Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,366 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (595) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9173640 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (9315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sollex(m): 11:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
noobody:
@sollex just received his amazing xiaomi device,ordered for by me,delivered to abeokuta, grin thanks for the trust boss!

I want 2 say a big thanks to @Nobody for all his efforts put into securing the xiaomi device. He did a great job.
It arrived on thursday but finally got it today . And appreciation also to @Elezandre and @Gptech. You guys are doing a great job, as well as others too in this thread. Please keep it up.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
jboixxx:

Skitch

Can't find it o
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
sollex:

I want 2 say a big thanks to @Nobody for all his efforts put into securing the xiaomi device. He did a great job.
It arrived on thursday but finally got it today . And appreciation also to @Elezandre and @Gptech. You guys are doing a great job, as well as others too in this thread. Please keep it up.
Congrats, welcome to the bandwagon, which device did you buy, if I may ask?
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
How long can I retain items in my shopping cart?

Waiting for the balance in my Alipocket to be complete by May 1 via GTB's MasterCard.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by sollex(m): 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gptech:

Congrats, welcome to the bandwagon, which device did you buy, if I may ask?

Thanks, @Gptech. Its a xiaomi mi 4A.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
40manlappy:
How long can I retain items in my shopping cart?

Waiting for the balance in my Alipocket to be complete by May 1 via GTB's MasterCard.

As long as you wish, but price can change... So it's better you use wish list instead of cart...

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
sollex:

Oooo, the disguised monster I call it, enjoy cool
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 40manlappy: 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Dam5reey:

As long as you wish, but price can change... So it's better you use wish list instead of cart...

Thanks for your swift response. Does wish list impose an obligation on the seller to keep the item for me until my fund is complete?

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
40manlappy:

Thanks for your swift response. Does wish list impose an obligation on the seller to keep the item for me until my fund is complete?

It's does not, however you can get price drop alert if the price reduces...

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
I came across this now...

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by itunity007(m): 11:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
damoskimovich:

You fit use the Es File Explorer or the phone's explorer to extract the zip file. E no hard wink
abeg make I add u on whatsapp
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
Dam5reey:
I came across this now...
New update.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Dam5reey(m): 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Gptech:

New update.

Same 8.2.2.0 on Mi5, I don't know why I didn't see it as all this while, I got to settings every time.. shocked
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
Dam5reey:

Same 8.2.2.0 on Mi5, I don't know why I didn't see it as all this while, I got to settings every time.. shocked
That's interesting.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 12:16am On Apr 19, 2017
what are the step to get this xiaomi abeg
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by damoskimovich(m): 12:16am On Apr 19, 2017
itunity007:
abeg make I add u on whatsapp
Lol, okay bro. 08136127676
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:18am On Apr 19, 2017
paradigmshift:
what are the step to get this xiaomi abeg
Waiting for rookidmart to post the faqs, you'll likely get it by dawn, be patient.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 12:20am On Apr 19, 2017
Fibonacci2526, are you feeling the bezels of the Mi 6? It's not appealing to me oooo, unless they will surprise us with IP68 rating or stereo speakers.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by paradigmshift(m): 12:23am On Apr 19, 2017
Gptech:

Waiting for rookidmart to post the faqs, you'll likely get it by dawn, be patient.

okay baba please carry me along o...
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by emaminaj(m): 12:27am On Apr 19, 2017
Gospel according to GTbank

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by princetom1(m): 12:37am On Apr 19, 2017
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:13am On Apr 19, 2017
emaminaj:
Gospel according to GTbank

All you ponzi mongers,dont pay anyone using gtb wthin dis periods oo grin
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:14am On Apr 19, 2017
sollex:

You be confrm newbie,redmi 4a jooor!!
By the time you wan upgrade,u for don sabi the dfferent types
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:15am On Apr 19, 2017
Gptech:

How did you or she get the picture?looks like an OPPO device, or a Meizu, almost might be the up coming Mi Max 2 grin grin grin. It might as well be a concept device.

Its most likely a concept device.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:15am On Apr 19, 2017
choix007:
Abeg who know which phone be this, madam say she want am by FIRE By FORCE

Rookidmart
Noobody
Gptech
Jboixx

Better start dey find fire,well if u av 10k$ call up elephone mk dem build one for ur madam oo
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:18am On Apr 19, 2017
OmichaelO:
It arrived on the 13th. due to the holiday I got it today .
so it took 14days

Soultz Korea store

@grandmufti thanks.

It doesnt work this way,aliexpress app is mad that way,make you dey find store by name would turn up negative,even by item name most times,turn up negative,even when you do image search with pictures not gotten frm the alixpress app,you wont get a positve response,post the store link

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:22am On Apr 19, 2017
40manlappy:

I haven't even used the card that I appealed on; still waiting for the 24 hours to cycle out. Thanks

You just keep making descsions that would lead you into deeper appeal issues,now this card u used as well,u wud need to appeal it next time you try to mk payment,since na may 1st u wa run ur order,why not get all the cards and documents u need for appeal,do all d appeal now befor may 1st,cos all the cards u used on ur aliexpress account dem dey save am oo,ask people wth old accounts dat av entered appeal,u wud see card numbers of yesteryears dem go dey ask u for the documents,and tell you to add more documents for more cards,

Be careful next time bro
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by noobody(m): 1:27am On Apr 19, 2017
You guys may be wondering why am still awake,well for those wo care deeply bout me,i am with the main man,the C.E.O lei jeun live at the xiaomi campus,puttin some finishin touches to his keynote speech on the mi 6 launch,honestlu dude is really nervous,but i dey calm the bros down,as well i hav a first hand use of the mi 6,i am sendng this msg frm it right now,
@fibonacci spend all the money u av saved up,i hav secured one for you for free as well, grin

Make person wake me up from this dream abeg oo,use slap if needed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 2:35am On Apr 19, 2017
My people i don miss una oh school don hide me sha
@gptech
@40manlappy
@fibonacci
@vosquare
@dam5reey
@damoxy
And every honourable member i will be active soonest i just cant wait to come back to naija
Sir gptech abeg ur number sir my phone don misbehave finish

2 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by toluwanimi07(m): 2:36am On Apr 19, 2017
Jejely awaiting mi max 2
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by choix007(m): 2:36am On Apr 19, 2017
Gptech:

How did you or she get the picture?looks like an OPPO device, or a Meizu, almost might be the up coming Mi Max 2 grin grin grin. It might as well be a concept device.

She saw it on Facebook.....it looks more like a meizu or umi....been unable to use google image to search it
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by choix007(m): 2:39am On Apr 19, 2017
noobody:

Better start dey find fire,well if u av 10k$ call up elephone mk dem build one for ur madam oo

Na d design make sense but bro nu be me get d $43m wey EFCC find

(1) (2) (3) ... (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) ... (9315) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.