Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

The Xiaomi Thread. - Phones (5961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Xiaomi Thread. (9294076 Views)

My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Disadvantages Of The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x / I've Got The Xiaomi 20000mah Powerbank. Any Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5958) (5959) (5960) (5961) (5962) (5963) (5964) ... (9322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:

4g ram is annoying?
just using 4gb of RN5 ,i think my next will be either 6 or 8gb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Elslim:

Competition is catching up to us woo... They should do something better like d upcoming realme 2 pro....

Realme X2 Pro. K30 or Pocophone 2 dey front dey wait for that one.

Realme and their plastic builds

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tiger2020:
just using 4gb of RN5 ,i think my next will be either 6 or 8gb

I use 4Gb Ram on my RN5 no issues here.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
genius43:
This people are not done this year
nawa for this people oo,one is still trying to make a choice and they are busy bringing in new phones

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
genius43:

mine isn't having any issues bar the aggressive ram management of miui,just saying my next will be 6/8gb
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Tiger2020(m): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
genius43:

Realme X2 Pro. K30 or Pocophone 2 dey front dey wait for that one.

Realme and their plastic builds
the plastic build makes their phones to be cheaper and you know Indians loves cheap things lolz

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Tiger2020:
the plastic build makes their phones to be cheaper and you know Indians loves cheap things lolz

But they must still complain

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Biafrareform:

Yes.

And it's still slow? Da means na really die I dey for ds my 3gb ram..
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by fibonacci2526: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
genius43:
This people are not done this year

I give up. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I give up. undecided

Hehehehehe.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by grinface98(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ordered for a Floveme USB cable from oga Jboixxx last Friday and got it today in Lagos without hassles. He has top notch customer service; would recommend him any day cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Gptech(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
udysweet:

Whats the difference between it and the Note 8 pro? Because I just decided to zero my mind on that? And pls what are their prices?
Performance is similar on both, but Mi 9T has a better oled screen, better screen to body ratio, and camera should be better too. Also it looks better and is notchless, meaning nobody will ask questions like ' na which Infinix, Tecno, or Samsung b dis?', that's what the Redmi note 8 will suffer more. Lastly, the Mi 9T comes with all the relevant 4G bands in the country, plus it will get much more support both from Xiaomi and developers.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by EseAbed: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
genius43:

I think this Ram management abi na optimization differs with device models..

I was using a Redmi Note 5A Prime, 3gb ram too but I never had this issue, That phone made me fall in love with Xiaomi (it was my first xiaomi anyways). That phone was extremely fast, Chai! I loved the phone, the only defect I had was the rear camera, that was the only thing deterring it from being the perfect device for me! I still dey miss am sha.. I'll still gladly recommend that phone to anyone( unless you're a camera freak like me).

I got the RN7 thinking that It'll be faster(Sd435 - Sd660) than my former, and also a better Camera and a good battery. But I only got the Camera and Battery (both are wonderful by the way), I didn't get the speed. I'm now being advised to get a 4/6gb ram version.

Now someone is complaining of his 4gb ram.

Is it that my RN5AP was a special device?
I'm wondering how there are only few people complaining about this, Is it that their case is different?
Was I too spoilt by my last device cos it actually raised my expectations from Xiaomi! You need to hear me preach about Xiaomi when I was using the RN5AP. My Hostelmates then wouldn't believe my phone was just 3gb ram and it somehow surpassed other devices with 6gb ram..

Anyways sha, I heard the phone(RN7) is a hot cake now, so a few months old Redmi Note 7, 3gb/32gb for Sale, 45k. The Receipt, pack and charger are intact.

0 8 0 6 8 3 4 6 8 0 6.

I stay in Ph but I'm currently in Warri.
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Facelessforum: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Someone should help me please.

Water entered my device and the earpiece is no longer working. It always indicates that an earpiece is plugged even when it's not.
I must now use earpiece to make or receive calls..
I can't continue like this
Please, what's the solution?

Every other thing is working normal except this.

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Jollof123: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
seaboyzen:
I don't know which one to choose between MI A3 and Redmi Note 8
Note 8
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jinbility: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
surface pro x
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
Facelessforum:
Someone should help me please.

Water entered my device and the earpiece is no longer working. It always indicates that an earpiece is plugged even when it's not.
I must now use earpiece to make or receive calls..
I can't continue like this
Please, what's the solution?

Every other thing is working normal except this.

Did you dry it up properly?

Perform hardware test. Or

Factory reset or reflash the rom

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
mabs2015:
And he did it again...Thanks to @Noobody for delivering this beauty...
Exceptional customer service...
A man who truly has the client's best interests at heart, and is always ready to go the extra mile...
GOD bless you bro..

All thanks To God, thanks for your continued trust,very glad the deal was a success,

Enjoy your new device,

Cheers

smiley

14 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
EseAbed:

I think this Ram management abi na optimization differs with device models..

I was using a Redmi Note 5A Prime, 3gb ram too but I never had this issue, That phone made me fall in love with Xiaomi (it was my first xiaomi anyways). That phone was extremely fast, Chai! I loved the phone, the only defect I had was the rear camera, that was the only thing deterring it from being the perfect device for me! I still dey miss am sha.. I'll still gladly recommend that phone to anyone( unless you're a camera freak like me).

I got the RN7 thinking that It'll be faster(Sd435 - Sd660) than my former, and also a better Camera and a good battery. But I only got the Camera and Battery (both are wonderful by the way), I didn't get the speed. I'm now being advised to get a 4/6gb ram version.

Now someone is complaining of his 4gb ram.

Is it that my RN5AP was a special device?
I'm wondering how there are only few people complaining about this, Is it that their case is different?
Was I too spoilt by my last device cos it actually raised my expectations from Xiaomi! You need to hear me preach about Xiaomi when I was using the RN5AP. My Hostelmates then wouldn't believe my phone was just 3gb ram and it somehow surpassed other devices with 6gb ram..

Anyways sha, I heard the phone(RN7) is a hot cake now, so a few months old Redmi Note 7, 3gb/32gb for Sale, 45k. The Receipt, pack and charger are intact.

0 8 0 6 8 3 4 6 8 0 6.

I stay in Ph but I'm currently in Warri.
If I'd seen dis yestdai, I wud have gotten it for my kid sis
She just got R7 2day
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by ityP(m): 11:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
stephinnoyewole:

If I'd seen dis yestdai, I wud have gotten it for my kid sis
She just got R7 2day

Much better choice na... No regret shit abeg

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by plucky16(m): 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
Shout-out to Macbeyland, I contacted him today and got it today, it was a fast and smooth transaction wink

6 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:00am On Oct 03, 2019
GrandMufti:

All thanks To God, thanks for your continued trust,very glad the deal was a success,

Enjoy your new device,

Cheers

smiley
Troublemaker/confusionist you wan be bro. You wan make him head de turnonitsown abi? Kontinu
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:01am On Oct 03, 2019
grinface98:
Ordered for a Floveme USB cable from oga Jboixxx last Friday and got it today in Lagos without hassles. He has top notch customer service; would recommend him any day cool
Thanks for the continued trust, boss.
More blessings
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:02am On Oct 03, 2019
fibonacci2526:

I give up. undecided
If you give up, wetin make me give? Give down? I can't count the number of released phones this year again sef.

Genius43 de try
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:03am On Oct 03, 2019
Jessewhyte:
Please who will dash me phone or borrow me money! embarassed
Come collect Nokia xpressMusic.

4 Likes

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:04am On Oct 03, 2019
hamtabfawaz:
Abeg who dey Travel out
Someone is close to Cameroon if you have a message for them there
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 1:04am On Oct 03, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
who have 50k that they are not using again? biko cheesy
Many people get but they won't talk nah. EFCC and FIRS (Fowler) de everywhere cheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by GrandMufti: 2:01am On Oct 03, 2019
jboixxx:

Troublemaker/confusionist you wan be bro. You wan make him head de turnonitsown abi? Kontinu

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by jboixxx: 4:31am On Oct 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by Joshkid(m): 5:08am On Oct 03, 2019
I need to get a xiaomi device today, my budget is 40-50k, I stay in Ibadan, if you have it readily available DM ASAP 08144892934
Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:04am On Oct 03, 2019
Joshkid:
I need to get a xiaomi device today, my budget is 40-50k, I stay in Ibadan, if you have it readily available DM ASAP 08144892934

Look for Raya store in Ibadan and get the Redmi 7, it fits your budget

1 Like

Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by genius43(m): 6:04am On Oct 03, 2019
Gptech:

Performance is similar on both, but Mi 9T has a better oled screen, better screen to body ratio, and camera should be better too. Also it looks better and is notchless, meaning nobody will ask questions like ' na which Infinix, Tecno, or Samsung b dis?', that's what the Redmi note 8 will suffer more. Lastly, the Mi 9T comes with all the relevant 4G bands in the country, plus it will get much more support both from Xiaomi and developers.

The Global Version of RN8 & RN 8 PRO also get all the 4G bands o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5958) (5959) (5960) (5961) (5962) (5963) (5964) ... (9322) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.