDMI NOTE 4X GLOBAL, REDMI NOTE 4X CHINA 3GB/32GB & REDMI NOTE 4X CHINA 4GB/64GB... can som1 pls point me to the correct rom. Tho I know it's not the 4gb/64GB version
http://en.miui.com/download-321.html
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
nuramohammed26:
I want to download the official ROM for the Redmi Note 4x cos the one on the phone says REDMI NOTE 4. I checked the official website and I got different options. ... REDMI NOTE 4X GLOBAL, REDMI NOTE 4X CHINA 3GB/32GB & REDMI NOTE 4X CHINA 4GB/64GB... can som1 pls point me to the correct rom. Tho I know it's not the 4gb/64GB version

Oga enjoy your phone small na? shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
GrandMufti:

Oga enjoy your phone small na? shocked
Boss Man I be update freak... I No wan hear any stories about how awesome the new update is... I wan to dey tell stories about the new features cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2017
nuramohammed26:

Dreami installd the note 4 rom for a reason,dont do oversabi,enjoy that global rom for now,well u can always brick ur fone nd order for a new one,3 weeks plus waiting

3 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
ennyhola:

na Wa na Wa...

No international passport?
No voters card?
No driving license? Or any other card issued by government?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by TheTega(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gptech:

Its a combination of themes.

Thank you
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by nuramohammed26: 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
noobody:

Dreami installd the note 4 rom for a reason,dont do oversabi,enjoy that global rom for now,well u can always brick ur fone nd order for a new one,3 weeks plus waiting
because then there was no official Note 4x rom. Now it's available
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
ennyhola:

na Wa na Wa...

Post office guy is only doin his job,you could hav been more diplomatic,as well scratch there ithcy palms well,get a sworn court affidavit,go back there wth smiles tmao,
One of my person still collect phon there today,all he paid was 200naira

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
nuramohammed26:
because then there was no official Note 4x rom. Now it's available

All i can say is enjoy!! Awaiting the post on how to unbrick note 4x soon,global note 4 rom installed has ota capabilities as well,but since u wana go in raw,enjoy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: davidluv(m), yongLord(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.